• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

91-year-old man beaten with brick, told 'go back to Mexico'

John Doe

I detest liberalism
You think only white people listen to Trump 's bigotry? Is that because you think Trump is a president for white people only?
We are constantly told he dislikes the black and brown. Most blacks for Trump are not obvious welfare cases.

gigi

Mayor
You think only white people listen to Trump 's bigotry? Is that because you think Trump is a president for white people only?
Excellent, ETR. These people think that because the woman is black, she's a democrat. It's just their racist crap. Black equals this. White equals that.

It's a terrible thing this woman did. I suspect she's mentally ill, but heck let's ignore that possibility.
However, where we used to live we had a large immigrant population who were often targeted by locals, male and female, black and WHITE alike.
And then an idiot comes along and says a white woman would never attack anyone. Must be roomy under that rock to have spent so much time there is all I can say.

MrMike

Bless you all
Excellent, ETR. These people think that because the woman is black, she's a democrat. It's just their racist crap. Black equals this. White equals that.

It's a terrible thing this woman did. I suspect she's mentally ill, but heck let's ignore that possibility.
However, where we used to live we had a large immigrant population who were often targeted by locals, male and female, black and WHITE alike.
And then an idiot comes along and says a white woman would never attack anyone. Must be roomy under that rock to have spent so much time there is all I can say.
Is your head full of them?

Apparently yes....

John Doe

I detest liberalism
Trump got a whopping 4% of the black female vote.

Donald Trump: Who Are the Women Who Voted for Trump
fortune.com/2016/11/17/donald-trump-women-voters-election
Only 26 percent of Latinas voted for Trump, but even fewer black women did. Just 4 percent voted for him—the lowest percentage of all groups—reflecting, perhaps, their concern about the treatment of blacks in the criminal justice system as well as their recognition of Clinton’s stronger support of minorities and her enthusiastic …

gigi

Mayor

Apparently yes....
Is my head full of what?

Face it. You don't know what this woman's political leanings are. You don't know if she's sick. You just know she's a black woman who beat a poor man almost to death. And that's enough for you and your Mikette.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

eh, actually the upper libs thinks she's a Trump supporter and it's Trump's fault some crack-whore in LA attacked a old Mexican man...……..

seems you have much expertise under rocks

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Is my head full of what?

Face it. You don't know what this woman's political leanings are. You don't know if she's sick. You just know she's a black woman who beat a poor man almost to death. And that's enough for you and your Mikette.
she's a convicted ho...……..and she had help from other blacks beating, kicking the ol' guy...…….blacks and Latinos hate each other in LA...………

You saw her picture, who is horny enough to pay for that vulva?

EatTheRich

President
They are not the identity politics party, nor the KKK and voted against civil rights party.
Of course they are. The KKK was the conservative wing of the Democratic Party before largely abandoning that party. And since Reagan the Republicans have been all about racial identity politics.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
When you Trumpie-cons see people of Mexican heritage, how do you tell whether they're American citizens or illegal immigrants?

MrMike

Bless you all
Is my head full of what?

“Full of rocks...”

Weird. You (historically) usually always assume folks are racist and by being so are white conservatives. Looks like that history is backfiring on you.

When in fact it appears many of purported racist incidents aren’t even done by conservatives or white folks. It’s funny to watch you swallow your pride and dentures.

lol

Last edited:

Jen

Senator

Apparently yes....
Well stated, @MrMike
Any woman who would do that to an old man............. regardless of her skin color......... would be a Democrat. That's what I said before and although someone here childishly misrepresent me, it's what I will continue to say.