• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

33 million mail in ballots in 2016 - the Presidential election should be under investigation NOW!

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Well this explains a lot doesn't it, right wingers filling out thousands of ballots in their living room, just like what was said Yesterday at the daily hydroxychloroquine informercial

So who else thinks we should be investigating these fraudulent ballots that helped him win? vp Trump** himself just sent in a mail in ballot a few shorts weeks ago in Florida but that was different I am sure !

Did you see Wisconsin breaking the rules to go out and vote, seems like a lot of people were determined to vote.

Voting rights groups and many Democrats are ratcheting up pressure to make mail voting more available nationwide in response to the coronavirus pandemic, but President Trump is standing in opposition.

"Mail ballots are a very dangerous thing for this country, because they're cheaters" said Trump, during Tuesday's daily White House briefing. "They're fraudulent in many cases." He was responding to a question about Wisconsin, which proceeded with in-person voting Tuesday despite objections that the election should move to all mail-in ballots.

The president has been arguing mail-in ballots are frequently fraudulent for the past week, after originally saying voting reforms like expanded vote-by-mail shouldn't be implemented because of the political ramifications.

Election experts say Trump is partially correct, that there is slightly more fraud in mail-voting than in-person voting. But they caution that both can be done safely and securely, and that election fraud is extremely rare in all instances.

"Where there is fraud in the system, it really seems to be in mail balloting," said Lonna Atkeson, a political science professor at the University of New Mexico. "There's not a lot. I think there's a little bit."

In Tuesday's briefing, Trump specifically referred to people collecting other people's ballots, what's sometimes referred to as "ballot harvesting." This sort of collection, and subsequent alleged (court proven gop) manipulation, led to an election being overturned in North Carolina in 2018.
REPUBLICAN BALLOT HARVESTING

But experts, especially those with experience in the handful of states that vote completely by mail, say states can implement things like ballot tracking, as well as pre-paid postage and ballot drop boxes which eliminate the need for voters to hand over their ballots to a third party.

Tammy Patrick, a former election official in Arizona and now a current senior adviser with Democracy Fund, told NPR in 2018 that government officials should resist the urge to write off a voting method that can make voting more accessible (and in the current case safer) for thousands of people because of a few isolated incidents.

"I think it's something we need to resist as a reaction," Patrick said. "If and when a bank gets robbed or a car gets stolen, we don't stop using banks or cars. We enforce the laws we have in place."

Meanwhile, Sen. Elizabeth Warren is proposing that mail-in-ballot to be sent to every registered voter in the country.

Just another way to insure that 49 state landslide

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yes, investigate and more than likely if will reveal how Hellray got almost 3million more votes than Trump.

Remember, many dem/libs were busted for registering the dead and Mickey Mouse!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes, investigate and more than likely if will reveal how Hellray got almost 3million more votes than Trump.

Remember, many dem/libs were busted for registering the dead and Mickey Mouse!
Many? I can find republicans doing the exact same thing. That is the problem with people who are paid to gather registrations. In one well known incident people paid by Acorn were simply using the phone book to collect their $1 per signature. Acorn even turned them in.

Any of those registrations used to cast votes? Nope.

There have been a handful of people prosecuted for vote fraud...hardly millions. Doesn't that mean there are not millions of illegal votes? Everytime you right wingers breathlessly proclaim evidence....like your posts saying there were more votes cast than voters in many precincts. I went and did the research and proved you wrong. I gave you links to census data, demographics and election results. Remember?

Well this explains a lot doesn't it, right wingers filling out thousands of ballots in their living room, just like what was said Yesterday at the daily hydroxychloroquine informercial

So who else thinks we should be investigating these fraudulent ballots that helped him win? vp Trump** himself just sent in a mail in ballot a few shorts weeks ago in Florida but that was different I am sure !

Did you see Wisconsin breaking the rules to go out and vote, seems like a lot of people were determined to vote.

Voting rights groups and many Democrats are ratcheting up pressure to make mail voting more available nationwide in response to the coronavirus pandemic, but President Trump is standing in opposition.

"Mail ballots are a very dangerous thing for this country, because they're cheaters" said Trump, during Tuesday's daily White House briefing. "They're fraudulent in many cases." He was responding to a question about Wisconsin, which proceeded with in-person voting Tuesday despite objections that the election should move to all mail-in ballots.

The president has been arguing mail-in ballots are frequently fraudulent for the past week, after originally saying voting reforms like expanded vote-by-mail shouldn't be implemented because of the political ramifications.

Election experts say Trump is partially correct, that there is slightly more fraud in mail-voting than in-person voting. But they caution that both can be done safely and securely, and that election fraud is extremely rare in all instances.

"Where there is fraud in the system, it really seems to be in mail balloting," said Lonna Atkeson, a political science professor at the University of New Mexico. "There's not a lot. I think there's a little bit."

In Tuesday's briefing, Trump specifically referred to people collecting other people's ballots, what's sometimes referred to as "ballot harvesting." This sort of collection, and subsequent alleged (court proven gop) manipulation, led to an election being overturned in North Carolina in 2018.

But experts, especially those with experience in the handful of states that vote completely by mail, say states can implement things like ballot tracking, as well as pre-paid postage and ballot drop boxes which eliminate the need for voters to hand over their ballots to a third party.

Tammy Patrick, a former election official in Arizona and now a current senior adviser with Democracy Fund, told NPR in 2018 that government officials should resist the urge to write off a voting method that can make voting more accessible (and in the current case safer) for thousands of people because of a few isolated incidents.

"I think it's something we need to resist as a reaction," Patrick said. "If and when a bank gets robbed or a car gets stolen, we don't stop using banks or cars. We enforce the laws we have in place."

Meanwhile, Sen. Elizabeth Warren is proposing that mail-in-ballot to be sent to every registered voter in the country.

Don't worry, we're going to be watching you people very closely.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk

Actually the dems want more silly

Jesus u r dense and unattached

voyager

4Q2247365
trump cracks me up. He just voted by mail last month. I can not wait for the day after the election.