• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

A Draft Dodger Shouldn't Be Elected President. Right, Democrats?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So the doctor's daughter had TDS. So what?

By the way, have you been exonerated for raping little girls?
By the way...do you have someone related to me in any way who has made that accusation?
No, you don't. But the daughter of the doctor made an accusation and the accused is not denying it.

You think she's anti-Trump. I think she's just telling the truth. In the absence of a denial, I'll just go with that.

D

Deleted member 21794

By the way...do you have someone related to me in any way who has made that accusation?
No, you don't. But the daughter of the doctor made an accusation and the accused is not denying it.

You think she's anti-Trump. I think she's just telling the truth. In the absence of a denial, I'll just go with that.
You have no proof. None.

D

Deleted member 21794

Do you understand that someone with Asthma cannot be drafted?

The daughter of the doctor who wrote Trump an excuse to get out of the draft says her father did it as a favor to Trump's dad. Trump could prove her wrong or he can let everyone simply go with the assumption that he is yet another privileged son who let someone else go in his place.
If Biden couldn't be drafted, why did he get deferments? Oops... LOL

D

Deleted member 21794

Do you understand that someone with Asthma cannot be drafted?

The daughter of the doctor who wrote Trump an excuse to get out of the draft says her father did it as a favor to Trump's dad. Trump could prove her wrong or he can let everyone simply go with the assumption that he is yet another privileged son who let someone else go in his place.
Had there EVER been a DemocRAT draft dodger?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
If Biden couldn't be drafted, why did he get deferments? Oops... LOL
Did you ever register for the draft? You get a physical prior to being actually drafted. You would request a deferment upon registration if you were in college and wanted to get a degree before going into the service.

You need to change your nic....you are not a "thinker" by any stretch of the imagination.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
your criteria, not mine. 'You' implied that since someone doesn't deny something, they are guilty of it.... not me.
I said that in the face of an accusation, such as the one made against Trump, and he doesn't respond...especially since the accusation comes from someone directly related to the case...yes. It is credible. This isn't a court of law.

Are you now accusing me of rape? Based on what?

Nostra

Governor
I said that in the face of an accusation, such as the one made against Trump, and he doesn't respond...especially since the accusation comes from someone directly related to the case...yes. It is credible. This isn't a court of law.

Are you now accusing me of rape? Based on what?
Case? What case?

It is an accusation from a never Trumper. You do realize that Drs lose their license for sharing medical information with anyone the patient doesn't authorize information to be given to.

Are you claiming Trump authorized this Dr. to discuss his records with his daughter?

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Claiming the doctors daughter is knowledgeable in the specifics of Trump's medical deferment records is like claiming Chelsea Clinton knew the nuclear launch codes.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Claiming the doctors daughter is knowledgeable in the specifics of Trump's medical deferment records is like claiming Chelsea Clinton knew the nuclear launch codes.
Yup...because nuclear launch codes are in the same class of conversation as between a doctor and his daughter about a famous patient. o_O

Zam-Zam

Senator
Seems likely that both parties have individuals within their ranks who managed to avoid military service one way or another. I doubt that either can claim any moral high ground on that issue.

My two cents.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Neither do you. I have reason to believe, since I have no reason to think she is lying.
So Doctor broke his Hippocratic Oath is what your saying?
How did that slip past your ability to filter out something said under Oath?

Nostra

Governor
I'm trying to figure out the endgame here. Let's say Trump was to come out say "Yes, I had a Dr. write a fake note to get me out of the draft".

Then what? What do Democrats do with it?

What can they do with it? Nothing.

All this amounts to is desperation straw grasping by butthurt Democrats because Mueller crushed their bogus collusion dreams.