• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

4 Cops Shot in Dope Raid In Houston

freyasman

Senator
Anyone ever heard of 60 year olds with no criminal history dealing black tar heroin before?
Because it's a new one on me.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
why did cops have a dope warrant for a little pot and some white powder
Can you say cover-up. I doubt that we'll hear the whole story about this. A little post and some confectioners sugar maybe? Something seriously screwed up there.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Can you say cover-up. I doubt that we'll hear the whole story about this. A little post and some confectioners sugar maybe? Something seriously screwed up there.
yeah, the truth will be covered up until the lawsuits
it's just two whites so media isn't overly interested

freyasman

Senator
why did cops have a dope warrant for a little pot and some white powder
One news story said they had an undercover make a buy there, black tar. IDK, it just seems shady.... People that age don't suddenly decide to get into the dope business when they have no criminal history.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
One news story said they had an undercover make a buy there, black tar. IDK, it just seems shady.... People that age don't suddenly decide to get into the dope business when they have no criminal history.
neighbors said there was very little traffic in and out of the house
sounds like he forked a cops woman instead of home being dope house

freyasman

Senator
Guy opened up on them with a 357 magnum wheelgun; that's 6 shots, maybe 7 or even 8 depending on the model, but more likely 6. I seriously doubt he hit 4 different guys in a close range fight like that with only 6 rounds. I'm thinking some of these cops shot each other in the tangle coming through the door.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Guy opened up on them with a 357 magnum wheelgun; that's 6 shots, maybe 7 or even 8 depending on the model, but more likely 6. I seriously doubt he hit 4 different guys in a close range fight like that with only 6 rounds. I'm thinking some of these cops shot each other in the tangle coming through the door.
sounds like when the dog was shot they just started shooting
claim the woman reached for cops gun=BS

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Have you ever been to Huntsville? An ugly place no offense to the residents. They have the Texas State Prison Museum there which has all sorts of historical artifacts and exhibits, everything from confiscated shanks to old hand cuffs to road gang chains. Scary place. The real star of the show is "Old Sparky". 361 souls left this plane of existence sitting in this chair. It's roped off at the back of the museum so you cannot touch it.

Now my idea was as follows: Unrope the exhibit and allow people to sit in it if they want to. The catch? Hook up one of those old joke handshake buzzers that shocks people so that when you sit down - you get a shock. The real money-maker would be to sell underwear for $20/pair. They'd sell a bunch!

freyasman

Senator
https://www.click2houston.com/news/here-are-the-weapons-drugs-found-after-raid-turned-shootout-police-say
From the link;
"We will get to the bottom of this with everything that went well, the good, the bad and the ugly, because that is our moral and legal obligation as a department," Acevedo said.

Questions continue to swirl around what exactly happened that afternoon, when several Houston Police Department narcotics officers served a no-knock warrant at the home. Acevedo refused to answer direct questions about the investigation.

Acevedo said he wants to wait until the investigation is complete.

"I'm not going to speak any more about the investigation because we are not going to piecemeal the discussion," Acevedo said.

Acevedo said HPD has its own special investigation unit working on the case and does not plan on asking Texas Rangers or federal authorities for help.

The chief said he’s confident their internal unit will iron out what happened last Monday.

"The day we can't investigate ourselves, we might as well close shop," Acevedo said. “I just want to remind the public it’s our special investigations unit that we put together that has actually charged two officers in a recent, last year and a half, two years, they’ve been charged after being involved in shootings based on investigations we’ve conducted.”

People in positions of so-called "authority", continue to amaze me with their unbelievable sense of scumbag entitlement..... (SMH). Only a cop would have the gall to publicly state that they should be the only ones investigating themselves.:cool:

freyasman

Senator
https://www.click2houston.com/news/investigates/channel-2-investigates-major-questions-raised-about-raid-turned-shootout-after-warrant-reviewed
From the link;
"According to the documents, a sergeant with the Houston Police Department’s Special Investigations Unit stated that he and his partner were unable to track down any confidential informants involved in a drug buy at the home of 58-year-old Rhogena Nicholas and 59-year-old Dennis Tuttle. Both were killed in the shooting that also resulted in the shooting of four HPD officers. A fifth officer injured his knee in the melee.

In the warrant, the sergeant says that Officer Gerald Goines, of HPD’s Narcotics Division, provided officers, including a high-ranking narcotics division supervisor, two different names of confidential informants. The warrant stated the two officers, “interviewed all of the confidential informants and all denied making a buy for Goines from the Harding Street residence, and ever purchasing narcotics from Nicholas or Tuttle.”

VIDEO: Acevedo talks about affidavits

“We know for a fact that, more than likely, the investigating officer will be charged with a serious crime at some point,” Acevedo said.

A spokesman for the Harris County District Attorney's Office said the case will be presented to a grand jury to determine if any criminal charges should be filed.

Acevedo said the documents showed that his department is involved in an extensive investigation of the events that led to the shooting.

“The community will absolutely know the good, the bad and the ugly,” Acevedo said."

Sounds to me like some folks are starting to realize just how bad they fucked up by not squashing this kind of shit a lot earlier. They're running scared now.

freyasman

Senator
https://www.click2houston.com/news/exclusive-one-on-one-with-hpd-chief-art-acevedo-on-deadly-shootout
I don't like Acevedo; he's a douchebag. But he's stuck between a rock and a hard place here..... police union is very powerful here, and that makes it very hard to fire cops. And shady shit like this goes on all the time..... (smh). That's why Acevedo doesn't want the feds or even the Rangers investigating, because they are going to find a lot of shit, and then the Chief is gonna get fired, and the union boss (who likes to talk shit, BTW) is going to keep on protecting these cops from being held accountable.
What they should also be worried about, is when they do this to some person or family whose relatives say "Fvck it..." and go hunting. Remember what Chris Dorner did in California a few years back? That was one guy..... how much would it suck for a half dozen or more to be out hunting?