• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

60000 deaths now predicted from c19, meaning more will die from

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Overdose the flu and suicides.....

In fact there may be 1 million suicides this year as millions are trapped at home with no job or religion

Mr. Friscus

Governor
The lack of willingness to consider the loss of life and suffering from economic crash by so many leftists leads me to believe that it's not human life that concerns them.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The lack of willingness to consider the loss of life and suffering from economic crash by so many leftists leads me to believe that it's not human life that concerns them.
remember...theyre rooting for the upside of the number... it's an election year after all..

Mr. Friscus

Governor
remember...theyre rooting for the upside of the number... it's an election year after all..
I'm not saying all, but MOST leftists realize, to a varying degree, that high numbers can be utilized to attack the president regardless of how irrational the logic behind the charge and argument is.

Especially with the MSM on board.

Bombard the populace with simplistic, misleading, untruthful activist headlines. Poof, it becomes "truth". It was Trump's fault, Trump didn't act fast enough, the Democrats were wanting a quarantine early... all common narratives that are being recited despite being entirely false when expressed in broad generalizations.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not saying all, but MOST leftists realize, to a varying degree, that high numbers can be utilized to attack the president regardless of how irrational the logic behind the charge and argument is.

Especially with the MSM on board.

Bombard the populace with simplistic, misleading, untruthful activist headlines. Poof, it becomes "truth". It was Trump's fault, Trump didn't act fast enough, the Democrats were wanting a quarantine early... all common narratives that are being recited despite being entirely false when expressed in broad generalizations.

it is something to behold... quite sad really....