• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

91-year-old man beaten with brick, told 'go back to Mexico'

gigi

Mayor
“Full of rocks...”

Weird. You (historically) usually always assume folks are racist and by being so are white conservatives. Looks like that history is backfiring on you.

When in fact it appears many of purported racist incidents aren’t even done by conservatives or white folks. It’s funny to watch you swallow your pride and dentures.

lol
I didn't say many racist incidents are committed by conservatives. I said that I saw immigrants harassed and assaulted by blacks and whites, male and female. I was responding, in part to Jen's moronic comment about "no white woman...." Try and concentrate. Have someone help you if you need help.

You don't know what this woman's politics are. You don't know if she's on welfare. You see a black face and you ASSume.

And no, I don't think everyone is racist. You and the backup singers, yeah. You're hardly everyone. In fact I contend that you're not even a decent sampling of white folks.

Jen

Senator
I didn't say many racist incidents are committed by conservatives. I said that I saw immigrants harassed and assaulted by blacks and whites, male and female. I was responding, in part to Jen's moronic comment about "no white woman...." Try and concentrate. Have someone help you if you need help.

You don't know what this woman's politics are. You don't know if she's on welfare. You see a black face and you ASSume.

And no, I don't think everyone is racist. You and the backup singers, yeah. You're hardly everyone. In fact I contend that you're not even a decent sampling of white folks.
Learn to read, Sweetheart. You only read part of my post. I said "no white woman would do that" .........and then added ........that I forgot about democrat white women who surely WOULD do that. I'm not quoting here but go back and try your best to READ MY POST.

"I'm sorry but a white woman wouldn't just start beating on an old man for nothing....probably not even a Lefty white woman. Well, maybe a Lefty white woman.......those gals are just mean."

Sorry my writing style here didn't suit you so you call me names. Nice.

John Doe

I detest liberalism
LA, as blue as it gets, extreme poverty. Democrats garner the welfare vote, Trump got 4% of the black female vote (surprised it was over half a percent) People on welfare tend to make poor choices in life.
Ya know why stereotypes exist? They tend to be correct.
Now someone come along and tell me Democrats don't stereotype.

gigi

Mayor
Learn to read, Sweetheart. You only read part of my post. I said "no white woman would do that" .........and then added ........that I forgot about democrat white women who surely WOULD do that. I'm not quoting here but go back and try your best to READ MY POST.

"I'm sorry but a white woman wouldn't just start beating on an old man for nothing....probably not even a Lefty white woman. Well, maybe a Lefty white woman.......those gals are just mean."

Sorry my writing style here didn't suit you so you call me names. Nice.
I read your post. You, too, ASSume things. You two have a lot in common going for you.
Anyway, you have to be high, stupid, or have spent your life under a rock to believe that a white woman must be a leftist if she has a violent tendency. "No conservative white woman".....how do you know that?
Really Jen, why don't you tell us HOW you can state that no conservative white woman will ever be violent?
I'll wait. And I'll ask you again until you explain it to us.

Jen

Senator

I KNOW her politics not because of her skin color but because she beat up an old man.

That told me everything I needed to know.

Jen

Senator
I read your post. You, too, ASSume things. You two have a lot in common going for you.
Anyway, you have to be high, stupid, or have spent your life under a rock to believe that a white woman must be a leftist if she has a violent tendency. "No conservative white woman".....how do you know that?
Really Jen, why don't you tell us HOW you can state that no conservative white woman will ever be violent?
A conservative woman would be violent to protect herself or her child. I certainly would. But she wouldn't just beat on some old guy who spoke another language.

This woman, from what we read, attacked this man for no reason. I live in an area where there are many black people and I have never been attacked. I'm not fearful of attack. BUT if, for no reason, a black person attacked me I would be 100% certain that it would be a Lefty who did it.

It is not a skin color. It is a mindset.

MrMike

Bless you all

LOL It’s hard to see you being able to contend with anything with that nasty chip on your shoulder. Are you carrying around concrete blocks these days? That sasquatch looking hag who attacked the immigrant in the article would surely appreciate your company. You two seem to have much in common.

:rolleyes:

MrMike

Bless you all
Who is “us”?

rotflmao...

MrMike

Bless you all
LA, as blue as it gets, extreme poverty. Democrats garner the welfare vote, Trump got 4% of the black female vote (surprised it was over half a percent) People on welfare tend to make poor choices in life.
Ya know why stereotypes exist? They tend to be correct.
Now someone come along and tell me Democrats don't stereotype.
Generally you’ll find the gangbangers are spawns of career grifters living off handouts from the Democrat plantation. Like that PoS Michael Brown and his gang color wearing at funeral crap excuse of a mother and whichever dude they could call his dad (that week). Liberals keep them addicted and in thrall. They’re just conditioned to be dumb enough not to realize it. When they stray from the Democrats plantation they’re attacked and called slurs by.... Liberals

Go figure.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Answer my question first....if you dare.

When you Trumpie-cons see people of Mexican heritage, how do you tell whether they're American citizens or illegal immigrants?
It wasn't a conservative that attacked him it's rare to find a black conservative and even harder to find a black conservative in liberal California

EatTheRich

President
It wasn't a conservative that attacked him it's rare to find a black conservative and even harder to find a black conservative in liberal California
It takes a rare breed to do something so awful too. The liberals are the ones who made California a sanctuary state ... do you think this xenophobe agrees with them?

Trump got a whopping 4% of the black female vote.

Donald Trump: Who Are the Women Who Voted for Trump
fortune.com/2016/11/17/donald-trump-women-voters-election
Only 26 percent of Latinas voted for Trump, but even fewer black women did. Just 4 percent voted for him—the lowest percentage of all groups—reflecting, perhaps, their concern about the treatment of blacks in the criminal justice system as well as their recognition of Clinton’s stronger support of minorities and her enthusiastic …
So there's a 96% chance this woman is not a Trump supporter.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Terrible. I grew up in LA, and I can tell you from personal experience, blacks and Mexicans in LA hate each other.
I am from Miami and I can tell you although I did not live there very much, my cousins who did , one of which a local metro drug enforcement officer clearly showed that this was true also in Miami.

This is why Democrats have chosen the plight of the White Hispanic over the black community.