• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

16 teevee shows are cancelled for 2015

fairsheet

Senator
My homepage led me to a list of 16 teevee shows that will no longer be with us this year. I'm not one of those anti-teevee effetes but......But for one exception*, I didn't even know these shows ever existed, let alone actually watching any of them.

*I've watched "Jesse" with my grandchildren now and again.

Jen

Senator
My homepage led me to a list of 16 teevee shows that will no longer be with us this year. I'm not one of those anti-teevee effetes but......But for one exception*, I didn't even know these shows ever existed, let alone actually watching any of them.

Got a link?
I watch about 3 shows and I nope they aren't going away.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

Other than college football games,movies,documentaries and occasional re-runs of old shows,I seldom watch any tv

fairsheet

Senator
My teevee shows channels from 2 to 999. Shoot...I could watch teevee 24/7 and STILL miss these to-be cancelled shows!

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Here's one show I have been watching on The History Channel. The new ones come on tonight.
Legend Of The Superstition Mountains
New Episodes
Sundays at 10/9c

Legend tells of the Lost Dutchman’s gold mine hidden somewhere within the 160,000 acres of brutal Arizona desert known as the “Superstition Mountains.” The promise of a $200 million mother lode has lured thousands of treasure hunters and continues to claim the lives of those eager to decipher the legend’s clues and riddles.
Hunting for the Lost Dutchman is typically a one-man journey, but lifelong Dutch Hunter Wayne Tuttle is breaking with tradition and partnering with a team of experts to follow a newly revealed clue that could finally solve the 500-year-old mystery of America’s most famous and deadliest buried treasure.
With cursed mountains said to drive men mad and a hidden fortune of gold worth killing for, the treasure hunter’s greatest danger may be the man at his side. Trust at your own peril if you dare to tread into HISTORY’s Legend of the Superstition Mountains.

http://www.history.com/shows/legend-of-the-superstition-mountains