• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

12 Russian officers indicted for hacking Dem emails

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Typical ad hom attack after request of credible source of claim.

You haven't read the indictment ... have you?

Or has FAUX News \ GRU told you to say this is all fake?
I have (twice). It seems odd that if they have all this evidence, why they used 'on or about" dates throughout. It looks to me like a very circumstantial case. Yes, they have proof the Russians were hacking these networks, which I have never denied. Where they make a big leap of faith is in attributing the email and internet accounts involved in the Podesta and DNC hacks to one of these 12 Russians. I couldn't find one scrap of evidence that supports that supposition. Do you have it by any chance?

Bugsy McGurk

President
LIE!!
Trump's own words: Clear as the nose on your mug.
"Every time he sees me, he says, ‘I didn't do that,’ " Trump said. "And I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it."
Yikes. What a truly deplorable lie he told.

Just horrible.

Raoul_Luke

They .. .DID NOT ... use on or about when it came to Red Don asking Russia to help hack Clinton emails cause that even the GRU .. DID ... hack Clinton emails.
Yep - because they had the hard evidence that he did that. So why all the "on or about" dates for the Russian hacking? Because they still haven't examined the DNC server? Mmmmmm, could be...

Raoul_Luke

The emails in question have nothing to do with her private server.

It’s just amazing how badly Fox Noise has rotted the minds of its zombies.
Those are the emails Trump was talking about. Mueller and his merry band of Clintoon supporters are conflating that with the DNC hack, which interestingly, with all the "evidence" they have that it was one of these Russians who did it, they still simply do not know the exact date that he did it...

Bugsy McGurk

President
Yep - because they had the hard evidence that he did that. So why all the "on or about" dates for the Russian hacking? Because they still haven't examined the DNC server? Mmmmmm, could be...
This thread is horrifying.

You and your fellow Trump sycophants above outright defending Kremlin operatives who criminally interfered in our election, and bashing the US law enforcement efforts that uncovered it.

Just when we thought you people couldn’t possibly get more deplorable.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Those are the emails Trump was talking about. Mueller and his merry band of Clintoon supporters are conflating that with the DNC hack, which interestingly, with all the "evidence" they have that it was one of these Russians who did it, they still simply do not know the exact date that he did it...
And Trump’s Kremlin pals obviously couldn’t steal Hillary’s own emails so they immediately started to hack other Dem emails to help Trump. On that very day.

It gets more horrifying by the day - Trump tells the Kremlin to help him by hacking emails, and they do it. The most horrifying part is watching Trump’s fellow traitors actually trying to defend it.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
The emails in question have nothing to do with her private server.

It’s just amazing how badly Fox Noise has rotted the minds of its zombies.
This part of this discussion is btween me and it can't handle the truth and it is about clinton's emails and what Trump said now you can put your counterfeit 2cents in but you'll still be wrong

Raoul_Luke

And Trump’s Kremlin pals obviously couldn’t steal Hillary’s own emails so they immediately started to hack other Dem emails to help Trump. On that very day.

It gets more horrifying by the day - Trump tells the Kremlin to help him by hacking emails, and they do it. The most horrifying part is watching Trump’s fellow traitors actually trying to defend it.
No, now you are conflating two completely different hacks. Almost certainly the Russians DID have Hillary's "homebrew" server emails. Funny though, isn't it - that they didn't release them? Kind of makes you wonder why they would not release those ones, and then go get others that were then released. These are the kinds of things that make intelligent people go "hmmmm." You? You're just a DNC propagandist parroting these ridiculous claims.

Bugsy McGurk

President
No, now you are conflating two completely different hacks. Almost certainly the Russians DID have Hillary's "homebrew" server emails. Funny though, isn't it - that they didn't release them? Kind of makes you wonder why they would not release those ones, and then go get others that were then released. These are the kinds of things that make intelligent people go "hmmmm." You? You're just a DNC propagandist parroting these ridiculous claims.
Far from conflating the two sets of emails, I was correcting your fellow low-information GOP zombie above who thought today’s indictments related to Hillary’s email server.

worldlymrb

Revenge
Link to indictments possibly be thrown out. I know you wouldn't make up a lie to make yourself feel better. So I'd like to see that link. It sounds fascinating.
What difference does it make? I showed you a YouTube link of Obama actually threatening government union workers with pink slips if they ignore his Executive Annesty policy over immigration law and you pretend it never happened. So why would I waste my time?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
We've got 2 unidentified Americans named in the indictment. One was a congressional candidate and the other for sure is Trump's long-time friend Roger Stone.
I gotta tell you, this is really getting good. I'll bet half the Republicans in congress, plus Sessions are crapping themselves.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
It's a shame that you haven't kept up with what's really going down. Relying on FoxNews and rightwing rags that are doing their utmost to distract you all from the truth.....is not serving you well. Consequently, you all come across as gullible, "poorly educated" yokels.

EatTheRich

President
No, now you are conflating two completely different hacks. Almost certainly the Russians DID have Hillary's "homebrew" server emails.
Why do you think that? They'd have been harder to get since they were on a more secure server.

Funny though, isn't it - that they didn't release them? Kind of makes you wonder why they would not release those ones, and then go get others that were then released.
Some obvious possibilities:

1. They didn't have them.
2. They didn't want to release them because doing so would decimate the claim, central to their propaganda, that Clinton was hiding corrupt dealings.

Raoul_Luke

It's a shame that you haven't kept up with what's really going down. Relying on FoxNews and rightwing rags that are doing their utmost to distract you all from the truth.....is not serving you well. Consequently, you all come across as gullible, "poorly educated" yokels.
Another content free ad hominem post from the board's most brain washed lefty. When I blow one of your posts up, I actually provide the evidence that shows it to be complete propaganda. You, on the other hand, simply post the equivalent of "" know you are but what am I" and think you put up something consequential. Sad...