• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

550 migrant kids still separated from parents

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
550 Migrant Children Still Separated From Their Parents

https://www.thedailybeast.com/over-550-migrant-children-still-separated-from-their-parents?ref=home

Trump's cruel and inhumane policy to separate kids from their parents as a deterrent with NO reunification plan....has confirmed to most Americans more than ever that Trump is unfit to serve as president.

Try cleaning up that mess, Trumpies. Tell us how that forced separation from parents is no big deal for the kids. Tell us how Trump meant well.

John Doe

I detest liberalism
More double standards, you were silent when Obammy did the same thing, along with the rest of the OMG Trwummpff BADDD Man libs.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
More double standards, you were silent when Obammy did the same thing, along with the rest of the OMG Trwummpff BADDD Man libs.
Correct. Obama did indeed preside over the same policy...only with a few more loopholes for selective cronyist exceptions.

Leftists are lying FILTH.

John Doe

I detest liberalism
Correct. Obama did indeed preside over the same policy...only with a few more loopholes for selective cronyist exceptions.

And their supporters are not afraid to display shameless hypocrisy at every turn. Right Julie?

UPNYA2

Mayor
550 Migrant Children Still Separated From Their Parents

https://www.thedailybeast.com/over-550-migrant-children-still-separated-from-their-parents?ref=home

Trump's cruel and inhumane policy to separate kids from their parents as a deterrent with NO reunification plan....has confirmed to most Americans more than ever that Trump is unfit to serve as president.

Try cleaning up that mess, Trumpies. Tell us how that forced separation from parents is no big deal for the kids. Tell us how Trump meant well.

You would also be boo-fukin'-hooin' crocodile tears the size of dinner plates if Trump ordered kids be sent to jail with their criminal parents if he didn't separate them, dear.

You know it, I know it, we ALL know it.

And the worst part for you is that YOU know that we all know.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Obama didn't do it and Bush didn't do it.
Only Trump, against the advice of his advisors, enacted a policy forcing the separation of kids from their parents.

Last edited:

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

That's false.
Neither Obama nor Bush enacted any policy that ordered the separation of immigrant kids from their parents.

freyasman

Senator
If I deliberately took my children to some place where I knew there was a good chance they would be taken from me by armed men, I'd expect people to criticize my parenting choices.

EatTheRich

President
You would also be boo-fukin'-hooin' crocodile tears the size of dinner plates if Trump ordered kids be sent to jail with their criminal parents if he didn't separate them, dear.

You know it, I know it, we ALL know it.

And the worst part for you is that YOU know that we all know.
So don’t take the parents to jail. Simple, really.

UPNYA2

Mayor
So don’t take the parents to jail. Simple, really.
Ok, but why stop at the border? Why continue to make entering without being invited or notifying us a crime? No crime=No jail=No adults being sent away without a kid they claim.

Simple indeed.

So why not do the same with ALL boundaries? We need to just make it where we all just allow any and everyone who wants better for themselves and/or their families to come and go in and out of our homes as they please. Make it where we are each required to assist them in their lives in any multitude of ways because they merely seek better.

In the name of compassion and what not.

Lets change the world, one small step at a time. Post where YOU live. Announce to the world you have no borders, that you are open to providing aid to any and all who seek better. Man up and lead by example.

OR...………( as I personally suspect), you can continue to be a typical dem/lib and demand everyone ELSE do sh it you will not personally ever do yourself. Your call.

LIBERAL: One who understands that there is literally no end to the things they can provide to their voter base using the redistributed monies of OTHER people.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
That's false.
Neither Obama nor Bush enacted any policy that ordered the separation of immigrant kids from their parents.
They BOTH presided over policy which indeed did include children being removed from parent(s) as parent(s) is/were incarcerated.

Your lies will not be tolerated. You may repeat them and normal people will repeat their debunking.

If I deliberately took my children to some place where I knew there was a good chance they would be taken from me by armed men, I'd expect people to criticize my parenting choices.
And you think good parents should let their kids live in the middle of a never ending gang war?

EatTheRich

President
Ok, but why stop at the border? Why continue to make entering without being invited or notifying us a crime? No crime=No jail=No adults being sent away without a kid they claim.

Simple indeed.

So why not do the same with ALL boundaries? We need to just make it where we all just allow any and everyone who wants better for themselves and/or their families to come and go in and out of our homes as they please. Make it where we are each required to assist them in their lives in any multitude of ways because they merely seek better.

In the name of compassion and what not.

Lets change the world, one small step at a time. Post where YOU live. Announce to the world you have no borders, that you are open to providing aid to any and all who seek better. Man up and lead by example.

OR...………( as I personally suspect), you can continue to be a typical dem/lib and demand everyone ELSE do sh it you will not personally ever do yourself. Your call.

LIBERAL: One who understands that there is literally no end to the things they can provide to their voter base using the redistributed monies of OTHER people.
Opening the borders would mean more opportunities for workers to go where there is housing ... fewer people crowded together by economics or breaking into other people’s houses for shelter.

UPNYA2

Mayor
Opening the borders would mean more opportunities for workers to go where there is housing ... fewer people crowded together by economics or breaking into other people’s houses for shelter.
So open up.

As I said earlier, to solve a global problem we have to begin small, each one doing what they can and then if it is doable it will continue to grow and grow. It has been my experience that this works best.

Lead by example. Get things done by doing them. So hop to, sport model.

EatTheRich

President
So open up.

As I said earlier, to solve a global problem we have to begin small, each one doing what they can and then if it is doable it will continue to grow and grow. It has been my experience that this works best.

Lead by example. Get things done by doing them. So hop to, sport model.
We did that when we opened 50 states’ borders and as a direct consequence became prosperous.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
They BOTH presided over policy which indeed did include children being removed from parent(s) as parent(s) is/were incarcerated.

Your lies will not be tolerated. You may repeat them and normal people will repeat their debunking.
Trump made it a matter of policy to separate EVERY family even those seeking asylum.
Bush and Obama did not do that.

I kind of like how you're tossing all your fake morals and values out the window....in service to Trump.