• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

9/11 After 18 Years The lies continue with out any real analysis.. Free fall collapse? Bullshit

AIL

Jet fuel that's a good one.
You are wasting your time on mumbo jumbo with me. Too many years gone by without someone running their mouth that was in on Any conspiracy. Get over it.

Get over it. America attacked and killed millions over an inside job. And you say get over it.
Here are just 5 of the top reasons why the official story is BULLSHIT

THE TOP 40 Reasons to Doubt the Official Story
By
Staff
-
May 16, 2006
THE TOP 40 REASONS TO DOUBT THE OFFICIAL STORY OF SEPTEMBER 11th, 2001

… An outline in simple talking points …

NEW for the 16th anniversary — We hope the updated site makes it easy to find what you are looking for among the thousands of articles here at 911Truth.org. (It will take quite a long time to get all of the articles connected.)

Below is a sampling of the many articles that back virtually every point made by by James Corbett in the video above. Much of the basic research is supported by entries at the Complete 9/11 Timeline (formerly known as cooperativeresearch.org) and the NY Attorney General Spitzer petition and complaint (Justicefor911.org).

THE DAY ITSELF – EVIDENCE OF COMPLICITY

1) AWOL Chain of Command
a. It is well documented that the officials topping the chain of command for response to a domestic attack – George W. Bush, Donald Rumsfeld, Richard Myers, Montague Winfield, Ralph Eberhart – all found reason to do something else during the actual attacks, other than assuming their duties as decision-makers.
b. Who was actually in charge? Dick Cheney, Richard Clarke, Norman Mineta and the 9/11 Commission directly conflict in their accounts of top-level response to the unfolding events, such that several (or all) of them must be lying.

2) Air Defense Failures
a. The US air defense system failed to follow standard procedures for responding to diverted passenger flights.
b. Timelines: The various responsible agencies – NORAD, FAA, Pentagon, USAF, as well as the 9/11 Commission – gave radically different explanations for the failure (in some cases upheld for years), such that several officials must have lied; but none were held accountable.
c. Was there an air defense standdown?

3) Pentagon Strike
How was it possible the Pentagon was hit 1 hour and 20 minutes after the attacks began? Why was there no response from Andrews Air Force Base, just 10 miles away and home to Air National Guard units charged with defending the skies above the nation’s capital? How did Hani Hanjour, a man who failed as a Cessna pilot on his first flight in a Boeing, execute a difficult aerobatic maneuver to strike the Pentagon? Why did the attack strike the just-renovated side, which was largely empty and opposite from the high command?

4) Wargames
a. US military and other authorities planned or actually rehearsed defensive response to all elements of the 9/11 scenario during the year prior to the attack – including multiple hijackings, suicide crashbombings, and a strike on the Pentagon.
b. The multiple military wargames planned long in advance and held on the morning of September 11th included scenarios of a domestic air crisis, a plane crashing into a government building, and a large-scale bio-terrorism emergency in New York. If this was only an incredible series of coincidences, why did the official investigations avoid the issue? There is evidence that the wargames created confusion as to whether the unfolding events were “real world or exercise.” Did wargames serve as the cover for air defense sabotage, and/or the execution of an “inside job”?

5) Flight 93
Did the Shanksville crash occur at 10:06 (according to a seismic report) or 10:03 (according to the 9/11 Commission)? Does the Commission wish to hide what happened in the last three minutes of the flight, and if so, why? Was Flight 93 shot down, as indicated by the scattering of debris over a trail of several miles?

Here are the other 35 reasons of the top 40

https://911truth.org/top-40-reasons-doubt-offical-story/

Days

Commentator
There are still 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists ? Hilarious
there are still JFK conspiracy theorists.

... and there are still government shills going around pretending that JFK was shot by Oswald and Oswald alone.

85% of Americans believe that JFK was killed by a conspiracy... that included Jackie.

100% of Americans believe 09/11 was a false flag... that includes all the govt agents who argue against it.

Days

Commentator
Utterly insane stories from 09/11

1) People made cell phone calls from a jet flying full speed at 10,000 feet... this was back in the day when airline jets had no cell service, those phones supposedly connected to towers down below... and there were no towers down below... not that it would have mattered.

2) A Boeing 757 flew into the earth; it didn't crash, it didn't leave wreckage (except it did that too, it flew into the earth and also left wreckage on the surface) almost the entire jet was supposedly reconstructed from pieces deep in the earth... they had to dig with backhoes, but damn if a 757 didn't fly straight into the ground. Not a trace of the jet was left above ground and no one was allowed to peep into the dig... in fact, no one was allowed anywhere near the dig, trucks came in and out in total secrecy; not that they were hauling in parts, or anything, its just that trucks like their privacy, you know? Funny, they exhumed 90% of a Boeing 757 from the ground piece by piece, but not a single skeleton.

3) Another Boeing 757 flew into a double door service entry. This was almost as cool as flying a jet into the earth, except this time the jet flew into the Pentagon and left behind landing gear, the rest of the jet vanished including the entire fuselage, wings, engines, tail, you know, a 757 doesn't normally fit through a double door; the jet is a little taller and a little wider than you can normally squeeze through an 8ft x 8ft opening. Once again, zero skeletons.

4) Heat from fire collapsed whole floors on the twin towers ... this was the only time it ever happened so it happened kind of strange... as the floors collapsed they spontaneously exploded, and everything except the steel was turned into dust. This is also the first time in the history of mankind that fire didn't burn combustable material, instead the fire exploded it and turned it into dust, so we are talking some amazing fire here.

5) WTC building 7 fainted on command. Never mind that the fire officials told everyone to evacuate because they were going to pull the building, there were no explosives, the fire chief evacuated everyone, then looked at the building and said, "Boo!" and the 47 story building fell down. Never mind the owner was still talking demolition the next morning on the radio, this was an old Indian trick, the fire chief knew how to say "Boo!" so scary, that no explosives were needed.

6) 14 Hijackers came back from the dead... all of them. The ones who didn't work for the CIA and merely had their passports stolen by the FBI while visiting America, filed in one by one to do LIVE radio shows in England; half of the hijackers came back from the dead just to do that show. One of them was an Egyptian pilot who also happened to be flying in Egypt on 09/11/2001. That's another cool trick; these supposed hijackers were from all over North Africa and the middle east but they also all came from Saudi Arabia; because we said so, so that makes them all Saudis, and we said they all died on 09/11/2001 so that makes them all ghosts.

7) cruise missile parts come from 767s and 757s. I bet you didn't know this, but when a 757 fits through an 8ft x 8ft double door, it leaves behind a genuine wheel rim, but it also leaves behind a bunch of cruise missile parts. Also, when you fly a 757 into the Pentagon, it never shows up on any of the security camera. And did you know? There's only one security camera from the parking garage protecting the entire Pentagon... even if you track a jet for 2 hours and know it is coming, damn, our Pentagon is totally unprotected.

8) Steel collapses at room temperature. Who knew this? We've got pics of humans draped upon the steel at the gash made by the missile in the tower... and after that pic was taken, the steel collapsed from heat. So room temperature is all it takes to collapse the steel superstructure of a skyscraper. This one is not as cool as saying Boo! and watching a skyscraper faint, but it is every bit as crazy.

9) Jet fuel that is consumed a 1000 feet in the air can still seep all the way down to bedrock - never mind that the elevators stopped at ground floor, jet fuel knows how to open the elevator and change elevators, wait, that's not it, jet fuel can explode, then drop a 1000 feet to ground floor, then explode again, then travel through the lobby unnoticed then fall another 100 feet to bedrock and explode again! And the 3rd time the jet fuel explodes, it reaches blast furnaces temperatures; you know, the kind of temps that thermite reaches, so this is really a neat trick exploding 3 times, with the 3rd explosion 3 times as hot as the first. Also, that jet fuel once it goes on a mission, it is amazing. It reached every single footer coming out of bedrock, every one of those 4 foot flanged I-beams, how many were there? over a hundred, I think over 200. And the jet fuel turned everyone of them into melted pools of metal... just like a thermite explosive would do. Awesome jet fuel - oh wait, there's more; all the footers were cut in the exact same split second; hell of a coincidence there, perfect sequencing if it was a demolition job, which it wasn't, we are dealing with leprauchan quality jet fuel, refined in a hallow tree in Ireland, normal jet fuel (high grade kerosene) only burns once and only reaches 1500 degrees F in an open environment, but not this jet fuel, those pools of molten steel at bedrock were still burning around 3000 degrees F for a couple of months after 09/11.

I believe that all happened, don't you? And the people pushing these stories call me crazy!

Last edited:

voyager

4Q2247365
Just cuz it ain't in the major media doesn't mean there's no one's who was in on it running their mouth.[/QUOTE]

Just cuz it ain't in the major media doesn't mean there's no one's who was in on it running their mouth.
I loved the dogs playing cards pic. That gives the whole thing credibility plus.

So she is selling a book...

I could write a great Si Fi 9/11 story. Just don't ask me for names or details you could verify.

Days

Commentator
Just cuz it ain't in the major media doesn't mean there's no one's who was in on it running their mouth.

I loved the dogs playing cards pic. That gives the whole thing credibility plus.

I could write a great Si Fi 9/11 story. Just don't ask me for names or details you could verify.[/QUOTE]
circular reasoning

voyager

4Q2247365

I could write a great Si Fi 9/11 story. Just don't ask me for names or details you could verify.
circular reasoning[/QUOTE]

Common sense

Days

Commentator
circular reasoning
Common sense[/QUOTE]
not common at all; only common among flawed arguments put out as cover-ups.

You begin with a faulty premise:

Anyone in on a false flag is sworn to secrecy with a looming penalty of death if they open their mouth; yet you say these are the people most likely to shoot their mouths off.

Completely illogical, but you toss it out so you can use it to pretend erase all the evidence with your "common sense".

Not even making sense, let alone common sense.

Days

Commentator
09/11 demolition is settled science

An explosion is a rapid expansion of gas. This is accomplished by super heating the gas in a confined area and then the gas breaks through whatever barrier is confining it. So, that expanding gas is what the explosion produces. If there is a big enough explosion, like say the kind that volcanos produce, the expanding gas released into the atmosphere becomes a pyroclastic flow. The volcano might be emitting gases that are heavier than air and they are running down to the sea, but explosive gas does more than just flow out from the volcano, the pyroclastic flow will continue to expand and create that presence we think of when we think of a volcanic explosion; that huge folding expanding gas pushing out in every direction.

Fires produce hot gases, but those gases go straight up, only explosions can create a pyroclastic flow. If you spot a pyroclastic flow somewhere, look around for the massive explosion it came from.

On 09/11 each tower demolition produced a pyroclastic flow that swallowed the whole of Manhattan. These were massive explosions, on a scale of a small volcano. Once again, it takes an explosion to produce a pyroclastic flow; fire alone will not produce it.

... that's the outward evidence of an explosion.

Explosions also leave behind microscopic evidence. At the molecular level, something like a water droplet appears; the chemical signature of explosion that was in 100% of the WTC dust that was looked at; and an awful lot of dust from all over the city was looked at. Fires do not leave behind that chemical signature, only explosions do that.

09/11 demolition is settled science, it was all proven long ago.

But for the more practical minded, you need not look any further than the massive steel footers driven 80 feet into bedrock. This is 4 inch thick 6 ft x 4 ft I-beam. Whenever demolition is performed, the last thing they do is cut the footers. Every single footer for tower one, tower two, and WTC7 was cut, each time in perfect unison, at 8 seconds before collapse. The cutting of the footers on the towers recorded 2.1 and 2.3 on the seismic equipment in surrounding states. The massive steel I-beams were all melted into pools of liquid steel; one of the cool things about thermite explosives is that the thermite chemical reaction produces its own oxygen to burn the steel.

3 absolute proofs of demolition that are ignored in favor of "common sense" arguments, like, "someone would have talked!" Somewhere between 800 and a 1000 voices were silenced in the years immediately after 09/11... but I guess they don't count either.

Nanothermite is the use of grains at the molecular level; in other words, single molecules composed the grain; hence: nano thermite. The US military was the only people who had nano thermite in 2001... no one else. Plus, Nano thermite completely consumes itself in the thermitic reaction.. so researchers had to go on an insane impossible search with electron microscopes to look for any trace of unconsumed explosive; and against all odds, they found 3 or 4 unconsumed traces of nano-thermitic explosive in the WTC dust... it took 7 or 8 years. This was published in a scientific journal, but of course, it is ignored like all the science and engineering is ignored. So, they even found the explosive, it isn't conjecture, it is documented fact, The twin towers were brought down with nano-thermitic explosives.

Another nice feature of going nano with the explosives was they are radioactive. The government denied that there was any radiation present because they knew what produced the radiation: the nano-explosive. Finally in 2011, after ten years, and a 80% mortality rate from Rad Cancers, the surviving 10,000 clean-up workers proved in court that the government made them sick with radiation at ground zero. So now the explosives are not only scientific fact, they are settled law as well.

I quit arguing with the government shills after Middleview looked at a pic of empty sidewalk and wall and claimed he saw a Boeing 757. This is a psyop. They are not ever going to come clean. Like AIL said in the top post, 18 years later it is the same Bullshit and lies... they refuse to acknowledge a single law of physics or a single eyewitness of the crime, they ignore the whole affair and push a fantasy. The demolition is settled law, scientific fact, and common sense... but none of that means anything to the government shills who tell lies on the internet.

Last edited:

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
The meaning was in a restaurant banquet room. The decor was what it was and is irrelevant to the content of the presentation.

Yes. That doesn't automatically make anything and everything she said false.

Just don't ask me for names or details you could verify.
She gave names and details and made a point of noting what can be verified. This is the CIA; they don't list the names of everyone involved in and all the details of their covert operations. You do understand how covert ops work, yes?

You said that you don't believe the things contrary to the official 9/11 story because no one involved in any conspiracy has ever spoken about or admitted anything. Well, someone has; a former CIA employee. That the someone wrote a book about it and was promoting the book in a venue with poor decor doesn't change that your reason for not accepting that there's more to the 9/11 events than the official reports is invalid.

If you or anyone chooses to believe without question the official narrative, regardless of evidence of it's falsehood, so be it. But you need a rationale other than the one you gave.

It strikes me how often people brush off so-called "conspiracy theories" with the argument that no one involved has spoken about them or that there are no comprehensively confirmed facts definitively proving conspiracy. As if they have no idea at all what a "conspiracy" or a "hoax" is.

voyager

4Q2247365
She gave names and details and made a point of noting what can be verified. This is the CIA; they don't list the names of everyone involved in and all the details of their covert operations.
You see I get to decide who has a convincing argument. She did not convince me in the least.

Two planes hit the towers at different locations one has a direct hit at the centre the other plane hits the tower towards one of the corners of the building with a lot of fuel burning outside of the second Tower yet these two bullrings both have all the support columns below where each of these planes hit the towers all of the SUPPORT columns collapse at the exact same second so that both collapse on their own foot print.

How can anyone swallow that bullshit?

You must be smoking a lot of shit to believe the" official" story.

Jet fuel that's a good one.

More Americans Questioning Official 9/11 Story As New Evidence Contradicts Official Narrative
Evidence continues to mount that the official narrative itself is the irrational narrative of September 11, and it becomes ever more clear that the media remains committed to preventing legitimate questions about that day from receiving the scrutiny they deserve.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/americans-questioning-official-september-11-new-wtc-7-evidence/261744/
9/11 = Pearl Harbor. What Was the Payback for Pearl Harbor?

We'll just nuke Mecca and Medina to smithereens, knowing for certain that the Sunnis will say that the Shiites were the real bombers and vice versa.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
You see I get to decide who has a convincing argument. She did not convince me in the least.
Okay, that's legitimate. Thanks.

9/11 = Pearl Harbor. What Was the Payback for Pearl Harbor?
They're really very similar, aren't they, Pearl Harbor & 9/11? The Feds knew the attacks were coming, did nothing to stop them, didn't have the populace or military prepare for them, and used them (among other things) to justify to the public prosecuting wars they'd already planned, both for the same beneficiaries.

Oh, but it's all just silly conspiracy theories -- our government would NEVER do anything like that.

Days

Commentator
Debunked (15 years ago) Conspiracy theories belong in the Rosie O'Donnell camp of hilarity.
Rosie O'Donnell got irate over the clean-up workers dying of radiation cancers and the federal government refusing to provide treatment. 40,000 of the 50,000 clean-up workers died before a court finally found in favor of these conspiracy theories and ordered the government to cover their treatment. That court order recognized the nano explosives proven in scientific journals.

but your mouth keeps flapping woot woot!~

Dino

Russian Asset
Rosie O'Donnell got irate over the clean-up workers dying of radiation cancers and the federal government refusing to provide treatment. 40,000 of the 50,000 clean-up workers died before a court finally found in favor of these conspiracy theories and ordered the government to cover their treatment. That court order recognized the nano explosives proven in scientific journals.

but your mouth keeps flapping woot woot!~
You have a link for the 40,000 workers dying? I can’t find one.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
that pic would have been an outward corner of ground zero, I grabbed it because it gave reference to the height of the pile. How high do you think the rubble pile was? This pic has the height correct. It does look like they had already started to clear it out, but the pile was no higher than 1 1/2 stories on Sep 12th. It's a real bitch to fetch pics on 09/11, the government cover-up scrubbed the whole internet over and over.

At any rate, obviously there was no floor collapse due to fire, even if you didn't know what a vertical truss design was, that type of collapse would have a stack of over 100 floors piled onto ground zero... and the core still sticking 1300 feet in the air.
So you stated day after when it really wasn't and you admit that - ok got it !

Boca

Governor
the reason people have no clue what a collapse due to fire looks like is because it has never happened, there's no example that can be compared to.

But we do have collapses due to demolition, that's what all the collapses have been, it takes demolition to bring down a skyscraper... and this demolition looked exactly like all the rest.
Sorry.............

The WTC floors were supported like a bookshelf with what they called Angle Clips

The additional problem was distortion of the steel in the fire. The temperature of the fire was not uniform everywhere, and the temperature on the outside of the box columns was clearly lower than on the side facing the fire. The temperature along the 18 m long joists was certainly not uniform. Given the thermal expansion of steel, a 150°C temperature difference from one location to another will produce yield-level residual stresses. This produced distortions in the slender structural steel, which resulted in buckling failures. Thus, the failure of the steel was due to two factors: loss of strength due to the temperature of the fire, and loss of structural integrity due to distortion of the steel from the non-uniform temperatures in the fire.

As the joists on one or two of the most heavily burned floors gave way and the outer box columns began to bow outward, the floors above them also fell. The floor below (with its 1,300 t design capacity) could not support the roughly 45,000 t of ten floors (or more) above crashing down on these angle clips. This started the domino effect that caused the buildings to collapse within ten seconds, hitting bottom with an estimated speed of 200 km per hour. If it had been free fall, with no restraint, the collapse would have only taken eight seconds and would have impacted at 300 km/h.1 It has been suggested that it was fortunate that the WTC did not tip over onto other buildings surrounding the area. There are several points that should be made. First, the building is not solid; it is 95 percent air and, hence, can implode onto itself. Second, there is no lateral load, even the impact of a speeding aircraft, which is sufficient to move the center of gravity one hundred feet to the side such that it is not within the base footprint of the structure. Third, given the near free-fall collapse, there was insufficient time for portions to attain significant lateral velocity. To summarize all of these points, a 500,000 t structure has too much inertia to fall in any direction other than nearly straight down.

https://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/jom/0112/eagar/eagar-0112.html

Days

Commentator
Sorry.............

The WTC floors were supported like a bookshelf with what they called Angle Clips

The additional problem was distortion of the steel in the fire. The temperature of the fire was not uniform everywhere, and the temperature on the outside of the box columns was clearly lower than on the side facing the fire. The temperature along the 18 m long joists was certainly not uniform. Given the thermal expansion of steel, a 150°C temperature difference from one location to another will produce yield-level residual stresses. This produced distortions in the slender structural steel, which resulted in buckling failures. Thus, the failure of the steel was due to two factors: loss of strength due to the temperature of the fire, and loss of structural integrity due to distortion of the steel from the non-uniform temperatures in the fire.

As the joists on one or two of the most heavily burned floors gave way and the outer box columns began to bow outward, the floors above them also fell. The floor below (with its 1,300 t design capacity) could not support the roughly 45,000 t of ten floors (or more) above crashing down on these angle clips. This started the domino effect that caused the buildings to collapse within ten seconds, hitting bottom with an estimated speed of 200 km per hour. If it had been free fall, with no restraint, the collapse would have only taken eight seconds and would have impacted at 300 km/h.1 It has been suggested that it was fortunate that the WTC did not tip over onto other buildings surrounding the area. There are several points that should be made. First, the building is not solid; it is 95 percent air and, hence, can implode onto itself. Second, there is no lateral load, even the impact of a speeding aircraft, which is sufficient to move the center of gravity one hundred feet to the side such that it is not within the base footprint of the structure. Third, given the near free-fall collapse, there was insufficient time for portions to attain significant lateral velocity. To summarize all of these points, a 500,000 t structure has too much inertia to fall in any direction other than nearly straight down.

https://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/jom/0112/eagar/eagar-0112.html

So, the 2 floors that were on fire collapsed into the floor below them? And that floor then collapsed from the enormous weight of the 2 floors hitting it and on it went all the way down until 100 floors sat stacked upon each other at the bottom and the core was still standing?

that didn't happen, did it?

The White House put out bids to NIST to explain how floors collapsed due to fire and this was the explanation they got. It is an engineering explanation for how those floors could have collapsed due to fire. that's all. Now let me ask you; didn't the fire burn up? So the fire was out already on the floor that collapsed first, because they initiated the collapse sequence at the 2 floors of impact from the missiles. So, those floors didn't collapse due to fire because they were no longer on fire.

Actually, the floors never collapsed at all, because had they collapsed, we would have had the pancake collapse with the floors all stacked on top of each other and the core still standing. By the way, they left out the heavy I-beams that were in each floor, no way in hell they could collapse those suckers, so just leave them out, eh?

But you have a nice explanation for how fire could cause floors to collapse in a super tall skyscraper. Enjoy it, your tax dollars paid for it. Never mind it has never happened and it never will happen, the important thing is you feel secure knowing your government doesn't perform false flags... oh, and remember the Maine!

Last edited: