• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

A CNN reporter and crew were arrested in Minneapolis because the reporter was black

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
A black CNN reporter and two members of his production team were arrested live on air early Friday morning in Minneapolis while covering the heated protests sparked by the police killing of another black man, George Floyd, in the city on Monday.

Democrats in Minneapolis, Minnesota sure have screwed up.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
A black CNN reporter and two members of his production team were arrested live on air early Friday morning in Minneapolis while covering the heated protests sparked by the police killing of another black man, George Floyd, in the city on Monday.

Democrats in Minneapolis, Minnesota sure have screwed up.
So do you finally now understand why Colin Kaepernick was kneeling?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Do you have voting records of the police officers? I hadn't seen those yet.

And to confirm, you now understand why Colin was kneeling and support him? Ready to apologize?
1. You do realize that the last Mayoral race had no Republican running?

1590761581794.png

Democrat Farm Labor

1590761608508.png
Basic Income Guarantee: Captain Jack Sparrow, urban housing and Occupy movement activist
1590761676843.png

Rainbow, Butterflies, Unicorns: David John Wilson

Looks like this is all on "you people tm" again.

2. Colin kneeled because "you people tm" killed black folk...Glad you agree that Democrats are to blame for Kaepernick's action. I don't have to apologize for what Democrats did...I vote Republican.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Funny stuff... the city is literally on fire in places...and the police and city admin clearly cant or dont care to do shit... so they rush a news crew and arrest them..

it's like a comedy sketch...

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
1. You do realize that the last Mayoral race had no Republican running?

View attachment 52382

Democrat Farm Labor

View attachment 52383
Basic Income Guarantee: Captain Jack Sparrow, urban housing and Occupy movement activist
View attachment 52384

Rainbow, Butterflies, Unicorns: David John Wilson

Looks like this is all on "you people tm" again.

2. Colin kneeled because "you people tm" killed black folk...Glad you agree that Democrats are to blame for Kaepernick's action. I don't have to apologize for what Democrats did...I vote Republican.
Dodge noted. I rest my case.

Dino

Russian Asset
So do you finally now understand why Colin Kaepernick was kneeling?
Yes, for the minuscule percentage of police involved situations that result in unnecessary force? Not because blacks kill blacks to the tune of thousands a year- and account for 92+% of all Black homicide suspects?

Basically all cities are blue. Yet you didn't support Kaepernick kneeling.
I don't pay much attention to the antics of privileged millionaires. Their problems aren't my problems. He probably shouldn't have drawn so much attention to his lack of athletic ability, though, he seemed to be skating by before he sunk his own career.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I don't pay much attention to the antics of privileged millionaires. Their problems aren't my problems. He probably shouldn't have drawn so much attention to his lack of athletic ability, though, he seemed to be skating by before he sunk his own career.
his career was over anyway. He sure got paid out by Nike though. He’s much richer than you. :)