• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

271,000 new jobs, unemployment down to 5.0%...

D

Deleted member 21794

Still beating that dead horse eh? That's alright...you just keep on spitting out phony numbers and keep pissing off the public. It's working beautifully.

JO
Poor Bugsy, his pom poms must be pretty worn out by now. I think I'll wait on popping the champagne cork until they revise this bogus number down.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Poor Bugsy, his pom poms must be pretty worn out by now. I think I'll wait on popping the champagne cork until they revise this bogus number down.
Yeah, why celebrate 271,000 new jobs - a record 68 straight months of private jobs growth - or the unemployment rate going down again?

That's good for America - bad for the GOP cult - so what's to celebrate?

;-)

justoffal

Senator
Dead horse? It's news fresh off the wires.

I do know that it causes GOP traitors and saboteurs intense pain.

Try to cope.

;-)
Yeah it's one more "Fresh off the wires " fib from DC that real people who live real lives working 10 hours a week for 8 bucks an hour piss on. But just keep telling them they're doing fine. It's working beautifully. Add that to the IRS Obamacare penalties and I just can't wait to see how this pans out at the polls in November.

JO

D

Deleted member 21794

Yeah, why celebrate 271,000 new jobs - a record 68 straight months of private jobs growth - or the unemployment rate going down again?

;-)
You celebrate government jobs reports? How do you celebrate these jobs reports?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Sorry haters. More great news for America.

Let the GOP carping begin....
It's that time of the year, it's CHRISTMAS and do post a link to the great pay these jobs are paying_______________________________GO

Boy, surely you know during at this time of the year--HOLIDAYS--jobs have ALWAYS been added, now tell us how many will still have these jobs 1-10-2016__________________________________________GO

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Dead horse? It's news fresh off the wires.

I do know that it causes GOP traitors and saboteurs intense pain.

Try to cope.

;-)
The only pain is watching someone as you thinking all those jobs are paying a wage folks can live on.

It doesn't matter to you, you just got to find something, anything to make your boyfriend look like he's accomplished something.

Hell, he was such a great community organizer, Chicago is now lowest of lows:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/police-official-boy-targeted-

That's ya boys city Bugs.................
because-of-fathers-gang-ties-lured-into-alley-and-executed/ar-BBmTtKb?li=AAa0dzB

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

;-)
Well, ObamaCare is rising in cost by double digits, out of pocket is rising and also the penalty for not buying what's demanded by Θ, hell yeah, they need jobs, how many of these jobs offer in-house health insurance Bugs________________________________GO

BTW: in CO alone 80,000 will lose they ObamaCare in 2016 and all across the country the same will follow, ObamaCare is doing exactly what predicted, it's collapsing...........do enjoy that Bugs.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Yeah it's one more "Fresh off the wires " fib from DC that real people who live real lives working 10 hours a week for 8 bucks an hour piss on. But just keep telling them they're doing fine. It's working beautifully. Add that to the IRS Obamacare penalties and I just can't wait to see how this pans out at the polls in November.

JO
How does a hater cope with pro-USA news?

Easy. Just ignore it. Deny it. Carp away.

;-)

Bugsy McGurk

President
You were the one babbling about champagne and pom-poms.

How true patriots celebrate pro-USA news is a personal decision. Refraining from carping and whining about it is a good place to start.

;-)

Bugsy McGurk

President
Well, ObamaCare is rising in cost by double digits, out of pocket is rising and also the penalty for not buying what's demanded by Θ, hell yeah, they need jobs, how many of these jobs offer in-house health insurance Bugs________________________________GO

BTW: in CO alone 80,000 will lose they ObamaCare in 2016 and all across the country the same will follow, ObamaCare is doing exactly what predicted, it's collapsing...........do enjoy that Bugs.
Your carping is off-topic.

Please try to focus on topical carping.

;-)

D

Deleted member 21794

You were the one babbling about champagne and pom-poms.

How true patriots celebrate pro-USA news is a personal decision. Refraining from carping and whining about it is a good place to start.

;-)

Lots of these jobs in fact most are seasonal or holiday part time jobs that pay very low wages for a limited time. I do not know about all of you but I cannot survive on minimum wages. I have bills to pay and food to buy. So when Bugs hits one of his leftist rants what he forgets to tell us all is what kind of jobs these are and do they provide enough pay to survive. More left wing drivel and false narrative.

Lukey

Senator
Household Survey Data

Both the unemployment rate (5.0 percent) and the number of unemployed persons
(7.9 million) were essentially unchanged in October.

Among the major worker groups, the unemployment rates for adult men (4.7 percent),
adult women (4.5 percent), teenagers (15.9 percent), whites (4.4 percent), blacks
(9.2 percent), Asians (3.5 percent), and Hispanics (6.3 percent) showed little
or no change in October.

The number of long-term unemployed (those jobless for 27 weeks or more) was
essentially unchanged at 2.1 million in October and has shown little change since
June.

The civilian labor force participation rate was unchanged at 62.4 percent in
October, following a decline of 0.2 percentage point in September.

Among the marginally attached, there were 665,000 discouraged workers in October,
little changed from a year earlier.

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.htm

One month a trend does not make. Get back to me when the trend "changes..."