• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

9 Americans Slaughtered in Mexico: Media and Leftists Fail to Care

Caroljo

Senator
Obama got more death threats than any other president, by a lot. RW media trashed him over hoax stories constantly.
We'll see who has the most once Trump has finished his 8 years. He's received 600 death threats just on Twitter. There are TONS of other social sites out there. So we need to wait and see :).

D

Deleted member 21794

Because you don’t agree with him. Therefore m, you’re a bigot.
No, it's because he specified their religion as a reason they deserved to be murdered. Stop lying.

EDIT: Here, maybe changing a word will help:

The fact that these Jews have had a long standing feud with the cartels, and sent out women and children unarmed is plain old stupid. I feel for the children, they're always innocent, but the rest of them are just idiots.

The fact that these blacks have had a long standing feud with the cartels, and sent out women and children unarmed is plain old stupid. I feel for the children, they're always innocent, but the rest of them are just idiots.

So the rest of the Jews and black people are just idiots and that's A-OK with you. What the hell am I saying???? It probably is!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

freyasman

Senator
I've heard something to the same extent. They're damn fools if that's the case, and as I said before stupid is as stupid does. Mexico isnt exactly a friendly place, and the cartels are probably worse than jihadists. Common sense eludes some.
They been there for almost a century, I think. They didn't pick up and head down there recently.

afella

Mayor
They been there for almost a century, I think. They didn't pick up and head down there recently.
Exactly. That makes them idiots. It's not recent news of who these cartels and sicarios are, it's well documented. And they've had run ins with them. They should be well aware. I dont care why they're there, who they are, or what happened. Its mexico. The cartels own the country. The cartels are worse than jihadists. If they cant see the writing on the wall by arming themselves and moving about properly I have no sympathy for them, other than the children. The children were caught up in something they knew nothing about nor could have known nothing about. And they were massacred because of their parents foolish choices.

I'm not messing with sicarios or any cartel. They're the worst of the worst. If they cant see the writing on the wall then it's on them.

That boils down to our response as a nation. Mexico doesnt want us. We arent invading mexico. Its not our problem and stay the hell away from mexico. Dont waste our money building a wall. If you're going to do it dont half ass it. Spend the money, build the wall, hire another 50k border agents, create a vast surveillance system across the whole border. That's the only way you're stopping anything.

freyasman

Senator
Exactly. That makes them idiots. It's not recent news of who these cartels and sicarios are, it's well documented. And they've had run ins with them. They should be well aware. I dont care why they're there, who they are, or what happened. Its mexico. The cartels own the country. The cartels are worse than jihadists. If they cant see the writing on the wall by arming themselves and moving about properly I have no sympathy for them, other than the children. The children were caught up in something they knew nothing about nor could have known nothing about. And they were massacred because of their parents foolish choices.

I'm not messing with sicarios or any cartel. They're the worst of the worst. If they cant see the writing on the wall then it's on them.

That boils down to our response as a nation. Mexico doesnt want us. We arent invading mexico. Its not our problem and stay the hell away from mexico. Dont waste our money building a wall. If you're going to do it dont half ass it. Spend the money, build the wall, hire another 50k border agents, create a vast surveillance system across the whole border. That's the only way you're stopping anything.
Some folks refuse to be chased off..... by anyone.
http://www.lifedaily.com/story/mexican-officials-discover-grisly-scene-of-elderly-ranchers-amazing-last-stand/

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Wonder why libs didn't give WACO same attention as they are these 9...…...

Oh, it's due to a dem/lib admin murdering Americans...……...

freyasman

Senator
I've heard something to the same extent. They're damn fools if that's the case, and as I said before stupid is as stupid does. Mexico isnt exactly a friendly place, and the cartels are probably worse than jihadists. Common sense eludes some.

Here is the clip I was talking about.