• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

3 out of 4 Pastors agree: Mormonism is a cult

Bo-4

Senator
I think the vast majority of the flock will say, "Oh... I dunno?"

Whatever...
For the most part you are correct NS. They'll leave their pride at the door and become Mittenheads (RINO?.. NOOOO he's a true conservative!) the second he becomes "their guy".

But if the Mormon thing gets 2% of them sitting on their fat asses or voting indy.. then GOOD!! :D

gigi

Mayor
Barack Obama is a Christian. What is it about Christianity that makes those beliefs more reasonable to you?

Bo-4

Senator
Barack Obama is a Christian. What is it about Christianity that makes those beliefs more reasonable to you?
Christian dogma is far more believable than the video i presented gigi.

Did you watch it?

I'm an agnostic.. but would find Catholicism FAR more intriguing.

Just sayin'...

Bo-4

Senator
Hahaha.. you GO with that awesome secret Mooslim storyline Kittycat.

Worked out well 4 years ago!! :D

gigi

Mayor
Christian dogma is far more believable than the video i presented gigi.

Did you watch it?

I'm an agnostic.. but would find Catholicism FAR more intriguing.

Just sayin'...

I did watch it, Bo. I couldn't tell if it was a real educational video or not. But I'm thinking, all of religion begins in beliefs about things that don't happen in the natural.

Bo-4

Senator
Well Lappy.. we'll see who wins.

I will happily pitch $50 into your rehabilitation & counseling kitty when it doesn't go well for ya.

Why?

Because i'm a giver!!

Love, BoZo :D

NightSwimmer

Senator
For the most part you are correct NS. They'll leave their pride at the door and become Mittenheads (RINO?.. NOOOO he's a true conservative!) the second he becomes "their guy".

I heard on the radio this afternoon that about 98% of the voters in MS and AL were Evangelical Christians, but I suspect that many of them will vote for Romney, even if he is a Mormon. After all, most of them think that President Obama is a Muslim. Their mantra in the South is ABO. Even with math skills comparable to Jethro Bodine's, it should be obvious to these voters that neither Gingrich nor Santorum can win.

Naught from naught is naught. ;)

Corruptbuddha

Governor
Yeah, but evidently the majority of the GOP don't care.

If they did, Romney would be long gone, eh?

And I know how desperate you are to see the fundies impugn Romney's religion...but it won't matter. Romney will be the nominee.

Bo-4

Senator
I heard on the radio this afternoon that about 98% of the voters in MS and AL were Evangelical Christians, but I suspect that many of them will vote for Romney, even if he is a Mormon. After all, most of them think that President Obama is a Muslim. Their mantra in the South is ABO. Even with math skills comparable to Jethro Bodine's, it should be obvious to these voters that neither Gingrich nor Santorum can win.

Naught from naught is naught. ;)
Yes, the old "lesser of two evils" thingy... Mormons are better tha Mooslims!! (i think ;-)

Bo-4

Senator
Earth to CB

Yeah, but evidently the majority of the GOP don't care.

If they did, Romney would be long gone, eh?

And I know how desperate you are to see the fundies impugn Romney's religion...but it won't matter. Romney will be the nominee.
The "majority" of your voters aren't voting for the guy and want to see more candidates.

Need links or exit poll data ---> MUST i? ;-)

Bo-4

Senator
Really?

The why does he have DOUBLE the delegates of his nearest rival?

Obviously, someone is voting for him, eh?
Don't play dumb.. if Newt wasn't in this Little Ricky would be cleaning his clock.

Apparently you DO need a few links.. poor out of touch feller has NEVER been able to reel in more than 35-40% of your vote!

NightSwimmer

Senator
Since the Iowa straw polls, we've had how many "front-runners"?

Mitt Romney
Donald Trump
Michele Bachmann
Rick Perry
Herman Cain
Newt Gingrich
Rick Santorum
Mitt Romney

Did I miss any?