• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

7.2 unemployment - lowest since. 08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qtec90

Mayor
NO you refer to the facts.
THE FACTS

In July 2008 gas was up to 4.11 a gallon (link has been posted)

July 8 2008 Nancy Pelosi sent George Bush Jr a letter asking him to open the oil reserves, he denied to request (link has been posted)

July 14 2008 George Bush Jr. Lift offshore drilling ban (link has been posted)

August 2008 gas drops to 3.74 a gallon (link has been posted)

Bush did not open the oil reserves in 2008 it's only been open 5 times George Bush Jr. did it once in 2005 (link has been posted)

Not one of my links that I used were conservative or partisan 2 Consumer Report 1 CNN 1 Progressive
REFER TO
"Posting #439"

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
REFER TO
"Posting #439"
No you refer to the facts

THE FACTS

July 8 2008 Nancy Pelosi sent George Bush Jr a letter asking him to open the oil reserves, he denied to request (link has been posted)

Bush did not open the oil reserves in 2008 it's only been open 5 times George Bush Jr. did it once in 2005 (link has been posted)

Not one of my links that I used were conservative or partisan 2 Consumer Report 1 CNN 1 Progressive

Qtec90

Mayor
No you refer to the facts

THE FACTS

REFER TO
"Posting #439"

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
REFER TO
"Posting #439"
No I will not refer to a debunked drivel but you must refer to the facts.
THE FACTS

Qtec90

Mayor
No I will not refer to a debunked drivel but you must refer to the facts.
THE FACTS

.....beeeep...beeeep...beeeep.....

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Facts are facts and cannot be debunked no matter how much you wish they would go away
THE FACTS

Qtec90

Mayor
Facts are facts and cannot be debunked no matter how much you wish they would go away
THE FACTS

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
THE FACTS

Qtec90

Mayor
THE FACTS

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
THE FACTS

Qtec90

Mayor
For total
HALF-Truth & MISINFORMATION
DEBUNKING
of
Teabagger's Facts
refer to
& read forward from
"POST #119"

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
I'll be back
THE FACTS

Qtec90

Mayor
I'll be back
THE FACTS

Qtec90

Mayor
I'll be back
THE FACTS

Don't forget, Skippy.....

The "Last Posting" WINS & makes ALL of your "Delusions" true! .... ALL WITHOUT taking your Meds, ether! .... And all you had to do was copy/paste your same old debunked bull 37 different times in row, full circle!

All anyone else has to do is go back to Posting #119 and read forwards to otherwise know the "Truth"... About the topic AND about "You"... (Pooooooooor "Pie-In-The-Face" Tail-Chasing "Teabagging" Wonder Child!)

Last edited:
Only a stupid person would argue with the facts
But, a fool defends that stupid person

THE FACTS

I never have argued with you on this.... Haven't even read it!!! Why should I?!! It means nothing. Just like everything you say means nothing! It is a form of amusement for me! Stuff you say is stratosphere material!!!!

Qtec90

Mayor
I never have argued with you on this.... Haven't even read it!!! Why should I?!! It means nothing. Just like everything you say means nothing! It is a form of amusement for me! Stuff you say is stratosphere material!!!!
Yep..... About the third go-around, I stopped bothering to give the "Copy/Pastes" I was recognizing more then a glance, too ....

Nothing but a tail-chaser who thinks running it into the ground is the same as winning a debate or proving delusional misinformation is the ACTUAL fact.... From that moment on, I decided that she only had "Pie-in-the-face Value".

We've seen the type over & over again....

A "FLAT Earther" can post "THE WORLD IS FLAT" 37 times in a row, TOO.... But in the end result, it only proves "THEIR" world is flat.

Last edited:
Q, being retired it's my amusement for the day! This guy really thinks we care about what he writes ...funny...never read anything he has written!

Qtec90

Mayor
Q, being retired it's my amusement for the day! This guy really thinks we care about what he writes ...funny...never read anything he has written!
But likewise, he (She?) seems to care the world what WE think of HIM (Her?)..... The biggest (And by far the most entertaining) part of the whole "Pie-In-Face" JOKE!!!

.... Almost RAVENOUS in trying to somehow prove how bright & better or "Factual" she somehow "IS" ; Then ANGRY AS HELL when we sit back and laugh at her for who & what she REALLY is as well as how fundamentally flawed her alleged "Facts" actually are!

....Entertainment is where you find it, and she's been a bundle of it until recently (The copy-paste circular short-loop rope-a-dope is proving she's nearly empty, now)! .... She's clearly running out of fresh stupidity....In that case it actually does literally mean FULLY empty in the true sense of the word. (You've seen her much more than I have, though ; That tank must be quite dry from your perspective)

Last edited:

Qtec90

Mayor
Last thing I want to think about is what happens when George Bush was president...lolllll
Don't worry.... If I can stear her into talking about terrorists and "Dead Americans" again, I was going to bat her over the head with Reagen rescuing the PLO.... (ROTFLoL)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.