• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

2009 vs 2020

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
you don’t care about any of the victims, just about trump looking bad politically. Pathetic.
Why do you lie often? I sent flowers to two victims funeral homes and no flowers were sent to Trump.

I don't give a flying fork how Trump looks politically and that's why PJ libs are hoping more die now than in 2009, so they can brag how well Obama did, wait, some already posting that.

Obama's EX-aide Plouffe already said voters not going to blame Trump for COVID-19 and he will beat Biden. Posted link showing Trump up 13 points in dem poll for handling C-19, real world dems are nothing like PJ libs...….

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Why do you lie often? I sent flowers to two victims funeral homes and no flowers were sent to Trump.

I don't give a flying fork how Trump looks politically and that's why PJ libs are hoping more die now than in 2009, so they can brag how well Obama did, wait, some already posting that.

Obama's EX-aide Plouffe already said voters not going to blame Trump for COVID-19 and he will beat Biden. Posted link showing Trump up 13 points in dem poll for handling C-19, real world dems are nothing like PJ libs...….
See, you’re the one making this a sick competition to see who has more dead Americans. It’s a whataboutism that you’ve taken too far. It’s disgusting, when considering that you’re sitting and constantly comparing death rates.

Trump’s overall approval rating is a pathetic 46%. It is what it is. And it means nothing compared to the loss of lives of our fellow Americans and fellow people around the world.

Get real.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
See, you’re the one making this a sick competition to see who has more dead Americans. It’s a whataboutism that you’ve taken too far. It’s disgusting, when considering that you’re sitting and constantly comparing death rates.

Trump’s overall approval rating is a pathetic 46%. It is what it is. And it means nothing compared to the loss of lives of our fellow Americans and fellow people around the world.

Get real.
Boy, I say Boy, go look who's making the top post of death rates (you) constantly like bugs did stock market gains during Obama and not when market fell...…….

You have more OP's here of reports on deaths than anyone...……..it's like while you're supposedly 'working at home' you're here shouting of look how many more have died...……….you can't even prove they died of COVID-19...……..

Trumps approval rating of handling this pandemic is 60%...……..your google broke and your obsession with ratings is SIC...…….WTF are they good for?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Boy, I say Boy, go look who's making the top post of death rates (you) constantly like bugs did stock market gains during Obama and not when market fell...…….

You have more OP's here of reports on deaths than anyone...……..it's like while you're supposedly 'working at home' you're here shouting of look how many more have died...……….you can't even prove they died of COVID-19...……..

Trumps approval rating of handling this pandemic is 60%...……..your google broke and your obsession with ratings is SIC...…….WTF are they good for?
Trump’s overall approval rating is sadly in the 40s. And 60 is pathetic - even GW was at 92 after 9/11.

Yes, this is extremely serious and I do post death rates, numbers, etc. But it’s your whataboutisms that always come on top of those to try and make excuses and try to compare them to another president. And if that’s the game you’re playing, you’re losing.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

This post didn't age well. Cheering for more dead by leftists It's sad :(

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
This post didn't age well. Cheering for more dead by leftists It's sad :(

Still mad about my mic drop earlier I see. :)

Posting number of fatalities somehow compares obama to trump? That whataboutism already failed miserably, yet dawg still tries. Even you knew enough to slowly back away from that one...

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Swine Flu was a Pandemic, media didn't panic people and stock market rose 40%

Damn right there's a difference, Obama had a dem/lib congress covering his ass instead of hating him
COVID-19 has now killed more people than Swine Flu. And it’s still on the rise. Trump downplayed this publicly, which delayed efforts and now we are paying the price. It was no democratic hoax. Now you know that.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Bottom line of this post

70% of the US follows the directions and considers this a serious problem = people who watch mainstream news

30% of the US doesn't want to follow directions, goes to meetings and rubs shoulders with each other, spread the virus, possibly get infected and overcrowd the medical facilities and demand medical care = people who follow vp trump**, president hannity and fox news/ breitbart/ oan.
So if those people get infected because of their own self righteous attitude, they should not go seek medical help - right - since dr. Trump** ALREADY HAS THEIR CURE !

Here is a novel idea - better to be safe than sorry and not be a burden on the medical system. be careful as all the " liberal doctors and nurses " complaining on tv might just take your ventilator away............or sell it on the black market with their gloves, masks and scrubs

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
2020 where it pays to be illegal

I'll apologize for my low I.Q base who keep thinking and stating that the President stated this virus was a 'democrat hoax'.

Of course, educated people know that's not what Trump said. he meant my democrats politicizing any comment- action etc would be equal to the impeachment hoax.

And seems like he was right. Same M.O. Whining, crying, complaining, whataboutisms, Monday Morning QBing, and now we want a House hearing ?He was referring to how Democrats mischaracterized his response and the U.S. readiness to combat it.ER8ogWXXsAA40gc.jpeg

Trump was right. My drooling hockey helmet wearing base was wrong.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
COVID-19 has now killed more people than Swine Flu. And it’s still on the rise. Trump downplayed this publicly, which delayed efforts and now we are paying the price. It was no democratic hoax. Now you know that.
17,000+ dead...…………………...LINK

4-2-2020 Train #2 6pm NYC

1586296001474.pngyour wish may come true

I'll apologize for my low I.Q base who keep thinking and stating that the President stated this virus was a 'democrat hoax'.

Of course, educated people know that's not what Trump said. he meant my democrats politicizing any comment- action etc would be equal to the impeachment hoax.

And seems like he was right. Same M.O. Whining, crying, complaining, whataboutisms, Monday Morning QBing, and now we want a House hearing ?He was referring to how Democrats mischaracterized his response and the U.S. readiness to combat it.View attachment 50253

Trump was right. My drooling hockey helmet wearing base was wrong.
Appears no matter what people die of now it's COVID-19...…….it's BS

Days

Commentator
17,000+ dead...…………………...LINK

4-2-2020 Train #2 6pm NYC

View attachment 50251your wish may come true

Appears no matter what people die of now it's COVID-19...…….it's BS
China has zero new deaths. China reports their last death from within was back in January. Since then a dozen or two died but those were people who traveled to China and brought it with them.

This can only mean one thing... the virus spread to everyone and it wasn't any where close to as lethal as the CDC says it is. There are over two billion people living in China. The virus was everywhere.

It seems this virus spreads very fast and it seems to infect only the weak and aged and people in very poor health. Italy and America has lots of those (Italy has more per capita). Given that our social distancing experiment was a joke of an effort at containment, this virus is probably already widespread in America. Cuomo is now saying that NYC may already be at their apex for deaths. Come again? What isn't he telling us? The virus only took a couple of months to spread throughout China and Italy... it had that much time in America before the lock-down and the lock-down didn't do diddly-squat.

These viruses may actually be pandemics, but they are not any where near as lethal as the Spanish Flu was... not even close. Me thinks we are over reacting, or more to the point, the WHO and CDC wanted to try social distancing and locked onto the opportunity that COVID19 gave them.

In the final analysis, social distancing is going to be seen as a failed experiment that destroyed the economic health of the nation... IOW, a real stupid idea that we never should have fell for.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
China has zero new deaths. China reports their last death from within was back in January. Since then a dozen or two died but those were people who traveled to China and brought it with them.

This can only mean one thing... the virus spread to everyone and it wasn't any where close to as lethal as the CDC says it is. There are over two billion people living in China. The virus was everywhere.

It seems this virus spreads very fast and it seems to infect only the weak and aged and people in very poor health. Italy and America has lots of those (Italy has more per capita). Given that our social distancing experiment was a joke of an effort at containment, this virus is probably already widespread in America. Cuomo is now saying that NYC may already be at their apex for deaths. Come again? What isn't he telling us? The virus only took a couple of months to spread throughout China and Italy... it had that much time in America before the lock-down and the lock-down didn't do diddly-squat.

These viruses may actually be pandemics, but they are not any where near as lethal as the Spanish Flu was... not even close. Me thinks we are over reacting, or more to the point, the WHO and CDC wanted to try social distancing and locked onto the opportunity that COVID19 gave them.

In the final analysis, social distancing is going to be seen as a failed experiment that destroyed the economic health of the nation... IOW, a real stupid idea that we never should have fell for.
IMO there's no way COVID-19 is the main killer and especially of people in upper 80/90's, all we hear is died of COVID-19, where's the autopsies

I trust nothing WHO says and hope Trump cuts funding

Last edited:

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
IMO there's no way COVID-19 is the main killer and especially of people in upper 80/90's, all we here is died of COVID-19, where's the autopsies

I trust nothing WHO says and hope Trump cuts funding

Studies today found that the fatality rate is actually likely higher than reported. Trump thinks this will be a win if we keep the total deaths to under 200,000. Guess you disagree with him?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
12,500, actually. Sorry, not as many dead as you were lusting for. :)
I've already busted you 12,500 lie several times with links of 17,000+ and that may be underestimated. Check who made all the updated with glee daily death OP's...YOU

Again you prove you're the luster by posting more have died from COVID-19, which is a lie.....you're sure hoping to beat the 2009 deaths. Join them and make the number higher since that's what you lusting for!

This will have you needing tissues

Last edited:

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I've already busted you 12,500 lie several times with links of 17,000+ and that may be underestimated. Check who made all the updated with glee daily death OP's...YOU

Again you prove you're the luster by posting more have died from COVID-19, which is a lie.....you're sure hoping to beat the 2009 deaths. Join them and make the number higher since that's what you lusting for!
Wrong. You gave the highest estimate. I could say it’s 8,000 just as easily,but that would also be dishonest. The best estimate from the CDC is 12,469.

Stop lusting for more dead Americans. There will be more lives lost from COVID than even the fake number you’re using, so may as well be honest about it.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Studies today found that the fatality rate is actually likely higher than reported. Trump thinks this will be a win if we keep the total deaths to under 200,000. Guess you disagree with him?
Studies=LMFAO
Autopsies is what's needed to know if deaths are due to C-19...…………..

I don't agree or disagree, but, you keep lusting for more than 200,000 and remember majority are in lib states.