• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

65 women defend Kavanaugh as 'a good person' amid allegations

Barbella

Senator
Within a few hours, they all spontaneously coordinated that response?
Don't be ridiculous. This Kavanaugh witch hunt the democrats have been coordinating has been going on for weeks... plenty of time for people to get together and write a letter.

EatTheRich

President
Don't be ridiculous. This Kavanaugh witch hunt the democrats have been coordinating has been going on for weeks... plenty of time for people to get together and write a letter.
Because they all somehow knew the allegations of sexual assault were coming?

Barbella

Senator
Because they all somehow knew the allegations of sexual assault were coming?
Again, don't be silly. They've obviously been following that pathetic circus all along, and when the sexual assault allegations were broadcast, they were ready to spring into action.

I don't know about you, but I could easily get 65 or more of my friends and acquaintances to sign a letter that I typed up in 20 minutes at 130 wpm, with no spelling or grammatical errors btw.... we all have 'puters, IM, FB, Instagram, Snapchat, and of course e-mails. We can photo copy, scan, digitally sign, have a friggen' 1000-person meeting from all over the world arranged in no time at all.

21st century.

Piece of cake.

justoffal

Senator
Probably several senators received it, but she is the only one who didn’t cover it up. Anyway, any comment on the nominee having a handy list of 65 women he didn’t try to rape ready to go on a few hours’ notice?
First of all you're lying again in two ways the Feinstein letter has been out there for a week. And secondly we're not talking about rape or even Kavanaugh. The claim from the bogus letter is that Kavanaugh kept the door shut while somebody else tried the dirty deed. My but you have been well trained in the ways of disinformation.

If the Republicans have learned anything from the underhanded tactics used by the Democrats it's that they had better be ready for just about anything and it wouldn't surprise me if they fully expected this kind of accusation to surface at one point or another and were ready for it.

Once again we're not talking about anything Kavanaugh did we're talking about him holding the door closed while somebody else tried to do something.
If the dooor was shut how would the woman in question know who was on the other side holding it shut?

Also it smells pretty fishy because ultimately the claim is that she was able to get herself out of the situation.

So she overpowered her attacker and then overpowered the person who was holding the door shut eh?

Seems to me you're detective prowess
is disinclined to actually look at what's being said and more inclined to cherry-pick what fits your position and your narrative.

Say hello to Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh and start worrying about Ginsburg who almost had to be ambulanced Out of her most recent conference in Europe.

Jo

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
Again, don't be silly. They've obviously been following that pathetic circus all along, and when the sexual assault allegations were broadcast, they were ready to spring into action.

I don't know about you, but I could easily get 65 or more of my friends and acquaintances to sign a letter that I typed up in 20 minutes at 130 wpm, with no spelling or grammatical errors btw.... we all have 'puters, IM, FB, Instagram, Snapchat, and of course e-mails. We can photo copy, scan, digitally sign, have a friggen' 1000-person meeting from all over the world arranged in no time at all.

21st century.

Piece of cake.
Why would they have been following it all along? Most people pay little attention to politics even if the politicians are onetime acquaintances of theirs. And most people don’t respond within the minutes that would be required for your scenario to be realistic.

EatTheRich

President
First of all you're lying again in two ways the Feinstein letter has been out there for a week. And secondly we're not talking about rape or even Kavanaugh. The claim from the bogus letter is that Kavanaugh kept the door shut while somebody else tried the dirty deed. My but you have been well trained in the ways of disinformation.

If the Republicans have learned anything from the underhanded tactics used by the Democrats it's that they had better be ready for just about anything and it wouldn't surprise me if they fully expected this kind of accusation to surface at one point or another and were ready for it.

Once again we're not talking about anything Kavanaugh did we're talking about him holding the door closed while somebody else tried to do something.
if the dooor was shut how would the woman in question know who was on the other side holding it shut?

Also it smells pretty fishy because ultimately the claim is that she was able to get herself out of the situation.

So she overpowered her attacker and then overpowered the person who was holding the door shut eh?

Seems to me you're detective prowess
is disinclined to actually look at what's being said and more inclined to cherry-pick what fits your position and your narrative.

Say hello to Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh and start worrying about Ginsburg almost had to be ambulanced
Out of her most recent conference in Europe.

Jo
False. Kavanaugh is accused of holding someone down and attempting to forcibly rape her, and the rebuttal came out within hours of the accusation.

Barbella

Senator
Why would they have been following it all along? Most people pay little attention to politics even if the politicians are onetime acquaintances of theirs. And most people don’t respond within the minutes that would be required for your scenario to be realistic.
Ah well... it seems that no matter what, you're determined to believe it was some kind of pre-determined and pre-planned action on Kavanaugh's part, and/or a nefarious and possibly illegal deed as in 'Kavanaugh faked the letter and illegally added dozens of signatures to it' or some such crap.

Carry on.

Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee quashed a number of motions from Democrats on Thursday and set a date for the committee's vote on Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh. The committee's vote on Kavanaugh, technically delayed a week, is now scheduled for Sept. 20, following a 11-10 vote along party lines.

https://www.google.com/search?q=brett+kavanaugh+confirmation+date&oq=brett+kavanaugh+co&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l5.9460j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

EatTheRich

President
Ah well... it seems that no matter what, you're determined to believe it was some kind of pre-determined and pre-planned action on Kavanaugh's part, and/or a nefarious and possibly illegal deed as in 'Kavanaugh faked the letter and illegally added dozens of signatures to it' or some such crap.

Carry on.

Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee quashed a number of motions from Democrats on Thursday and set a date for the committee's vote on Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh. The committee's vote on Kavanaugh, technically delayed a week, is now scheduled for Sept. 20, following a 11-10 vote along party lines.

https://www.google.com/search?q=brett+kavanaugh+confirmation+date&oq=brett+kavanaugh+co&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l5.9460j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
It’s all very simple. Kavanaugh supporters knew this allegation was going to come out, so they prepared a rebuttal for when it did.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
False. Kavanaugh is accused of holding someone down and attempting to forcibly rape her, and the rebuttal came out within hours of the accusation.
Your abiding this garbage and even piling on is entirely shameful. I shouldn't be surprised at how lefty completely surrenders all character and decency to political agenda. You all do it.

An entirely decent, accomplished family man by all accounts - and lefty is DELIGHTED and OVERJOYED to destroy him, his family, and everything he worked for his entire life.

People, take notice. These folks are NOT liberals...and they aren't merely political opposition who disagree.

Evil stuff.

EatTheRich

President
Your abiding this garbage and even piling on is entirely shameful. I shouldn't be surprised at how lefty completely surrenders all character and decency to political agenda. You all do it.

An entirely decent, accomplished family man by all accounts - and lefty is DELIGHTED and OVERJOYED to destroy him, his family, and everything he worked for his entire life.

People, take notice. These folks are NOT liberals...and they aren't merely political opposition who disagree.

Evil stuff.
Obviously not by all accounts.

EatTheRich

President
Yes, by all honest, decent, normal, and real accounts.

Now be sure to continue sniveling and attacking innocents from that septic ditch, lefty. Just terrible.
You think the woman who accused him of attempting to rape her describes him that way? If she is being dishonest, then why did Grassley know the accusation was coming and have a rebuttal all ready to go?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You think the woman who accused him of attempting to rape her describes him that way? If she is being dishonest, then why did Grassley know the accusation was coming and have a rebuttal all ready to go?
You think only honesty can be known?

Your line of "reasoning" makes no sense. It is as rationally flawed as it is morally decayed.

EatTheRich

President
You think only honesty can be known?

Your line of "reasoning" makes no sense. It is as rationally flawed as it is morally decayed.
Yes. How would they have known the specifics of the allegation (so as to have a tailor-made rebuttal in place) if it were fabricated?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Yes. How would they have known the specifics of the allegation (so as to have a tailor-made rebuttal in place) if it were fabricated?
Psst...the content of thing is discoverable whether or not it is true. Did you bump your head?

Please don't waste my time. Not interested.

EatTheRich

President
Psst...the content of thing is discoverable whether or not it is true. Did you bump your head?

Please don't waste my time. Not interested.
So your allegation is that Grassley already know about these claims before Feinstein made them public? But he wanted to rush through the nomination without a discussion?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
social media is quick...……..within seconds one can get 100's of ratings/sig's

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
never bothered libs when Slick did worse
Slick didn't attempt, he raped'em

are you male or female?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
where did all the women that accused Trump go after election?