• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

545 US Deaths from COVID-19 Yesterday

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
This was the worst day on record in the US so far. Prayers to the victims and their families.

It is absolutely critical to stay isolated if you can. It's not a game and people are dying. Stay safe.
Flue season is really getting a lot more attention this year.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
It is terribly sad that all of these people are dying needlessly. You can do your part by referring to this virus as the TrumpVirus instead of COVID-19. While COVID-19 is technically correct calling it what it is, the TrumpVirus is more appropriate. These people are dying because of Donald J Trump and the virus deserves to be named after him.
Edited You do realize Hillary would not do anything and then say "What difference does it make." Cuz she got that pissed when question over three deaths that were her responsibility. We are better off with Trump. Be glad you got what you needed and not what you wanted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
interesting article... bends over backwards to insulate cuomo....and everybody else for that matter...
Yes, the bottom line is he knew that they would not have enough ventilators in the event of a pandemic and chose to not buy enough. I don't know if that was the right or wrong decision (at the time) but there is no denying that Cuomo made the specific call to not buy them.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Yes, the bottom line is he knew that they would not have enough ventilators in the event of a pandemic and chose to not buy enough. I don't know if that was the right or wrong decision (at the time) but there is no denying that Cuomo made the specific call to not buy them.
As with every other state and the federal government.

But Trump told you to attack Cuomo, so you salute sharply and follow his order.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Flue season is really getting a lot more attention this year.
Flu is/has killed more than virus
Reported yesterday a man died from COVID-19
He was in his 90's with many underlining health issues
How in hell do they know what he actually died from, they don't, they feeding fear.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
As with every other state and the federal government.

But Trump told you to attack Cuomo, so you salute sharply and follow his order.
Link to Trump told anyone to attack Cuomo_____________________or be known as a liar.

2015 Cuomo was warned of ventilator shortage, instead of buying ventilators he formed a Task Force and spent $750,000,000 on solar panel failure...........that's not an attack, that's the facts jack.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Link to Trump told anyone to attack Cuomo_____________________or be known as a liar.

2015 Cuomo was warned of ventilator shortage, instead of buying ventilators he formed a Task Force and spent $750,000,000 on solar panel failure...........that's not an attack, that's the facts jack.
You repeated the jive from above, which I addressed above.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Flu is/has killed more than virus
Reported yesterday a man died from COVID-19
He was in his 90's with many underlining health issues
How in hell do they know what he actually died from, they don't, they feeding fear.
Exactly, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Blue states are counting drug overdoses, suicides and abortions in the COVID-19 deaths list.

voyager

4Q2247365
Communities here in nthe mountains are shutting down to outsiders. Highlands did last week and told the summer people not to come. Hendresonville which is a halfway stop from NY to FLA. told their hotels not to take any reservations as they are shutting down. Transylvania county had a meeting last night.
In ten days the virus count has gone from one to over thirty in WNC, two in my county as of yesterday.
The Pinederosa is on lock down since last week. All is well. Stay off my lawn.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
formed a Task Force