• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

3 black churches set on fire, 21 yr old arrested

llovejim

Current Champion
No penis on this one why do you equate a rifle with a penis? OH that's right the penetration power reminds you of the first time you took a penis up the ass.
no, because you goobers admit you are afraid to go out in public without a gun. try to think, goober. if you were not so wimpy and paranoid, and do not live in beirut, or do not do a lot of drug deals in your neighborhood, you might as well be afraid to go out when it is cloudy because you might get hit by lightning. quit being such a sissy.

and just because you and your partner are afraid to stick each other's guns up each other's asses, do not try to pretend real men even think about such weird shit, pervert. keep your homoerotic fantasies to yourself. no one wants to know about your private life or what his name is.

llovejim

Current Champion
PoJim would piss in it's panties if he met you on the street
it's funny when gutless punks who can't imagine walking around in public without a gun question the bravery of someone who is totally unafraid to do so. you boys are not only gutless, you are stupid as hell, to boot. if i had boots on.

you need to stick to what you are best at, posting pics of dog's asses on the internet as your avatar.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
it's funny when gutless punks who can't imagine walking around in public without a gun question the bravery of someone who is totally unafraid to do so. you boys are not only gutless, you are stupid as hell, to boot. if i had boots on.

you need to stick to what you are best at, posting pics of dog's asses on the internet as your avatar.
I'll never use a queer boy as an avatar as YOU

freyasman

Senator

"If you don't do what I tell you, then you'e a coward!!" LOL

Weak.
http://www.jack-donovan.com/axis/2015/11/all-they-have-is-fear/

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Days later Julie still can't find that motive so she just doubles down.
I'm guessing that the only reason you Trumpies are trying to deny racism.....is to pretend Trump isn't.
If this were just about Christian churches, Trump would've come forward to condemn the arsonist and this attack on Christianity.
Now he can't....because he knows this is a hate crime against blacks committed by a home-grown rightwing domestic terrorist aka white boy.

freyasman

Senator
I'm guessing that the only reason you Trumpies are trying to deny racism.....is to pretend Trump isn't.
If this were just about Christian churches, Trump would've come forward to condemn the arsonist and this attack on Christianity.
Now he can't....because he knows this is a hate crime against blacks committed by a home-grown rightwing domestic terrorist aka white boy.
Your level of insight into this case is amazing. Have you offered your services to the Louisiana authorities? (sarcasm)

:rolleyes:

llovejim

Current Champion
it was a five year old kid, it could be you next
you are correct. out of 320 million people in this country, who knows how many totally unhinged lunatics are walking around thinking about mass murder, or even one murder, and are only not doing so by a thread. not just the ones diagnosed with mental disorders, and treated and/or jailed for acting out on these homicidal or violent fantasies, but those like the Las Vegas shooter who gave no outward signs of being capable of using assault weapons and high capacity clips to shoot to death 59 people, and wound 500 more in a 10 minute attack from a hotel window 300 yards away.

That is precisely why we must have a ban against assault weapons and high capacity clips to limit the massive damage such lethal weapons can so easily cause in such little time by such incompetent loons and losers.

assault weapon ban works1.png

llovejim

Current Champion
"If you don't do what I tell you, then you'e a coward!!" LOL

Weak.
http://www.jack-donovan.com/axis/2015/11/all-they-have-is-fear/
you do not understand, which is understandable considering how stupid you are. i am not saying you are a coward because I do not carry a gun and feel absolutely safe in public at all times, I am saying you are a coward because YOU CANNOT GO OUT IN PUBLIC WITHOUT YOUR GUN BECAUSE OF HOW WIMPY AND GUTLESS YOU ARE. Your actions prove how gutless you are. Not connected to me, at all.

freyasman

Senator
you do not understand, which is understandable considering how stupid you are. i am not saying you are a coward because I do not carry a gun and feel absolutely safe in public at all times, I am saying you are a coward because YOU CANNOT GO OUT IN PUBLIC WITHOUT YOUR GUN BECAUSE OF HOW WIMPY AND GUTLESS YOU ARE. Your actions prove how gutless you are. Not connected to me, at all.
That all ya got, LOL?:D:p

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
no, because you goobers admit you are afraid to go out in public without a gun. try to think, goober. if you were not so wimpy and paranoid, and do not live in beirut, or do not do a lot of drug deals in your neighborhood, you might as well be afraid to go out when it is cloudy because you might get hit by lightning. quit being such a sissy.

and just because you and your partner are afraid to stick each other's guns up each other's asses, do not try to pretend real men even think about such weird shit, pervert. keep your homoerotic fantasies to yourself. no one wants to know about your private life or what his name is.
Jezus h stupid shit I don't need a reason to carry IT'S A RIGHT
SIDE NOTE IT'S BETTER TO HAVE IT AND NOT USE IT THAN TO NEED IT AND NOT HAVE IT.
Plenty of real men buried 6 feet in the ground
What is your qualitative experience on the use of deadly force? What gives you the ability to have an opinion on what an individual needs to prevail in a fight for their life?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You prove to be a stupid sonofabitch...……...Frey retired from the Army and know 100 ways to kill your lard ass and walk away and think nothing of killing you due to you posting as the fvcking shithead coward you prove to be...…..you are the "bitch" you call others...…..I wouldn't piss on you if your guts were on fire, I'd just laugh my ass off!