• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

125 in House sign on to censure Adam Schiff.

Nostra

Governor
Nonsense. The potential crimes as well as potential 'high crimes and misdemeanors', abuse of power, and such are painfully obvious.

If you honestly do not understand what they are investigating perhaps you need to look into some actual news sources.

sheesh!
Feel free to post these new sources of your outlining the crime being investigated.

FakeName

Governor
The crime. What is the crime?
several potential crimes, as well as impeachable offenses which need not be crimes, are being investigated.....relating to Trump admin Ukraine dealings.

Do you really not know that?

amazing.

The determination as to charges or articles of impeachment, will be made at the end.

if you really do not understand what they are investigating you really need to try reading some actual news.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Nope one investigation vs serval different investigations
One investigation?
TravelGate
Vince Foster
Rose Law Firm
WhiteWater
Cattle Futures
WH Security office

They spent $60 million and did not find one single crime to pin on Clinton. They later impeached him for what amounted to contempt of court in a civil trial brought by Paula Jones and her right wing legal team.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
One investigation?
TravelGate
Vince Foster
Rose Law Firm
WhiteWater
Cattle Futures
WH Security office

They spent $60 million and did not find one single crime to pin on Clinton. They later impeached him for what amounted to contempt of court in a civil trial brought by Paula Jones and her right wing legal team.
Lied on national TV to all Americans "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" and low and behold PERJURY got Slick...……..yet as with Slick Senate did same as Senate is fixing to do with Trump if show boat Pelosi & shiff ever Impeach him...…...very doubtful, even the death of Elijah isn't stopping their game for a time out...…...such LOVE :)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/how-elijah-cummings-unexpected-death-could-affect-the-impeachment-inquiry/ar-AAIWsNO?ocid=spartandhp

Was it Jones Slick & Sow paid $850,000 or was that to a different victim?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
it is a process. the house investigates and then votes on whether or not to issue articles of impeachment. If they do, it moves to the Senate, the Senate has a trial and decides on conviction and removal.

That is the process laid out in the Constitution.
There is no process that an innocent must prove they are innocent
As a matter of fact, charged people don't have to prove anything.
So why are democrats looking fora crime?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
One investigation?
TravelGate
Vince Foster
Rose Law Firm
WhiteWater
Cattle Futures
WH Security office

One investigation dealing with impeachment
With leftist it's been many investigation dealing with impeachment.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Lied on national TV to all Americans "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" and low and behold PERJURY got Slick...……..yet as with Slick Senate did same as Senate is fixing to do with Trump if show boat Pelosi & shiff ever Impeach him...…...very doubtful, even the death of Elijah isn't stopping their game for a time out...…...such LOVE :)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/how-elijah-cummings-unexpected-death-could-affect-the-impeachment-inquiry/ar-AAIWsNO?ocid=spartandhp

Clinton also obstructed.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Are you actually saying Trump did not lie on national TV?

Clinton's insurance company, tired of spending money on the case, offered to settle. Clinton didn't pay a nickle.

How many times has Trump been sued?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Are you actually saying Trump did not lie on national TV?

Clinton's insurance company, tired of spending money on the case, offered to settle. Clinton didn't pay a nickle.

How many times has Trump been sued?
Where did I post what you ask?

So, Slicks insurance was free, would you say the same on national TV?

I have no idea and don't care and who gives a schiff other than progs?

Last edited:

FakeName

Governor
There is no process that an innocent must prove they are innocent
As a matter of fact, charged people don't have to prove anything.
So why are democrats looking fora crime?
i just laid out the constitutional process for you.

The democrats are following it exactly.

Hint:

you never charge a person with a crime and then investigate......its its other way around.....you investigate the facts and at the END of the investigation, not the BEGINNING, you make a decision on charging.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Where did I post what you ask?

So, Slicks insurance was free, would you say the same on national TV?

I have no idea and don't care and who gives a schiff other than progs?
so you admit Trump has lied on TV. That is progress.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
i just laid out the constitutional process for you.

The democrats are following it exactly.

Hint:

you never charge a person with a crime and then investigate......its its other way around.....you investigate the facts and at the END of the investigation, not the BEGINNING, you make a decision on charging.
There is no Constitutional process for a witch hunt