• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

$535 million gone. Whose pockets did that money go into, I (don't) wonder?

D

Deleted member 21794

Did Solyndra tech or equipment end up in China? You know paid for by U.S. tax payer subsidy. You know much like how Tesla tech is ending up in China after U.S. taxpayer subsidy. Can't wait for Tesla to go broke and have all that research end up in China.
Kinda like how we bailed out Cadillac and they expanded in China as their way of saying thanks.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Kavanaugh displayed that he was grossly unfit for the SCOTUS the very day he testified. Completely unhinged partisan hacks/perjurers do not belong on the SCOTUS.
Right on ! he should have just let Democrats smear him with zero proof.

We Liberals always cry when we get punched in the face after a far flung farce.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So, you support the $500 million Obama pissed away on a company filled with big donors to his campaign?
I support the fact that those policies produced a huge change in the % of national energy produced from renewable source. Vestas was one of the companies to receive federal loan guarantees. 3,000 employees in the US.

Nostra

Governor
I support the fact that those policies produced a huge change in the % of national energy produced from renewable source. Vestas was one of the companies to receive federal loan guarantees. 3,000 employees in the US.
No, they didn't.

Barbella

Senator
Zero proof? The guy was on national TV conducting himself like a lunatic.
Criminal bastards and bitches were ganging up on him, attacking his wife and kids.

I think he conducted himself appropriately. Some people would've leaped over the barriers and choked the living daylights out of these lying POS accusers and their handmaidens.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Criminal bastards and bitches were ganging up on him, attacking his wife and kids.

I think he conducted himself appropriately. Some people would've leaped over the barriers and choked the living daylights out of these lying POS accusers and their handmaidens.
"Criminal bastards"? Convicted of what crimes?

Given that Trump lied about Obama (and virtually everybody else)....should someone have choked the living daylights out of him by now?

Barbella

Senator
"Criminal bastards"? Convicted of what crimes?

Given that Trump lied about Obama (and virtually everybody else)....should someone have choked the living daylights out of him by now?
Trump accused Obama of drugging and raping girls at parties? Link?

Bugsy McGurk

President

Pure lies. The allegations against Kavanaugh had nothing to do with his wife and kids. He, and he alone, was accused of being a serial sexual abuser and chronic drunkard.

Being the hack you are, you simply assume that he truthfully denied everything. But even assuming he was not perjuring himself, as daft as that is, that did not excuse his unhinged raving, ranting, Democrats-are-evil conspirators routine. He has no business being on the SCOTUS.

Nostra

Governor
Pure lies. The allegations against Kavanaugh had nothing to do with his wife and kids. He, and he alone, was accused of being a serial sexual abuser and chronic drunkard.

Being the hack you are, you simply assume that he truthfully denied everything. But even assuming he was not perjuring himself, as daft as that is, that did not excuse his unhinged raving, ranting, Democrats-are-evil conspirators routine. He has no business being on the SCOTUS.
All the accusations against him were lies.

Bugsy McGurk

President
All the accusations against him were lies.
That’s your delusions speaking. You don’t know that but your GOP cultism leads you to say that.

That the guy committed perjury and is an unhinged partisan extremist cannot be rationally doubted.

Nostra

Governor
Really? You claim to actually KNOW that Kavanaugh told the truth and that Ford was lying.

Share your delusional “thinking” on that.
She had no evidence. Her "witnesses" disputed her claims.

She didn't know where it happened. She didn't know what year it happened.

She changed her story.

The burden of proof is on her, not him. She proved nothing except that she is a liar.