• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

125 in House sign on to censure Adam Schiff.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Where did I post what you ask?

So, Slicks insurance was free, would you say the same on national TV?

I have no idea and don't care and who gives a schiff other than progs?
so Clinton's lie mattered to you and you think that amounted to perjury, but Trump's lies are unimportant.

FakeName

Governor
There is no Constitutional process for a witch hunt
i just laid out the constitutional process for you.

The democrats are following it exactly.

Hint:

you never charge a person with a crime and then investigate......its its other way around.....you investigate the facts and at the END of the investigation, not the BEGINNING, you make a decision on charging.

Nostra

Governor

Hint:

you never charge a person with a crime and then investigate......its its other way around.....you investigate the facts and at the END of the investigation, not the BEGINNING, you make a decision on charging.
HINT: You investigate a particular crime to see if charges are warranted.

You don't investigate hoping to find a crime. That's called a fishing expedition.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!

Hint:

Where is a witch Hunt located in the Constitution?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
HINT: You investigate a particular crime to see if charges are warranted.

You don't investigate hoping to find a crime. That's called a fishing expedition.
So what crime were the republicans investigating for 6 years when Clinton was president?
How about the IRS investigation, Fast and Furious, Benghazi....and what crime was Trump trying to get Ukraine and China to investigate?