• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

70% want witnesses @senate trial, 51% want Trump convicted & removed

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Another CREW meme. LOL

Wait, You mean we have a president who owns properties and people stay there ?!!

WOW, Imagine if a 'Ford' was elected and people in Congress drove Ford cars !!! OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Among the foundations that have made significant contributions to CREW in recent years:

• The Foundation to Promote Open Society (controlled by liberal billionaire financier George Soros and his family): $740,000 since 2010
  • The Open Society Institute (another foundation controlled by Soros): $150,000 in 2010
  • The Bohemian Foundation (controlled by Colorado Democratic donor Pat Stryker and her political operatives): $850,000 since 2010
  • Gill Foundation (private foundation of Colorado Democratic mega-donor Tim Gill): $608,615 since 2010
  • Dyson Foundation (family foundation of the late Charles Dyson, an FDR Administration official, leveraged-buyout titan, and longtime board member of liberal group Common Cause): $500,000 since 2011
  • Steven M. Silberstein Foundation (run by Steven Silberstein, a Democracy Alliance financier and member of the board of advisers for U.C. Berkeley’s public policy school who made his money in the software industry): $500,000 since 2010
  • Marisla Foundation (environmentalist foundation run by J. Paul Getty oil fortune heiress Anne Getty Earheart): $425,000
  • Leland Fikes Foundation (controlled by Lee Fikes, Texas oilman and major donor to Democrats and abortion-rights causes): $200,000
  • Daniel and Janet Mordecai Foundation (foundation controlled by major Colorado Democratic Party donor Janet Mordecai): $100,000
The foundation funders of CREW, many of which are members of or otherwise linked with the Democracy Alliance group of liberal megadonors, clearly demonstrate the partisan and ideological alignment of the organization. Among the groups in the Democracy Alliance’s funding orbit is one of CREW’s stablemates in the David Brock liberal group empire, Media Matters for America.
There's the influence the out come of our election bought and paid for...….much worse than what Ukraine does

llovejim

Current Champion
Negative, Schiff rejected the majority of the Republican's witnesses. Get your facts straight.
the ones who were not relevant. i was proving whoever said schiff allowed no republican witnesses was lying. get it? trump would not allow pompeo or mulvaney or bolton or rick perry or pence or rudy or anybody who was relevant testify, and the repubs would not want to call them anyway. are you trying to lie? why should irrelevant witnesses be allowed to testify?

TBLee

Governor
the ones who were not relevant. i was proving whoever said schiff allowed no republican witnesses was lying. get it? trump would not allow pompeo or mulvaney or bolton or rick perry or pence or rudy or anybody who was relevant testify, and the repubs would not want to call them anyway. are you trying to lie? why should irrelevant witnesses be allowed to testify?
The House could have moved forward during the inquiry with witnesses. THEY opted not to go that route, as they were in too much of a hurry. What am I lying about Jim? Please be specific and direct in your response.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

All those Republicans wanting new witnesses to testify in the senate trial. Gee, I wonder if they'll see through corrupt Trump and not vote for him in 2020?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Oh, you believe in polls. Sucks trump’s approval rating is the lowest by average in history, huh?
Yes and that's what CNN said in 2016 too.

New poll shows Clinton over Trump by double-digits - CNN
https://www.cnn.com/2016/10/23/politics/hillary...
Oct 23, 2016 · Hillary Clinton has a 12-point lead over Donald Trump and has reached 50% support nationally among likely voters, a new ABC News tracking poll show

If I were I'd be pissed that I kept getting fed that crap...But the I am not "you people tm" and don't have to get that Communist News Network crap shoved down my throat.

What also is funny is, as soon as Bernie starts peaking, Hillary starts whining and destroying the only candidate who has a chance. You will be going with Joe cuz Hillary said so.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
if there is any justice, trump will not be president by then. and if he is still somehow in office, i believe only the most pro-russian, pro-bribery, anti-american trump voters will still vote for him, and that will not be nearly enough.
It's not about Justice; it's about whom the American people want to be their president. They proved in 2016 that they wanted Donald Trump to be their president. In 2020, I am convinced they will choose him again.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
It's not about Justice; it's about whom the American people want to be their president. They proved in 2016 that they wanted Donald Trump to be their president. In 2020, I am convinced they will choose him again.
I completely agree.

Given that Hillary is running her mouth off at the only possible challenger Bernie, the Democrats don't stand a chance.

EatTheRich

President
And by “the American people” you mean the 538 who select the president, right?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
And by “the American people” you mean the 538 who select the president, right?
I mean the majority of the states that make up the electoral college system. The 3 million illegal and ineligible voters, in California, New York and South Texas, who gave Clinton her alleged popular vote majority don't mean a damned thing in an American presidential election.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I completely agree.

Given that Hillary is running her mouth off at the only possible challenger Bernie, the Democrats don't stand a chance.
I wonder what she is being promised for her help in taking him out of the race. Her efforts don't seem to be working. Bernie is leading in the latest poll out of Iowa.
I'm still hoping the child molester wins the nomination but Bernie would be just as beatable, by Trump, as would Joe Biden.

McConnell should believe Democrats, right?
He should listen to Democrats who haven't proven themselves to be pathological liars and life-long con men:

https://www.truthorfiction.com/mitch-mcconnell-completely-and-utterly-perplexed-by-those-who-argue-perjury-obstruction-of-justice-arent-high-crimes/

"A top search result was archival reporting from 1999. In what looked like an ancient CNN page, 'Sen. McConnell’s closed-door impeachment statement,' the Senator said in part:

"… Article II, Section 4 of the Constitution plainly sets forth that bribery is a high crime and misdemeanor, and our federal laws tell us clearly that perjury and obstruction of justice are equivalent offenses to bribery.

"In fact, the federal sentencing guidelines actually mandate a harsher punishment for perjury than for bribery and a harsher punishment for obstruction of justice than for bribery.

"So, I am completely and utterly perplexed by those who argue that perjury and obstruction of justice are not high crimes and misdemeanors."

EatTheRich

President
I mean the majority of the states that make up the electoral college system. The 3 million illegal and ineligible voters, in California, New York and South Texas, who gave Clinton her alleged popular vote majority don't mean a damned thing in an American presidential election.
You disagreeing with them does not make them “illegal and ineligible voters.” Fact: the majority of legal voters wanted someone else to win. You want states to decide instead of people because you are fundamentally a statist.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
You disagreeing with them does not make them “illegal and ineligible voters.” Fact: the majority of legal voters wanted someone else to win. You want states to decide instead of people because you are fundamentally a statist.
No, I want all the states to decide because I don't want California and New York electing our presidents for us.
I don't think Statist means what you think it means.

EatTheRich

President
No, I want all the states to decide because I don't want California and New York electing our presidents for us.
I don't think Statist means what you think it means.
I think it refers to someone, like you, who argues that the freedom of individuals should be abridged in order to give more power to states.