Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?Dismiss Notice
- Last Activity:
- Oct 20, 2017 at 10:24 AM
- Apr 30, 2016
- Trophy Points:
- Positive ratings received:
- Neutral ratings received:
- Negative ratings received:
Share This Page
- Capitalist was last seen:
- Viewing thread "No Christians Allowed" in Seattle Coffee Shop: No Media Outrage, ACLU Silent, Oct 20, 2017 at 10:24 AM
SignatureTherefore, brothers, we are children not of the slave woman but of the freeborn woman.
For freedom Christ set us free; so stand firm and do not submit again to the yoke of slavery.
--Letter of St. Paul to the Galatians 4: 31 and 5: 1
That Caesar is not entitled to obedience when such obedience would nullify God’s prior claim to the believers’ moral decision becomes clear in the light of the following verses
--Catholic Bible's interpretation of Romans 13: 1 - 7
He said to them, “But now one who has a money bag should take it, and likewise a sack, and one who does not have a sword should sell his cloak and buy one.