• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

114 Private Jets Head to Italy for Talks About *Climate Change*.....

D

Deleted member 21794

Anyone else find this ironic and hilarious? Yeah, I'm sure Katy Perry, Leonardo DiCaprio and other pointy-headed liberal cretins will all figure out ways we peasants need to change our lives while they continue to burn more fuel than multiple dozens of families.

22lm5i.jpg

I'll stick with the position of stuck with for years. When these people telling us how we have to change our lives start changing theirs, maybe I'll start believing their nonsense.

https://pagesix.com/2019/07/30/a-listers-flock-to-google-summit-in-private-jets-mega-yachts-to-talk-climate-change/?_ga=2.74028817.263768670.1564409595-1619352479.1515542892

In the meantime, there are far too many basic facts for any rational person to buy into the manipulated data, lies and scare tactics peddled by power-hungry hacks and their useful idiots.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
wonder if Omar and Tlaib have Bacon with their $60 breakfast and rooms are only $2000 nightly...……..Pelosi weighs in on poverty in Baltimore with Cummings at a 5 star roof top restaurant...……….on taxpayers dimes.

AOC is in the bar

Anyone else find this ironic and hilarious? Yeah, I'm sure Katy Perry, Leonardo DiCaprio and other pointy-headed liberal cretins will all figure out ways we peasants need to change our lives while they continue to burn more fuel than multiple dozens of families.

View attachment 44040

I'll stick with the position of stuck with for years. When these people telling us how we have to change our lives start changing theirs, maybe I'll start believing their nonsense.

https://pagesix.com/2019/07/30/a-listers-flock-to-google-summit-in-private-jets-mega-yachts-to-talk-climate-change/?_ga=2.74028817.263768670.1564409595-1619352479.1515542892

In the meantime, there are far too many basic facts for any rational person to buy into the manipulated data, lies and scare tactics peddled by power-hungry hacks and their useful idiots.
They don't seem to realize how ridiculous they look. They're spewing the kind of hypocritical propaganda only a Democrat would believe.