• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

545 US Deaths from COVID-19 Yesterday

EatTheRich

President
He did. He's sitting on a stockpile (just like the Democrats who run Puerto Rico did with hurricane relief) in the hopes that his fellow Americans will die so he can blame it on President Trump.

Leftism is a death cult.
An atrocious lie, he is rationing the limited supply in order to avoid catastrophe when hospitals really need more immediately and there are no more to be found.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
This was the worst day on record in the US so far. Prayers to the victims and their families.

It is absolutely critical to stay isolated if you can. It's not a game and people are dying. Stay safe.

It is terribly sad that all of these people are dying needlessly. You can do your part by referring to this virus as the TrumpVirus instead of COVID-19. While COVID-19 is technically correct calling it what it is, the TrumpVirus is more appropriate. These people are dying because of Donald J Trump and the virus deserves to be named after him.

It is terribly sad that all of these people are dying needlessly. You can do your part by referring to this virus as the TrumpVirus instead of COVID-19. While COVID-19 is technically correct calling it what it is, the TrumpVirus is more appropriate. These people are dying because of Donald J Trump and the virus deserves to be named after him.
Only the death cult left in America and the communist Chinese government are calling this global pandemic the "Trump virus". And that, of course, is not a coincidence.

Bugsy McGurk

President
An atrocious lie, he is rationing the limited supply in order to avoid catastrophe when hospitals really need more immediately and there are no more to be found.
Trump and his cultists just don’t get the concept of planning for what is coming in the days and weeks to come.

If the equipment is not needed today, but it’s known that it will be needed very soon, Trump and his equally moronic cultists say “Hey! What gives? They’re stockpiling stuff!”

I’m sure you know this but they are not “letting them die.” They are doing the best they can to keep them alive despite the shameful inability of the feds to get them the equipment they need. Meanwhile, the deplorables mock their valiant efforts.
Depends whether or not they're taking the advice of your fellow death cultist:

Hospital Exec Fired For Saying Trump Supporter With Covid-19 Should Die
Mar 30, 2020

A hospital in Buffalo, New York fired one of their top executives after saying on her Facebook page that supporters of Trump should be force to “give up their ventilators” & die.

Buffalo News reported that Laura Krolczyk, Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center's vice president for external affairs, was fired by the hospital last week for the comments.

Krolczyk is a former staffer for Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign.

https://ktrh.iheart.com/featured/michael-berry/content/2020-03-30-hospital-exec-fired-for-saying-trump-supporter-with-covid-19-should-die/?fbclid=IwAR3-YKgwaJDXPbYhAcuMz8uYv8O0_LEEG4c9md4YmMKoGojlD_85fqKxfAA

Bugsy McGurk

President
Depends whether or not they're taking the advice of your fellow death cultist:

Hospital Exec Fired For Saying Trump Supporter With Covid-19 Should Die
Mar 30, 2020

A hospital in Buffalo, New York fired one of their top executives after saying on her Facebook page that supporters of Trump should be force to “give up their ventilators” & die.

Buffalo News reported that Laura Krolczyk, Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center's vice president for external affairs, was fired by the hospital last week for the comments.

Krolczyk is a former staffer for Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign.

https://ktrh.iheart.com/featured/michael-berry/content/2020-03-30-hospital-exec-fired-for-saying-trump-supporter-with-covid-19-should-die/?fbclid=IwAR3-YKgwaJDXPbYhAcuMz8uYv8O0_LEEG4c9md4YmMKoGojlD_85fqKxfAA
You should stop spamming the same idiocy in every thread and address what is said.

As if, eh?

;-)

You should stop spamming the same idiocy in every thread and address what is said.

As if, eh?

;-)
Your fellow death cultist's words and resulting punishment are not spam. Unless, of course, you're just trying to dodge your fellow death cultist's public shaming. You wouldn't be doing that, would you, Bugsy?

LOL

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
This was the worst day on record in the US so far. Prayers to the victims and their families.

It is absolutely critical to stay isolated if you can. It's not a game and people are dying. Stay safe.
800 were dying a day in 2018 and that is in the USA alone not the world kiddy

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
You posted "1000" a day yesterday and appears once it is you will rejoice...…..maybe you can help add to the number you wishing for...….
Don't need to. You were very wrong about this virus and now eating your words. 1,000 will be lower than the daily rate in the next day or two.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Don't need to. You were very wrong about this virus and now eating your words. 1,000 will be lower than the daily rate in the next day or two.
Boy, show where I was wrong about the Chinese Virus_________I never predicted anything about it one way or the other...………..you're eating schiff....

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Boy, show where I was wrong about the Chinese Virus_________I never predicted anything about it one way or the other...………..you're eating schiff....
You didn’t give it credit. I said things would get worse before better. You said I had no way of knowing that. I was right.