• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

A Fetus AT 6 Weeks, Possible Heartbeat, Vs. What Repubs Think A 6-Week Fetus Looks Like

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Good point. Also, taxation is entirely voluntary since the government doesn’t force people to own property, earn incomes, buy commodities, etc.
Who are these dead people you post of that volunteer not to eat? Just because you don't own property or earn much income I'm damn sure you don't raise your food and must buy food .

John Doe

I detest liberalism
no, read it again, sport. this is what one really is vs what republicans apparently think it is. if that is above you, get some passing 3rd grader to read what it says and then take a couple of days trying to explain it to you -here is the headline again-

A Fetus AT 6 Weeks, Possible Heartbeat, Vs. What Repubs Think A 6-Week Fetus Looks Like
Wow, you got a retarded meme off the internet that tells you what "Republicans think" Why do I have no trouble seeing you would actually believe such BS?

EatTheRich

President
Who are these dead people you post of that volunteer not to eat? Just because you don't own property or earn much income I'm damn sure you don't raise your food and must buy food .
Likewise, people must have sex which is just above eating on the hierarchy of needs. And sometimes they get pregnant. And that pregnancy when unintended is as voluntary as buying food is.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Likewise, people must have sex which is just above eating on the hierarchy of needs. And sometimes they get pregnant. And that pregnancy when unintended is as voluntary as buying food is.
So Nuns must have sex...………..Negative, people must have sex is Bullshit......but by gawd people must eat.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
No, the opportunity to complete high school. Or college. Or save a marriage. Or escape an abusive one. Or escape a human trafficking situation. Or get or keep a job. Or to ever have a child that survives. Or to survive yourself.

You know, the reasons people get abortions.
People murder their babies to complete high school or college or to save a marriage, or to escape an abusive marriage or to escape a human trafficing situation, or to get a job or to keep a job, or to ever have a child that survives or to survive themself?
Wouldn't it make more sense and be more Christian oh, forgive me, what a terribly insensitive and presumtious thing for me to say. Why not just use some form of birth control and not get pregnant in the first place?

EatTheRich

President
People murder their babies to complete high school or college or to save a marriage, or to escape an abusive marriage or to escape a human trafficing situation, or to get a job or to keep a job, or to ever have a child that survives or to survive themself?
Wouldn't it make more sense and be more Christian oh, forgive me, what a terribly insensitive and presumtious thing for me to say. Why not just use some form of birth control and not get pregnant in the first place?
No form of birth control is 100% effective. Most women who have abortions were using birth control, and abortion was the backup method when the birth control failed.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No form of birth control is 100% effective. Most women who have abortions were using birth control, and abortion was the backup method when the birth control failed.
something your or your mate will ever have to be concerned of

TBLee

Governor
Having sex is a choice. One will not die from a lack of sex, but if they go long enough without food they will die.

TBLee

Governor
Abortion as a "backup method" just doesn't cut it with me. There are forms of birth control that used correctly are close to 100% effective. Woman somehow manage to go their entire lives without the need for an abortion, why do think that is?

EatTheRich

President
Abortion as a "backup method" just doesn't cut it with me. There are forms of birth control that used correctly are close to 100% effective. Woman somehow manage to go their entire lives without the need for an abortion, why do think that is?
Some women manage to go their entire lives without needing a hip replacement too, but fortunately we don’t have fanatics wanting to outlaw those yet.

TBLee

Governor
Some women manage to go their entire lives without needing a hip replacement too, but fortunately we don’t have fanatics wanting to outlaw those yet.
BUT....they can't control needing a hip replacement, they ARE capable of controlling getting pregnant. You are aware of how babies are made I assume?