• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

A date with my son in law

Renee

Governor
We are going to see the Robert Reich film, "inequality for all" . After there is a discussion (phone) with him and Elizabeth's warren live... My son-in-law was more conservative when he married my daughter, and he said he was going to wear his Reagan T-shirt tonight I said to him that's fine as long as it is Ron Reagan (the liberal son). His parents are republicans but are getting sick of the party.
See ya later....this group is so left, they make me look conservative!

ya-ta-hey

Mayor
We are going to see the Robert Reich film, "inequality for all" . After there is a discussion (phone) with him and Elizabeth's warren live... My son-in-law was more conservative when he married my daughter, and he said he was going to wear his Reagan T-shirt tonight I said to him that's fine as long as it is Ron Reagan (the liberal son). His parents are republicans but are getting sick of the party.
See ya later....this group is so left, they make me look conservative!
Ms. Renee

Uhg, big Chief Pokawarren come cross big lake Gitchigoomi to give talk.

LOL, but seriously, Robert Reich is an expert on this as the largest upward transfer of wealth and the biggest increase in the income gap since WWII occurred during his tenure. It ought to be a good talk to see how he accomplished that feat.

NightSwimmer

Senator
Ms. Renee

LOL, but seriously, Robert Reich is an expert on this as the largest upward transfer of wealth and the biggest increase in the income gap since WWII occurred during his tenure. It ought to be a good talk to see how he accomplished that feat.

Yes... If only we could elect a Messiah, someone who would not be harnessed with the end result of thousands of years of history when they take their office. They would come in with a clean slate, install a totally new and efficient system of governance and then sit back and bask in the glory of their great success.

And then, we'd have to break for commercials, because you know, those reality TV shows that most wild-eyed libertarians seem to occupy don't just pay for themselves.

ya-ta-hey

Mayor
Yes... If only we could elect a Messiah, someone who would not be harnessed with the end result of thousands of years of history when they take their office. They would come in with a clean slate, install a totally new and efficient system of governance and then sit back and bask in the glory of their great success.

And then, we'd have to break for commercials, because you know, those reality TV shows that most wild-eyed libertarians seem to occupy don't just pay for themselves.
Mr. Swimmer,

I fear you responsed the wrong post as your response has nothing to do with my post.

Perhaps you meant to response to Messiah? He's another poster here on this forum.

Renee

Governor
Ms. Renee

Perhaps you should watch this film so you might know what the hell you're talking about...the guy is brilliant !

ya-ta-hey

Mayor
Perhaps you should watch this film so you might know what the hell you're talking about...the guy is brilliant !
Ms. Renee,

I know what I'm talking about. Reich reigned over the greatest transfer of wealth to the 1% since WWII.

Don't know if I really want to sit through a brag fest.

Renee

Governor
O
Ms. Renee,

I know what I'm talking about. Reich reigned over the greatest transfer of wealth to the 1% since WWII.

Don't know if I really want to sit through a brag fest.
obviously you need to see it, to learn something

Ms. Renee,

Again, I don't really need to see him bragging about how his treasury department shoveled huge amounts of cash to his buddies on wall street.
Renee clearly doesn't know this, and thinks Reich, because he pretends to be a "progreSSive" and writes a lefty column for Salon.com, is a friend of the working man...LOL!