• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

9/11 After 18 Years The lies continue with out any real analysis.. Free fall collapse? Bullshit

AIL

Jet fuel that's a good one.

9/11 After 18 Years

By Paul Craig Roberts

September 09, 2019 "Information Clearing House" - I would appreciate hearing from readers whether they have come across a report in the print, TV, or NPR media of the highly professional four-year investigation of WTC Building 7’s demise. The international team of civil engineers concluded that the official story of Building 7’s destruction is entirely false. I reported their findings here: https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2019/09/04/the-official-story-of-the-collapse-of-wtc-building-7-lies-in-ruins/

I suspect that the expert report is already in the Memory Hole. Popular Mechanics, Wikipedia and CNN cannot label a distinguished team of experts “conspiracy theorists.” Therefore the presstitutes and assorted cover-up artists for the 9/11 false flag attack on the United States will simply act as if no such report exists. The vast majority of people in the world will never hear about the report. I doubt that the real perpetrators of 9/11 will even bother to hire their own team to “refute” the report as that would bring the report into the news, the last place the perpetrators want it to be.

The 9/11 Commission report was not an investigation and ignored all forensic evidence. The NIST simulation of Building 7’s collapse was rigged to get the desired result. The only real investigations have been done by private scientists, engineers, and architects. They have found clear evidence of the use of nano-thermite in the destruction of the twin towers. More than 100 First Responders have testified that they experienced a large number of explosions inside the towers, including a massive explosion in the sub-basement prior to the time the airliners are said to have hit the tower. Numerous military and civilian pilots have said that the flight maneuvers involved in the WTC and Pentagon attacks are beyond their skills and most certainly beyond the skills of the alleged hijackers. Wreckage of the airliners is surprisingly missing from impact sites. And so on and so on. That Building 7 was a controlled demolition is no longer disputable.

On the basis of the known evidence, knowledgeable and informed people have concluded that 9/11 was an inside job organized by Vice President Dick Cheney, his stable of neoconservatives, and Israel for the purpose of reconstructing the Middle East in Israel’s interest and enriching the US military/security complex in the process.

No Advertising - No Government Grants - This Is Independent Media
Most people are unaware of Robert Mueller’s role as FBI Director in protecting the official 9/11 story from the evidence. Paul Sperry reports in the New York Post the many actions Mueller took as FBI director to hide the facts from Congress and the public. https://nypost.com/2019/09/07/robert-mueller-helped-saudi-arabia-cover-up-its-role-in-9-11-attacks-suit/?

Patrick Pasin, a French author, provides additional evidence of Mueller’s misuse of his office to protect an official lie. An English language translation of Pasin’s book, The FBI Accomplice of 9/11, has been published by Talma Studios in Dublin, Ireland. https://www.amazon.com/FBI-Accomplice-11-Documents-ebook/dp/B07TRXKNG2/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Patrick+Pasin&qid=1567967650&s=books&sr=1-1

Pasin’s book consists of his organization of the known evidence, which has been suppressed in order to perpetrate a false story of 9/11, into a compelling account of how a false flag attack was protected from exposure. He details the plan “through which the FBI tried to prove the government conspiracy narrative—no matter the cost.” Keep in mind that Mueller is the one that the Deep State set on President Trump. Dirty business is Mueller’s business.

Pasin collects the evidence and weaves it into a compelling story. It is all there. The insider trading in advance of the airliner hijackings, the impossibility of cell phone calls from airliners in 2001, the anthrax letters sent to senators Tom Daschle and Patrick Leahy which paved the way for the PATRIOT Act, the effort to blame American military scientists for the letters once it emerged that the anthrax was unique to a US military lab, the total implausibility of finding an undamaged passport in the rubble of the twin towers where fires allegedly were so hot that they melted steel.

It is extraordinary that anyone could have believed a word of this. Try to image such intense heat as to melt steel but not enough to burn a passport!

Pasin’s book is easy to read. He just lays it out, revealing falsification after falsification, lie after lie. The obviously false story is fed to the world, and the experts who expose it as false are called “conspiracy theorists” by people too stupid and uninformed to carry their books.

This is America in the 21st century, and apparently the rest of the world’s population is not any brighter.

In 3 days it will be the 18th anniversary of 9/11. What have we learned in these 18 years? We have learned that thousands of experts with hard evidence cannot prevail over a transparant official lie.

Dr. Paul Craig Roberts was Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy and associate editor of the Wall Street Journal. He was columnist for Business Week, Scripps Howard News Service, and Creators Syndicate. He has had many university appointments. His internet columns have attracted a worldwide following. Roberts' latest books are The Failure of Laissez Faire Capitalism and Economic Dissolution of the West, How America Was Lost, and The Neoconservative Threat to World Order. Donate and support Dr, Roberts Work.

The views expressed in this article are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Information Clearing House.

voyager

4Q2247365
I'm waiting for a death bed confession of anything... still waiting.

"Information Clearing House"...yeah, that sounds legit.

AIL

I'm waiting for a death bed confession of anything... still waiting.

"Information Clearing House"...yeah, that sounds legit.
Two planes hit the towers at different locations one has a direct hit at the centre the other plane hits the tower towards one of the corners of the building with a lot of fuel burning outside of the second Tower yet these two bullrings both have all the support columns below where each of these planes hit the towers all of the SUPPORT columns collapse at the exact same second so that both collapse on their own foot print.

How can anyone swallow that bullshit?

You must be smoking a lot of shit to believe the" official" story.

More Americans Questioning Official 9/11 Story As New Evidence Contradicts Official Narrative
Evidence continues to mount that the official narrative itself is the irrational narrative of September 11, and it becomes ever more clear that the media remains committed to preventing legitimate questions about that day from receiving the scrutiny they deserve.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/americans-questioning-official-september-11-new-wtc-7-evidence/261744/

Days

Commentator
the reason people have no clue what a collapse due to fire
looks like
is because it has never happened, there's no example that can be compared to.

But we do have collapses due to demolition, that's what all the collapses have been, it takes demolition to bring down a skyscraper... and this demolition looked exactly like all the rest.

AIL

the reason people have no clue what a collapse due to fire
looks like
is because it has never happened, there's no example that can be compared to.

But we do have collapses due to demolition, that's what all the collapses have been, it takes demolition to bring down a skyscraper... and this demolition looked exactly like all the rest.
I don't know about you but high school physics class was enough for me to say this is not possible falling reinforced concrete does not turn into dust as its falling .

No desks no photocopiers computers vending machines large filing cabinets were crushed in the collapse they all vaporised. Each floor was one acre of reinforced concrete all turned into dust "Falling. " come on this does not make sense

When buildings collapse in an earthquake people are trapped in slabs of concrete and rescue is very difficult none of the earthquake collapsed buildings turned into a dust pile

Days

Commentator
I don't know about you but high school physics class was enough for me to say this is not possible falling reinforced concrete does not turn into dust as its falling .

No desks no photocopiers computers vending machines large filing cabinets were crushed in the collapse they all vaporised. Each floor was one acre of reinforced concrete all turned into dust "Falling. " come on this does not make sense

When buildings collapse in an earthquake people are trapped in slabs of concrete and rescue is very difficult none of the earthquake collapsed buildings turned into a dust pile
EVERYTHING turned into dust. It was freaking weird. Even the explosives couldn't have done that... the explosives blew the superstructure to smithereens, but there was something else hitting that tower as it was demolished, turning everything into dust; anything other than steel; concrete wood plastic glass you name it, everything was turned into dust. Most of the material that composed the towers simply floated away on the Manhattan sea breezes, had the collapse been only demolition, there would have been a 15-20 story high pile of rubble, instead it was one story high, it was all gone; almost vaporized, what is the term for being turned into dust?

voyager

4Q2247365

Ground Zero the next day.

Look like 1300 feet of skyscraper to you?

Where's the 100+ floors that collapsed due to fire?
Notice not a puff of smoke when that pic was taken... days later after the cleanup had already started. Better luck next time.

I do know there is a damn big hole that was under the towers for everything from soup's to subways. I'm not a, "density engineer"

Days

Commentator
Notice not a puff of smoke when that pic was taken... days later after the cleanup had already started. Better luck next time.

I do know there is a damn big hole that was under the towers for everything from soup's to subways. I'm not a, "density engineer"
that pic would have been an outward corner of ground zero, I grabbed it because it gave reference to the height of the pile. How high do you think the rubble pile was? This pic has the height correct. It does look like they had already started to clear it out, but the pile was no higher than 1 1/2 stories on Sep 12th. It's a real bitch to fetch pics on 09/11, the government cover-up scrubbed the whole internet over and over.

At any rate, obviously there was no floor collapse due to fire, even if you didn't know what a vertical truss design was, that type of collapse would have a stack of over 100 floors piled onto ground zero... and the core still sticking 1300 feet in the air.

voyager

4Q2247365
that pic would have been an outward corner of ground zero, I grabbed it because it gave reference to the height of the pile. How high do you think the rubble pile was? This pic has the height correct. It does look like they had already started to clear it out, but the pile was no higher than 1 1/2 stories on Sep 12th. It's a real bitch to fetch pics on 09/11, the government cover-up scrubbed the whole internet over and over.

At any rate, obviously there was no floor collapse due to fire, even if you didn't know what a vertical truss design was, that type of collapse would have a stack of over 100 floors piled onto ground zero... and the core still sticking 1300 feet in the air.
You are wasting your time on mumbo jumbo with me. Too many years gone by without someone running their mouth that was in on Any conspiracy. Get over it.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
If it were just a fire, I think there's merit to the claim.

The problem for people who subscribe to that is that they ignore the fact of a gigantic airliner slamming into the structure at high velocity...

That tends to weaken structural integrity.

I think it was the combination a massive collision and then fire further weakening.

Days

Commentator
You are wasting your time on mumbo jumbo with me. Too many years gone by without someone running their mouth that was in on Any conspiracy. Get over it.
the thread wasn't about mumbo jumbo, it was about analysis.

If it were just a fire, I think there's merit to the claim.

The problem for people who subscribe to that is that they ignore the fact of a gigantic airliner slamming into the structure at high velocity...

That tends to weaken structural integrity.

I think it was the combination a massive collision and then fire further weakening.
A giant commercial airliner would not have begun to do the damage that the missiles did on 09/11. Especially the first strike, which hit the tower dead center. But then you go brain dead. What happened next? Demolition, not collapse due to fire. Arguing whether the tower could have collapsed due to fire ... when it was demolished right in front of your eyes.

4/15

Mayor

9/11 After 18 Years

By Paul Craig Roberts

September 09, 2019 "Information Clearing House" - I would appreciate hearing from readers whether they have come across a report in the print, TV, or NPR media of the highly professional four-year investigation of WTC Building 7’s demise. The international team of civil engineers concluded that the official story of Building 7’s destruction is entirely false. I reported their findings here: https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2019/09/04/the-official-story-of-the-collapse-of-wtc-building-7-lies-in-ruins/

I suspect that the expert report is already in the Memory Hole. Popular Mechanics, Wikipedia and CNN cannot label a distinguished team of experts “conspiracy theorists.” Therefore the presstitutes and assorted cover-up artists for the 9/11 false flag attack on the United States will simply act as if no such report exists. The vast majority of people in the world will never hear about the report. I doubt that the real perpetrators of 9/11 will even bother to hire their own team to “refute” the report as that would bring the report into the news, the last place the perpetrators want it to be.

The 9/11 Commission report was not an investigation and ignored all forensic evidence. The NIST simulation of Building 7’s collapse was rigged to get the desired result. The only real investigations have been done by private scientists, engineers, and architects. They have found clear evidence of the use of nano-thermite in the destruction of the twin towers. More than 100 First Responders have testified that they experienced a large number of explosions inside the towers, including a massive explosion in the sub-basement prior to the time the airliners are said to have hit the tower. Numerous military and civilian pilots have said that the flight maneuvers involved in the WTC and Pentagon attacks are beyond their skills and most certainly beyond the skills of the alleged hijackers. Wreckage of the airliners is surprisingly missing from impact sites. And so on and so on. That Building 7 was a controlled demolition is no longer disputable.

On the basis of the known evidence, knowledgeable and informed people have concluded that 9/11 was an inside job organized by Vice President Dick Cheney, his stable of neoconservatives, and Israel for the purpose of reconstructing the Middle East in Israel’s interest and enriching the US military/security complex in the process.

No Advertising - No Government Grants - This Is Independent Media
Most people are unaware of Robert Mueller’s role as FBI Director in protecting the official 9/11 story from the evidence. Paul Sperry reports in the New York Post the many actions Mueller took as FBI director to hide the facts from Congress and the public. https://nypost.com/2019/09/07/robert-mueller-helped-saudi-arabia-cover-up-its-role-in-9-11-attacks-suit/?

Patrick Pasin, a French author, provides additional evidence of Mueller’s misuse of his office to protect an official lie. An English language translation of Pasin’s book, The FBI Accomplice of 9/11, has been published by Talma Studios in Dublin, Ireland. https://www.amazon.com/FBI-Accomplice-11-Documents-ebook/dp/B07TRXKNG2/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Patrick+Pasin&qid=1567967650&s=books&sr=1-1

Pasin’s book consists of his organization of the known evidence, which has been suppressed in order to perpetrate a false story of 9/11, into a compelling account of how a false flag attack was protected from exposure. He details the plan “through which the FBI tried to prove the government conspiracy narrative—no matter the cost.” Keep in mind that Mueller is the one that the Deep State set on President Trump. Dirty business is Mueller’s business.

Pasin collects the evidence and weaves it into a compelling story. It is all there. The insider trading in advance of the airliner hijackings, the impossibility of cell phone calls from airliners in 2001, the anthrax letters sent to senators Tom Daschle and Patrick Leahy which paved the way for the PATRIOT Act, the effort to blame American military scientists for the letters once it emerged that the anthrax was unique to a US military lab, the total implausibility of finding an undamaged passport in the rubble of the twin towers where fires allegedly were so hot that they melted steel.

It is extraordinary that anyone could have believed a word of this. Try to image such intense heat as to melt steel but not enough to burn a passport!

Pasin’s book is easy to read. He just lays it out, revealing falsification after falsification, lie after lie. The obviously false story is fed to the world, and the experts who expose it as false are called “conspiracy theorists” by people too stupid and uninformed to carry their books.

This is America in the 21st century, and apparently the rest of the world’s population is not any brighter.

In 3 days it will be the 18th anniversary of 9/11. What have we learned in these 18 years? We have learned that thousands of experts with hard evidence cannot prevail over a transparant official lie.

Dr. Paul Craig Roberts was Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy and associate editor of the Wall Street Journal. He was columnist for Business Week, Scripps Howard News Service, and Creators Syndicate. He has had many university appointments. His internet columns have attracted a worldwide following. Roberts' latest books are The Failure of Laissez Faire Capitalism and Economic Dissolution of the West, How America Was Lost, and The Neoconservative Threat to World Order. Donate and support Dr, Roberts Work.

The views expressed in this article are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Information Clearing House.
Building 7 was not one of the towers that collapsed. It was behind them.
The construction of the two towers was done with a yet untested external skeleton instead of the traditional internal one. This was done to give the buildings a huge uninterrupted interior. So all that need happen is for the exterior steel to be weakened and down she comes.

4/15

Mayor

The floors were horizontal truss and spaced on 36 inch centers.

Days

Commentator
The analysis was not so hard to understand as so many govt agents on the internet want us to believe. The government said the floors collapsed due to fire. This analysis was ludicrous on its face - not just because it had never happened before and WTC tower design had floors ten times stronger than everything built before - or even the fact that the steel beams in the floor were in-bedded in the concrete, not even exposed to the fire - but because the floors never collapsed. It was as simple as that. Had the floors collapsed, they would have collapsed. All the floors would have been left over, intact, had they collapsed. We were shown pictures of the towers being blown to smithereens with explosives and being told that we were watching floors collapse due to fire. Had the floors collapsed due to fire, they would have all slid down the center core and piled up at the bottom and the core would still be standing full height. That's what the government told us happened. A complete disconnect with reality. They said the floors collapsed due to fire and then show us a total demolition instead.

18 years later, the government is still clinging to this non-sequitur as their analysis of what happened. It isn't meant to make any sense. It is a psyop. They want to see if they can force you to accept nonsensical reasoning in place of intelligence. Force it down your throat. That's why govt agents argue incredulously stupid argument, it is all part of the psyop. They are going to ignore reality, push their lie, and just repeat it over and over. You can prove it wrong a 1000 times and they will come back with it again, totally unchanged. It is like the FBI list of "terrorists" that took over the non-existent commercial jets... even after half of the people on that list came forward after 09/11 and proved it was stolen passports displayed by the FBI (they weren't dead) the FBI went right on with the same list of "terrorists"... the list has never been updated. Same holds for the collapse due to fire; it is complete bullsh*t, it never happened, let alone it was never remotely possible, but there it is, unchanged, the government still claims the towers fell due to the fires, and by now demolition has been proven six ways to Tuesday and even entered into scientific journals, but listen to the govt shills pretend they don't know that... "what's that you say? Demolition? Never heard of such an outrageous claim! Everyone knows it was fire."

There are enough books out proving the government demolition and false flag on 09/11 to fill a section in your local library. Seriously, enter your local library and ask for the section on 09/11.

The beauty of the 09/11 psyop is getting all of America to accept what the government says in place of what their eyes are seeing. The reporters on the spot immediately at the Pentagon and in Pennsylvania both said, "no jet here, no sign of a jet here, nothing whatsoever"... and yet the government tells you they were both staring at wrecks of Boeing 757s, which are HUGE jets. The reporters would have literally been standing in the middle of those wrecks. I've posted pics of the impacts at both sites; not a single tech screw, people, absolutely nothing there, and the government goes on saying that 757s crashed there, holds memorials for crews when there was zero bodies, zero jets, nothing at all there. It's a psyop.

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
Building 7 was not one of the towers that collapsed. It was behind them.
The construction of the two towers was done with a yet untested external skeleton instead of the traditional internal one. This was done to give the buildings a huge uninterrupted interior. So all that need happen is for the exterior steel to be weakened and down she comes.
You have no idea what you are talking about, do you? The design of the twin towers was a vertical truss. The truss was formed by connecting the strongest core ever built to the strongest exterior wall ever built with the strongest floors ever built. Each floor was a closed loop, you could punch holes all day in the exterior wall (with missiles, not commercial jets) and that vertical truss is not going to fail.

want to try again?

Days

Commentator
The floors were horizontal truss and spaced on 36 inch centers.
In conventional skyscrapers there are mntc. floors that hold the elevator equipment. Those floors are really heavy steel, ten times stronger than the rest of the floors. In the WTC tower design every floor was a mntc. floor. get the picture?

voyager

4Q2247365
The analysis was not so hard to understand as so many govt agents on the internet want us to believe. The government said the floors collapsed due to fire. This analysis was ludicrous on its face - not just because it had never happened before and WTC tower design had floors ten times stronger than everything built before - or even the fact that the steel beams in the floor were in-bedded in the concrete, not even exposed to the fire - but because the floors never collapsed. It was as simple as that. Had the floors collapsed, they would have collapsed. All the floors would have been left over, intact, had they collapsed. We were shown pictures of the towers being blown to smithereens with explosives and being told that we were watching floors collapse due to fire. Had the floors collapsed due to fire, they would have all slid down the center core and piled up at the bottom and the core would still be standing full height. That's what the government told us happened. A complete disconnect with reality. They said the floors collapsed due to fire and then show us a total demolition instead.

18 years later, the government is still clinging to this non-sequitur as their analysis of what happened. It isn't meant to make any sense. It is a psyop. They want to see if they can force you to accept nonsensical reasoning in place of intelligence. Force it down your throat. That's why govt agents argue incredulously stupid argument, it is all part of the psyop. They are going to ignore reality, push their lie, and just repeat it over and over. You can prove it wrong a 1000 times and they will come back with it again, totally unchanged. It is like the FBI list of "terrorists" that took over the non-existent commercial jets... even after half of the people on that list came forward after 09/11 and proved it was stolen passports displayed by the FBI (they weren't dead) the FBI went right on with the same list of "terrorists"... the list has never been updated. Same holds for the collapse due to fire; it is complete bullsh*t, it never happened, let alone it was never remotely possible, but there it is, unchanged, the government still claims the towers fell due to the fires, and by now demolition has been proven six ways to Tuesday and even entered into scientific journals, but listen to the govt shills pretend they don't know that... "what's that you say? Demolition? Never heard of such an outrageous claim! Everyone knows it was fire."

There are enough books out proving the government demolition and false flag on 09/11 to fill a section in your local library. Seriously, enter your local library and ask for the section on 09/11.

The beauty of the 09/11 psyop is getting all of America to accept what the government says in place of what their eyes are seeing. The reporters on the spot immediately at the Pentagon and in Pennsylvania both said, "no jet here, no sign of a jet here, nothing whatsoever"... and yet the government tells you they were both staring at wrecks of Boeing 757s, which are HUGE jets. The reporters would have literally been standing in the middle of those wrecks. I've posted pics of the impacts at both sites; not a single tech screw, people, absolutely nothing there, and the government goes on saying that 757s crashed there, holds memorials for crews when there was zero bodies, zero jets, nothing at all there. It's a psyop.
So a lot of people just disappeared. Insurances companies paid benefits for nothing... you got nothing.

Days

Commentator
So a lot of people just disappeared. Insurances companies paid benefits for nothing... you got nothing.
You began your sentence with "So" ... as if your far flung comment in any way followed from my post. I know you meant it as in "So, what about..."

No one disappeared. You were told they disappeared. Just like you were told the crew of the Challenger all died. Flags are lowered to half mast, memorials are held... the only real live humans that disappeared were the ones caught in a tower when they detonated the explosives... or the mntc people working inside the wing under restoration at the Pentagon when a cruise missile flew into the hallway.