• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

2012 (8.9 unemployment) 2011 (12.8 unemployment) let that be a lesson to Repubs!

MaryAnne

Governor
this is my "neck of the woods" unemployment number... WE ARE GOING THE RIGHT DIRECTIONS.

:yo::yo::yo::yo:
7.2 here,Cotton,and the Governor is trying his best to take credit,but it began before he came into office.We were already 6TH in the nation and are now 4,thanks to the resurgence in manufacturing.
Romney is have a problem here with Kasich trying to take credit and back Romney,who is telling us how bad it is!:eek:)

Missed you,Friend!:eek:(

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
7.2 here,Cotton,and the Governor is trying his best to take credit,but it began before he came into office.We were already 6TH in the nation and are now 4,thanks to the resurgence in manufacturing.
Romney is have a problem here with Kasich trying to take credit and back Romney,who is telling us how bad it is!:eek:)
Thank John Kasich for that, MA, not the Stool Specimen, Obama.

MaryAnne

Governor
Thank John Kasich for that, MA, not the Stool Specimen, Obama.
You should read my post before responding. I do live here,you know and know the facts, not made up BS! I know what happened and Kasich had nothing to do with the Manufacturing surge.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
1/8th of all jobs in Ohio depend on the auto industry and you think Romney's plan for GM would have kept those jobs?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
You should read my post before responding. I do live here,you know and know the facts, not made up BS! I know what happened and Kasich had nothing to do with the Manufacturing surge.
I do know where you live and I know you are a Liberal. You will by force of habit, and lack of your own free will, give credit to Obama for that which he has nothing to do with. John Kasich turned Ohio around. If you don't believe the truth, the problem is with you, not me.

Good morning Mary Anne!

Imagine that a Repub wanting to take all the credit! Since Jack knows so much about your state, would like for Jack to give us some facts and not his usual BS. Going to laugh my arse off when Jack has to remove that ONE TERM BS avatar.

Mary Anne, the reason i don't come here much is reading the BS put out by some here.

Take care my friend!

P.S. The reason Jack is showing his nerves here... he knows the kind of good news is bad for his Mitt. Well, got news for Jack, turn out the light, the party is over.

OldGaffer

Governor
Unemployment rate (2010)

9.0%

Unemployment rate (2012)

6.9%

The numbers for the Nashville area. We do have some automotive plants in the area, that has helped a lot.

MaryAnne

Governor
I do know where you live and I know you are a Liberal. You will by force of habit, and lack of your own free will, give credit to Obama for that which he has nothing to do with. John Kasich turned Ohio around. If you don't believe the truth, the problem is with you, not me.
You may know where I live,but apparently do not understand that I am a very moderate Democrat who thinks for herself. That is why I dispute you when I know good and well you are dead wrong,especially about what is going on in Ohio and show strongly folks feel about Kasich and Republicans in general now.

I live in the middle of the Right Wing Southeast and the more Liberal Southwest. I have seen the good and bad of both.

I also saw how angry Union members,including Firefighters, Police,even garbage collectors became at Kasich and his Union busting.That is how we got 1.3 million names to stop him and his co-horts! Kasich learned,you are just spouting what Fox tells you and I am here to tell you just how wrong you are!

When Kascih has to apprear with Romney,he tries to make himself look as small as possible,because he knows he is a reminder of that anger and what the voters let him know.

John Kasch cut Education to the bone and now school scores are showing just that. He cut services to make it look as if he was smart. They just came out with the school scores. All have dropped under Kasich,School levies are being voted down because Kasich cut funding and it is really hurting the schools.
You might check the Dayton Daily just today.Schools that were at the top under Strickland are now sinking.

Stick to what you really know.

Unemployment rate (2010)

9.0%

Unemployment rate (2012)

6.9%

The numbers for the Nashville area. We do have some automotive plants in the area, that has helped a lot.
Guess Jack will dispute this Gaf..lol

No, probably give credit to a red... as usual. Oh course, no credit to the President. My grandfather lived to be 97 and he told me a thousand times, "never vote Republican...they are not interested in your problems!" How true... Mitt Romney could relate with the common man if his life depended on it. Why he getting his arse beat.. or will.

OldGaffer

Governor

No, probably give credit to a red... as usual. Oh course, no credit to the President. My grandfather lived to be 97 and he told me a thousand times, "never vote Republican...they are not interested in your problems!" How true... Mitt Romney could relate with the common man if his life depended on it. Why he getting his arse beat.. or will.
Thes Republicans today are just the same as the Hoover Republicans, heads in the sand.

MaryAnne

Governor

Grandpa was smart!