• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

4 Cops Shot in Dope Raid In Houston

freyasman

Senator
I ain't heard anything but what's on the news. I'm trying to find out what crew they were with; could have been bangers slinging, could have been sicarios guarding a stash house, IDK.
(Hell, it could have been something totally different; the cops lie all the time, to us and to the media, and the media gets everything wrong all the time anyway.)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I ain't heard anything but what's on the news. I'm trying to find out what crew they were with; could have been bangers slinging, could have been sicarios guarding a stash house, IDK.
(Hell, it could have been something totally different; the cops lie all the time, to us and to the media, and the media gets everything wrong all the time anyway.)
a little pot and some white powder

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/houston-police-chief-releases-identities-of-two-suspects-killed/ar-BBSS1XC?ocid=spartandhp

Spamature

President
Looks like they killed two hippies

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
I tend to pay more attention now to Houston news since my grandson lives there or right outside Houston, but thankfully, they moving back to NC soon........so grandpaw is Happy
There are some seriously screwed up people in Houston. I guess that is true for every place but there are some really sociopathic guys running around that town.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
There are some seriously screwed up people in Houston. I guess that is true for every place but there are some really sociopathic guys running around that town.
As I've learned since my grandson/daughter/SIL moved their last year and yes, it's not just Houston majority of BIG cities. I'm way out in the woods where when it gets dark, it's dark-dark and the sociopaths don't wander often.

maybe now that Freyman is back he can Recon the trash and clean city up....can't wait from my kids to get back home, bought a pony and cart all ready for grandboy and looking at a little custom lawn mower that looks like a Redbelly Ford tractor for him, he'll be 2 soon, every boy and girl should have their own tractor and not have to peddle it as I did :)

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
As I've learned since my grandson/daughter/SIL moved their last year and yes, it's not just Houston majority of BIG cities. I'm way out in the woods where when it gets dark, it's dark-dark and the sociopaths don't wander often.

maybe now that Freyman is back he can Recon the trash and clean city up....
YES - you are right about the darkness out in the rural areas. In Houston where we spent 30 years there really wasn't any place without street lights. Towards the end of our years there I wouldn't go to the store after about 8:00PM. After Katrina things changed. I went to get something one night for my wife around 10:00 PM. It was like all the street rats came out. I swear it looked like a scene from The Wire. And we didn't live in a bad area!

Out here - there aren't any. And boy does it get dark. It's great. You look up and see literally thousands of stars. I forgot how magical that can be. Life is good!

freyasman

Senator
People, make your houses hard to get into; you need doors that can't be broken into easily or quickly, even with a sledgehammer or a battering ram. And one reason why, is it might just be the cops coming into your house after you. Maybe you actually did something, or maybe not and some ass hole just decided to sic the lawdogs, (or CPS, or code enforcement, the IRS, or whoever) on you.
When strangers with guns bust into your house the odds are something really bad will follow, even if they have badges..... so make it hard for that to happen. Just because you haven't done anything to warrant the cops busting down your door, doesn't mean they won't do it for the most feeble of excuses or even just by accident.

The only folks that I let into my home are my tribe; "Officer Friendly" with a warrant someone lied to get, or some fabricated pretext, ain't in my tribe. And I don't want to have to kill him, either.... so, strong doors, solid walls, high fences, etc.