• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

7.2 unemployment - lowest since. 08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qtec90

Mayor
You are mistaken once again. I've been a member of the Tea Party since it's inception, and also later the 9-12 project, and we never used the term to refer to ourselves.

The original protest act, ‘take a teabag, put it in an envelope, and mail it to the White House. Teabag the Fools in D.C. on tax day.’ We never used the term 'teabagger to refer to ourselves.
Sounds like you need to write an angry letter to "Governor Rick Perry ; (R-TX)" for using it repeatedly during the rally, that he was "Guest Star" in .... You remember the one were he JOGGED around the "Track" carrying the "American Flag" and then spoke-out about how "Texas" needed to secede from that SAME "United States of America"? .... Or do we need to find another 6 year old computer savvy "Whiz Kid" to help you with yet ANOTHER simple "Google"???

MUST ADMIT there were some really "Confusing" metaphors "He (Rick)" was sending there, BUT that certainly IS what you "Teabaggers" are well known for.... "BEING & LOOKING very CONFUSED".

Last edited:
Sounds like you need to write an angry letter to "Governor Rick Perry ; (R-TX)" for using it repeatedly during the rally, that he was "Guest Star" in .... You remember the one were he JOGGED around the "Track" carrying the "American Flag" and then spoke-out about how "Texas" needed to secede from that SAME "United States of America"? .... Or do we need to find another 6 year old computer savvy "Whiz Kid" to help you with yet ANOTHER simple "Google"???
I really think that we ought to do away with a central government (Hell it isn't abiding by the constitution anymore) and divide the country into Conservative states and Liberal states. We could form a new central government which consisted of only the Defense Department and The State Department.

The states could contribute equally to support those institutions.

The Conservative states would have few welfare programs, but have low taxes on both individuals and businesses located within their borders.

The liberal states could copy Detroit, have large welfare programs and the tax structure needed to support them. The state governments of both the liberal and the conservative states could have a pact that and would be responsible for inspecting food, medicine and setting environmental policy within agreed upon standards.

Then we could find out, once and for all, which system brought the most prosperity.

I believe that the liberals states would fold up in a very short time, just like Detroit.

Qtec90

Mayor
Petitions to secede are filed for 23 states since election...

DENVER — It’s traditional for Americans to threaten to move to France or Canada when their candidate loses, but this year some disappointed voters are implementing a different plan.

In the wake of the Nov. 6 election, petitions seeking to secede from the union have been filed on behalf of 23 states on the White House website, https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petitions. Most of the petitions contain the same wording and ask to withdraw “peacefully” from the United States in order to form independent governments.

Critics describe the effort as a bit of an overreaction. “Anyone who wants their state to secede from the union is someone whose brain has already seceded from their body,” said John Andrews, director of the conservative Centennial Institute at Colorado Christian University.

Still, the White House may have to take the requests seriously. According to the website, any petition receiving 25,000 online “signatures” on the “We the People” page within 30 days of posting will receive a review by the appropriate executive department and a response from a White House staffer.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/nov/12/petitions-to-secede-are-filed-for-23-states-since-/#ixzz33aMHzgTV
- - - - - - - - - -
.....Haven't seen one try to leave yet though, huh?.... Tells you something... Or it SHOULD anyway, hmm?

ANTI-Government (But only if you aren't "IN-CHARGE")

"Fascist" usually harbor deep rooted feelings like that!

Last edited:

Qtec90

Mayor
Actually, it would serve the extremists in "Texas" RIGHT if the rest of the United States abandoned it to stand alone .... We could just pick-up our military toys and go home! ....

What are those "Texas Population Demographics" currently? ...
Hispanic or Latino (of any race)= 32.0%

Currently growing at a rate of 14% per decade (Last decade's rate, BTW).

ALMOST 1/3 ALREADY "Taken-Over"!!! .... Oh-oh!!!!!!!

All without as much as a shot fired, too!!!

By educated guesses, Texas would last only a few years afterwards before getting re-absorbed into Mexico, anyway.

CURRENT US POPULATION PROJECTIONS indicate that the "White" ethnic group will become "America's NEWEST Minority Group" by the year 2040.

VERY ENTERTAINING (Also) ...how it is that those such as "Yourself" are desperately trying to DISMANTLE those VERY SAME legal "Civil Rights Laws" & "Protections Against Race Based Discrimination" ....that you'll be NEEDING in about 2 more decades down the road!

Last edited:

Qtec90

Mayor
In response to my TRUTHS about situations such as that which occurred in Benghazi... of Postings #406 & #407... The Teabagging COMEBACK IS-

He ain't got shit,
So?.... Why'd you run-away with you're all knowing "Rupert Murdoch Media Talking Points"??? .... We ALL KNOW you're the EXPERT in such matters of "Monday Morning Quarterbacking" and "Armchair General's MILITARY STRATEGIES"

Just as I'd pointed out....

TRUTH IS- IT IS too bad that your wet dream of being able to call Benghazi "Obama's Mogadishu Mile", didn't quite work out the way you'd hoped or planed!!!....

AND IT IS "EXACTLY THAT" which makes you FAR MORE ANGRY then ANYTHING ELSE ......You just HIDE BEHIND your slogans about your being angry about 4 dead American", for it's potential UNRELATED & politically motivated HATE VALUE!
So....... WHAT ABOUT those 58 DEAD, killed in similar attacked on US Diplomatic Compounds that occurred on "GWB's Watch"???...

....Before you try answering, we ALREADY KNOW the "Truth" behind however you may answer that one! ; If it can't be used to attack "Liberals" you simply DON'T CARE how many people ACTUALLY get killed!!!

As I recall.... Many of the "Right-Wing Persuasion" (Including Mitt Romnie?) were wanting to immediately install "Company Sized Special Forces Units" in all of America's high-risk Diplomatic Compounds.... (This solution would have made those "Host Countries" really HAPPY, huh? ; Having the United States of America turning it's diplomatic compounds into heavily armed "Military Installations")

They'd have probably been more then happy to do the SAME for their OWN diplomatic properties & installations right here in America!!! Having the equivalent of a "Foreign Military Base" (Chinese? ; Russian, maybe?) in every major city in America!!!

Truth is, you DON'T care about 4 dead Americans in Benghazi about the same as you didn't care about the 241 American troops killed in that suicide bomb attack under Reagan's watch. ; It's only the hope of gaining "Political Slime Value" against the OBAMA Administration that keeps you going on it!

Likewise...For all of your own feces you've been tossing at the Administration for some supposed "EVIL" that you've said over & over their guilty of, NONE of it has STUCK for TWO PLUS YEARS now!!! .....

As the "American Voter" now sits back and watches as the GOP tries to CONVERT that tragedy into cheap "POLITICAL MILEAGE" one more time!!! ... Seems THIS TIME though, the "Democrats" are planning to make it a POINT to "POINT YOUR ACTUAL MOTIVES OUT"!!!

Last edited:

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
In response to my TRUTHS about situations such as that which occurred in Benghazi... of Postings #406 & #407... The Teabagging COMEBACK IS-

So?.... Why'd you run-away with you're all knowing "Rupert Murdoch Media Talking Points"??? .... We ALL KNOW you're the EXPERT in such matters of "Monday Morning Quarterbacking" and "Armchair General's MILITARY STRATEGIES"

Just as I'd pointed out....

TRUTH IS- IT IS too bad that your wet dream of being able to call Benghazi "Obama's Mogadishu Mile", didn't quite work out the way you'd hoped or planed!!!....

AND IT IS "EXACTLY THAT" which makes you FAR MORE ANGRY then ANYTHING ELSE ......You just HIDE BEHIND your slogans about your being angry about 4 dead American", for it's potential UNRELATED & politically motivated HATE VALUE!
So....... WHAT ABOUT those 58 DEAD, killed in similar attacked on US Diplomatic Compounds that occurred on "GWB's Watch"???...

....Before you try answering, we ALREADY KNOW the "Truth" behind however you may answer that one! ; If it can't be used to attack "Liberals" you simply DON'T CARE how many people ACTUALLY get killed!!!

As I recall.... Many of the "Right-Wing Persuasion" (Including Mitt Romnie?) were wanting to immediately install "Company Sized Special Forces Units" in all of America's high-risk Diplomatic Compounds.... (This solution would have made those "Host Countries" really HAPPY, huh? ; Having the United States of America turning it's diplomatic compounds into heavily armed "Military Installations")

They'd have probably been more then happy to do the SAME for their OWN diplomatic properties & installations right here in America!!! Having the equivalent of a "Foreign Military Base" (Chinese? ; Russian, maybe?) in every major city in America!!!

Truth is, you DON'T care about 4 dead Americans in Benghazi about the same as you didn't care about the 241 American troops killed in that suicide bomb attack under Reagan's watch. ; It's only the hope of gaining "Political Slime Value" against the OBAMA Administration that keeps you going on it!

Likewise...For all of your own feces you've been tossing at the Administration for some supposed "EVIL" that you've said over & over their guilty of, NONE of it has STUCK for TWO PLUS YEARS now!!! .....

As the "American Voter" now sits back and watches as the GOP tries to CONVERT that tragedy into cheap "POLITICAL MILEAGE" one more time!!! ... Seems THIS TIME though, the "Democrats" are planning to make it a POINT to "POINT YOUR ACTUAL MOTIVES OUT"!!!
Junior as you know I do have a job and sometimes I actually have to go out in the field to insure the job is actually getting done. I can assure that nothing your childish lying ass could dream up would make me run away.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Back on track
I guess trying to get you to defend your position is like chasing a tail.

When you grow up and make an attempt to disprove these we can end this
In July 2008 gas was up to 4.11 a gallon (link has been posted)

July 8 2008 Nancy Pelosi sent George Bush Jr a letter asking him to open the oil reserves, he denied to request (link has been posted)

July 14 2008 George Bush Jr. Lift offshore drilling ban (link has been posted)

August 2008 gas drops to 3.74 a gallon (link has been posted)

Bush did not open the oil reserves in 2008 it's only been open 5 times George Bush Jr. did it once in 2005 (link has been posted)

Not one of my links that I used were conservative or partisan 2 Consumer Report 1 CNN 1 Progressive

Qtec90

Mayor
RE-POSTED from "Post #384" and "Posting #419"
.... Again & again & again!

POOR BABY! ....
CHASING your OWN TAIL AGAIN!!!

...As long as it MAKES YOU happy!!!

Watching as you're SPINNING AROUND in CIRCLES!.... (20 times now, is it?)

Too bad, it became just an OLD JOKE to everyone ELSE, huh???

ALTHOUGH watching you shoot yourself in the foot 19 times IS FUNNY, I'm just not wasting my time answering you anymore.... I JUST FIGURE other people can just READ My Postings from 119 onwards, THEMSELVES and see the actual "Facts"!!!

Qtec90

Mayor
Back on track
I guess trying to get you to defend your position is like chasing a tail.

When you grow up and make an attempt to disprove these we can end this

July 8 2008 Nancy Pelosi sent George Bush Jr a letter asking him to open the oil reserves, he denied to request (link has been posted)

Bush did not open the oil reserves in 2008 it's only been open 5 times George Bush Jr. did it once in 2005 (link has been posted)

Not one of my links that I used were conservative or partisan 2 Consumer Report 1 CNN 1 Progressive
Regardless of HOW MANY TIMES you copy paste your "Half-Truths" & "Teabagger's Lies" it makes no difference! .... Your misinformation & "SPIN" has been DEBUNKED right here 16 DIFFERENT TIMES starting on "Posting #119".

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Regardless of HOW MANY TIMES you copy paste your "Half-Truths" & "Teabagger's Lies" it makes no difference! .... Your misinformation & "SPIN" has been DEBUNKED right here 16 DIFFERENT TIMES starting on "Posting #119".
What spin?

Qtec90

Mayor
What spin?

REFER
to
"Posting #430"
&
"Posting #431".

THEN
READ THE
DEBUNKING
starting at
"Posting #119"

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
REFER
to
"Posting #430"
&
"Posting #431".
THE FACTS

Qtec90

Mayor
THE FACTS

RE-POSTED from "Posting #434":

REFER to
"Posting #430"

&
"Posting #431".

THEN READ THE
DEBUNKING
starting at
"Posting #119"

(...again...)

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
RE-POSTED from "Posting #434":

REFER to "Posting #430" & "Posting #431". THEN READ THE DEBUNKING starting at "Posting #119"
You missed it again?
THE FACTS

Qtec90

Mayor
You missed it again?
THE FACTS

RE-POSTED from "Posting #434 & 437":

REFER to
"Posting #430"
&
"Posting #431".

THEN READ THE
DEBUNKING
starting at
"Posting #119"

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
RE-POSTED from "Posting #434 & 437":

REFER to
"Posting #430"
&
"Posting #431".

THEN READ THE
DEBUNKING
starting at
"Posting #119"
THE FACTS

Status
Not open for further replies.