• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

41% of Democratic registered voters say they are bothered that the likely Democratic nominee for the 2020 election is a white man in his 70s.

Have you ever been around a Trump rally when it let out? I have and I can tell you that it isn’t a pretty sight seeing a bunch of these guys all fired up throwing crushed beer cans out the windows of their pick ups.
You said something and I owned the contextualization of it. It burned your ass good. Get over it or it makes it look worse for you. ;0) ha ha

Jack4freedom

Governor
Not dumb?!?! Self-awareness. Two different things when you're being funny really.
If you knew me, you would know that I am one self aware person. I don’t know you, so I am not in a position to say. I made a comment about my astute observations while being among a couple thousand people leaving a Trump rally in Ohio a few years back then YOU suggested that my family was somehow involved, thereby personally attacking me. Are you aware of that? I don’t know whether or not you have attended Trump rally. You said you have a job, so I assumed not.

Jack4freedom

Governor
eh, not of his Mother
That‘s just a silly old quip, like “hey that’s a nice pair of black loafers You have on....speaking of black loafers, how‘s your dad?”.... then you answer.....”that was a dirty crack...speaking of dirty cracks, how’s your mom...Lighten up Dawg.

If you knew me, you would know that I am one self aware person. I don’t know you, so I am not in a position to say. I made a comment about my astute observations while being among a couple thousand people leaving a Trump rally in Ohio a few years back then YOU suggested that my family was somehow involved, thereby personally attacking me. Are you aware of that? I don’t know whether or not you have attended Trump rally. You said you have a job, so I assumed not.
First, I joked that YOU were talking about your family with your choice of disparaging words. For all you know my family was leaving that Trump rally but you felt fine making fun of them. Then you went on to ask if I had not seen degenerates leaving some Trump rally myself. ha ha

Are your feelings really hurt? So hurt because someone anonymous got a good laugh at your expense? Oh, please.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
They probably should have gotten off their asses and voted for Corey Booker or Kamala Harris. Now it looks like it’s going to be Trump vs Biden....A couple 70 year old white farts battling it out for the top spit. Some things never change.
Either might have been at least mildly acceptable candidates had their platform been anything besides their skin color.

Especially kamala Harris. You can bring up butterflies and she'd lecture you on how they have to do with systematic oppression of the black community, and how conservatives and Trump are perpetuating it.. yada yada.

It's not all about you, it's not all about race.

Jack4freedom

Governor
First, I joked that YOU were talking about your family with your choice of disparaging words. For all you know my family was leaving that Trump rally but you felt fine making fun of them. Then you went on to ask if I had not seen degenerates leaving some Trump rally myself. ha ha

Are your feelings really hurt? So hurt because someone anonymous got a good laugh at your expense? Oh, please.
No, my feelings weren’t hurt at all. How was I to know if you have relatives that attend Trump rally’s? I assumed you did not attend because you have a job and that your family is also busy perusing other more constructive activities. I was actually complimenting you and you didn’t even know it. Self awareness?

Jack4freedom

Governor
Either might have been at least mildly acceptable candidates had their platform been anything besides their skin color.

Especially kamala Harris. You can bring up butterflies and she'd lecture you on how they have to do with systematic oppression of the black community, and how conservatives and Trump are perpetuating it.. yada yada.

It's not all about you, it's not all about race.
I think either of them could have grown into the job and been excellent leaders. Trump has already proven that he isn’t up to the task. Biden may be a little old but he could end up being a great uniting force in this present day of ugly political discourse and clean house of all these crooks and liars Trump has brought with him and appointed to important positions.

It is my hope that enough Americans, like me have become tired and disgusted with this 3 ring circus of an administration and vote him out in November. If they don’t, it’s like my old man used to say to me when I screwed up: “you get what you get”...