• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

2 new feet of snow in Colorado, yes people glaciers do form this way

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
So your prediction is that that snow doesn’t melt this summer?
Depending on where it fell, including latitude and altitude perhaps not. You do know that Hawaii has snow right? Furthermore it might snow next week as well, and restart at the end of Summer or earlier in the fall...……………………

At any rate Global temps are dropping faster than your credibility against the Q

Next dork

EatTheRich

President
Depending on where it fell, including latitude and altitude perhaps not. You do know that Hawaii has snow right? Furthermore it might snow next week as well, and restart at the end of Summer or earlier in the fall...……………………

At any rate Global temps are dropping faster than your credibility against the Q

Next dork
Global temperatures continue to rise as much as you pretend otherwise.

redtide

Mayor
that darn Gorebal warming ....err....climate change or what ever the current name of the cult is today.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Global temperatures continue to rise as much as you pretend otherwise.
You mean they are rising like they have been for the last 20029 years...……….Funny how your proxy data doesn't show the glacier that covered half the USA...……..

PS. Ok, which one of you turkeys zapped my computer? I hate unzapping zapps on Mondays

EatTheRich

President
You mean they are rising like they have been for the last 20029 years...……….Funny how your proxy data doesn't show the glacier that covered half the USA...……..

PS. Ok, which one of you turkeys zapped my computer? I hate unzapping zapps on Mondays
Yes, rising like they have been for the past 12,000 years, anyway, except more than twice as fast as in any other short-term period in that time, and without any natural explanation other than the obvious one (the predicted increase in greenhouse warming due to fossil fuel combustion and other human activity increasing atmospheric greenhouse gas concentrations).

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Yes, rising like they have been for the past 12,000 years, anyway, except more than twice as fast as in any other short-term period in that time, and without any natural explanation other than the obvious one (the predicted increase in greenhouse warming due to fossil fuel combustion and other human activity increasing atmospheric greenhouse gas concentrations).
There are no temperature records available for the rate of rise during the last 20000 years for anyone to make the statement that temps are rising faster now than they were before.

That said with 2 feet of snow in the Summer of 2019 we now have falling temps. I wonder why a snow precip graph will never be created by scientist?

Not really because I already know why, as it would show falling temps that could not be disputed, snow only happens under 32F, in the Winter or SUMMER

*Edited*

Last edited by a moderator:

EatTheRich

President
There are no temperature records available for the rate of rise during the last 20000 years for anyone to make the statement that temps are rising faster now than they were before.

That said with 2 feet of snow in the Summer of 2019 we now have falling temps. I wonder why a snow precip graph will never be created by scientist?

Not really because I already know why, as it would show falling temps that could not be disputed, snow only happens under 32F, in the Winter or SUMMER

*Edited*
There are proxy records. And if the average rate of temperature rise hadn’t been twice as low, the Earth would be too hot for agriculture now.

EatTheRich

President

*Edited*
Oh, look what a Google search turned up:
https://www.weather.gov/lsx/avgsnow

Snow precip graphs created by scientists. Who’d have thought?

If the temperature one year is 20 degrees and the temperature the next year is 30 degrees, has it risen or fallen? Can it still snow at 30 degrees?

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
There are proxy records. And if the average rate of temperature rise hadn’t been twice as low, the Earth would be too hot for agriculture now.
There are zero accurate records before perhaps 100 years ago, so get used to it

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk