• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

A "black" news site

Z

zzigzzag

Do we really need to further divide the races? Aren't we all Americans? Maybe some of you feel differently about this, but I can think of this only as divisive.

http://www.youngcons.com/nbc-launches-news-site-blacks-response-twitter-awesome/#mXLqzyO8mBV6sJkJ.99
Do we really need a Republican news organization? Do we really need to further divide the American people?

Maybe some of you feel differently about this, but I can think of this only as divisive.

http://www.newshounds.us/

Last edited by a moderator:

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
Do you think you would feel the same way about, say, Italian News? Or Irish News?
Hadn't thought about it. But I don't know what news they would have that would be different either.

The point is, back in the day...when I was a kid and before the Civil Rights Act...there used to be segregation, black or white drinking fountains, blacks at the back of the bus and in the balconies at movie theaters. Then we worked at becoming one America--at least most of us did. I don't like to think that America is going back to thinking of black or white. Is that bringing us together as the Civil Rights Act was meant to do?

In my opinion, when we start dividing the races as to color again, we are stepping backward, not forward. Get the drift?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Hadn't thought about it. But I don't know what news they would have that would be different either.

The point is, back in the day...when I was a kid and before the Civil Rights Act...there used to be segregation, black or white drinking fountains, blacks at the back of the bus and in the balconies at movie theaters. Then we worked at becoming one America--at least most of us did. I don't like to think that America is going back to thinking of black or white. Is that bringing us together as the Civil Rights Act was meant to do?

In my opinion, when we start dividing the races as to color again, we are stepping backward, not forward. Get the drift?
OK, you hadn't thought about it.

If you do think about it and form an opinion, let me know.

Z

zzigzzag

So.....avoid the topic and give no opinion. SNAFU! :p:p
My opinion is that you've found a conservative race baiting site and that you should tell Barble about it.

Personally, I don't care if there's a news source for blacks. Why should I? I'm not scared or worried bout black people congregating anywhere they want to. Women, Mexicans, Hungaricans....I give a shit. They can talk about me behind my back for all I care. But they probably just share similar perspectives on many issues and don't trust the "lefty MSM" to report it their way.

Hell, there are tons of "news sources" for mindless idiots who want to be misinformed. That's what I find outrageous and divisive.

(Divisiveness was your real concern....right?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Z

zzigzzag

I think you should read the articles on the right side of the page of the site you linked to before you or they talk about sites that divide America.
They post one race baiting thread after another to bring us together.

If you doubt or question that, you are a racist. Probably a commie, too.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I thought about it......the Irish and Italians are both white--so they already have their "own" news.
But why can't they have their own news to highlight issues of special interest to Italians or Irish? You think that's wrong? How about Italian American clubs? Are they wrong too?