• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

66% of Americans want John Bolton to testify

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Two-thirds of Americans surveyed want former national security adviser John Bolton to testify in the Senate impeachment trial, according to a Quinnipiac national poll of 1,562 voters released Monday.

71% of Americans want Trump to let his people testify at a senate trial.

The public is paying close attention. McConnell and Trump's plan to get the trial and proceedings dismissed....just won't happen.
Maybe the Schiff Sham should have called him

No one cares that a majority Democrats poll says what it says. Trump is still on top.

When have Democrats not bandied about the idea of impeachment when a Republican is elected?
Round and round in circles
Everybody goes
Yeah we're all pretending
Everybody knows

It's a game
Someone to blame
It's such a shame
But all the same
That's the game
It's just a game

How could you know that if cost aren't reported?
Making schiff up again as usual...…………..:)
Still; a riveting season of The Reality America Show. And that's really all the power structure could ask for. Compelling corporate state TV, the continuing economic cannibalization of we the people underneath the din of insanity, more boogeymen to invade and endless Edward L Bernaysish war/occupation/"threat" anxiety, along with the ever popular wealth redistribution to the aristocracy.

Will Don Jr get divorced? Can Tiffany talk? Hell, can Don talk now? Will Don's sniffle persist? Will Tiffany lose enough weight to have Don allow her to stand by him in photos? Will Hunter and Don Jr join forces to help other children of privilege find kleptocratic job placement, bribe their way into ivy league schools and then corporate state positions; it's hard on a trust fund baby out there.

Stay tuned, you can whine about the media as you consume the product eagerly.

American mass distraction at it's finest.

Last edited:

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Round and round in circles
Everybody goes
Yeah we're all pretending
Everybody knows

It's a game
Someone to blame
It's such a shame
But all the same
That's the game
It's just a game
Round in circles repeating the past,
Your phony self righteousness won't last,
I become your iconoclast,
Attacking your life that is superior white classed.

Connect the dot,
Of the history you pretend to have forgot,
Of the peoples you sold and bought,
Now pretending to change the spot,

It's your game,
but you find another to blame,
But on the border like before it's the same,
As when you created African American shame.

You are the Democrat,
The pedophile leopard cat,
With the "they all turned" spat,
And on the street you shat.

copybright 2020 Drumcollie.

Round in circles repeating the past,
Your phony self righteousness won't last,
I become your iconoclast,
Attacking your life that is superior white classed.

Connect the dot,
Of the history you pretend to have forgot,
Of the peoples you sold and bought,
Now pretending to change the spot,

It's your game,
but you find another to blame,
But on the border like before it's the same,
As when you created African American shame.

You are the Democrat,
The pedophile leopard cat,
With the "they all turned" spat,
And on the street you shat.

copybright 2020 Drumcollie.

Cute, it'll work on the compound.

It's a game
Someone to blame
It's such a shame
But all the same
That's the game
It's just a game

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Still; a riveting season of The Reality America Show. And that's really all the power structure could ask for. Compelling corporate state TV, the continuing economic cannibalization of we the people underneath the din of insanity, more boogeymen to invade and endless Edward L Bernaysish war/occupation/"threat" anxiety, along with the ever popular wealth redistribution to the aristocracy.

Will Don Jr get divorced? Can Tiffany talk? Hell, can Don talk now? Will Don's sniffle persist? Will Tiffany lose enough weight to have Don allow her to stand by him in photos? Will Hunter and Don Jr join forces to help other children of privilege find kleptocratic job placement, bribe their way into ivy league schools and then corporate state positions; it's hard on a trust fund baby out there.

Stay tuned, you can whine about the media as you consume the product eagerly.

American mass distraction at it's finest.
Next episode!

on

The Reality America Show House...T.R.A.S.H.

Will Schifferbrains ever get the respect for being normal, He only the little guy who tries. And Nancy who just ruined 2020 for any candidate, capitulating to Donald.

Stay tuned when Demi Cratic finds out her whole life was a lie!

Next episode!

on

The Reality America Show House...T.R.A.S.H.

Will Schifferbrains ever get the respect for being normal, He only the little guy who tries. And Nancy who just ruined 2020 for any candidate, capitulating to Donald.

Stay tuned when Demi Cratic finds out her whole life was a lie!

Yes, america is just another reality show now.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Another take.

Heh heh.
You are as woefully ignorant of history, Julie, as you are about the bible. The constitution did not set a limitations on presidential terms. That came from congress after the four elections of FDR.
BTW, you still haven't gotten back to me on our discussion about abortion. I'm beginning to think that you are afraid to discuss it with me. Is that it Julie, are you scared to defend you views of Christianity? You shoot off your mouth a lot...why not put your foot where your mouth is?

TBLee

Governor
I wonder why he called Rudy's efforts a drug deal.
We may very well find out. The Dem's have no idea what he might say, and won't know until he says it. If they get to call Bolton, then no doubt the Republican's will have a list of their witness ready to go. Calling new witnesses could be risky for both sides. This would be new territory as during the Clinton impeachment, no live witnesses appeared, only recorded testimony. I believe the Senate allowing "opinion" witnesses is unlikely as well. As it should be. The House could have and should have taken more time before voting on impeachment.

excalibur

Mayor
Right. We should always allow the accused to decide who is allowed to testify against them...

Are you nuts?

Executive Privilege is a fact of life. And why didn't the morons in the House call Bolton? Now they want the Senate to do their work, work which they botched and which historians will rip them apart over.

excalibur

Mayor
We may very well find out. The Dem's have no idea what he might say, and won't know until he says it. If they get to call Bolton, then no doubt the Republican's will have a list of their witness ready to go. Calling new witnesses could be risky for both sides. This would be new territory as during the Clinton impeachment, no live witnesses appeared, only recorded testimony. I believe the Senate allowing "opinion" witnesses is unlikely as well. As it should be. The House could have and should have taken more time before voting on impeachment.

Ah, but they have nothing to campaign on in 2020 other than impeachment.

excalibur

Mayor
No one cares that a majority Democrats poll says what it says. Trump is still on top.

When have Democrats not bandied about the idea of impeachment when a Republican is elected?

Al Green admitted that they were planning to impeach Trump back in 2016 if he won. Call him as a witness, expose the coup.

You are as woefully ignorant of history, Julie, as you are about the bible. The constitution did not set a limitations on presidential terms. That came from congress after the four elections of FDR.
BTW, you still haven't gotten back to me on our discussion about abortion. I'm beginning to think that you are afraid to discuss it with me. Is that it Julie, are you scared to defend you views of Christianity? You shoot off your mouth a lot...why not put your foot where your mouth is?
It is intuitively obvious to even the most casual of observers the neither the bible nor the constitution are leveraged for anything other than as blunt instruments with which to bludgeon some perceived political opposition.

Let's take this reeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal slooooooooooooooooooooowly, yet again;

we have not had a legal constitutional war since WWII. We are a rogue militarist nation and a cult of global death and destruction.