• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

550 migrant kids still separated from parents

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
550 kids lost and traumatized by Trump.....and you're blaming Obama.
Trump is currently feeding and educating these children. Their parents would have them dirty and huddling under a bridge somewhere. Which is better for the child? Go poop over there son, where the rats are playing

RickWA

Snagglesooth
550 kids lost and traumatized by Trump.....and you're blaming Obama.
Fascinating...ANOTHER lie. Nowhere did I assign blame to ANY person. I noted that children of incarcerated illegals have been removed from parental custody across many presidents (including Obama), because to NOT do so would require incarcerating children.

Not too swift, are ya?

So much lying all the time...

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Fascinating...ANOTHER lie. Nowhere did I assign blame to ANY person. I noted that children of incarcerated illegals have been removed from parental custody across many presidents (including Obama), because to NOT do so would require incarcerating children.

Not too swift, are ya?

So much lying all the time...
Trump practically deserves sainthood for only traumatizing 2,000+ kids due to his cruel and inhumane policy. It could've been worse, amirite?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Opening the borders would mean more opportunities for workers to go where there is housing ... fewer people crowded together by economics or breaking into other people’s houses for shelter.
take front door off your apartment and at book store...…...they can eat from your fridge and have Free Books...…….GO

EatTheRich

President
Trump is currently feeding and educating these children. Their parents would have them dirty and huddling under a bridge somewhere. Which is better for the child? Go poop over there son, where the rats are playing
It is genocide to deliberately separate children from their families.

EatTheRich

President
Actually, genocide is genocide. Things that are not genocide are not genocide.

For example, petroleum jelly is not genocide. Do you understand?
Separating children of minority groups from their parents with the goal of reducing that group’s numbers is literally genocide ... Article 2 of the Genocide Convention defines genocide as one of several acts with that purpose, including, “Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.”