• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

A Fetus AT 6 Weeks, Possible Heartbeat, Vs. What Repubs Think A 6-Week Fetus Looks Like

Nostra

Governor
Show of hands..............

How many members of the pro-baby killing crowd wished their mother had an abortion when they were conceived?

I'm guessing none will stand up to the plate.
: crickets: from the pro-baby killer crowd.

Just as I predicted.

Nostra

Governor
Do you wish your parents had abstained when you were conceived? If not, does that mean you support mandatory copulation whenever a female is fertile?
That post is nonsense. It was nonsense the first time you posted it, and it is still nonsense.

It is a lame attempt to deflect from your pro-baby killing position.

EatTheRich

President
That post is nonsense. It was nonsense the first time you posted it, and it is still nonsense.

It is a lame attempt to deflect from your pro-baby killing position.
Why is it nonsense? It is the same logic as your “what if your mom had aborted you” question. So if one is nonsense, the other is equally nonsense.

Nostra

Governor
Why is it nonsense? It is the same logic as your “what if your mom had aborted you” question. So if one is nonsense, the other is equally nonsense.
Wrong again. It isn't the same logic as mine. In fact, there is no logic found in your dumbassery.

next?

EatTheRich

President
Wrong again. It isn't the same logic as mine. In fact, there is no logic found in your dumbassery.

next?
Abortion could have prevented you from being born. Abstinence could also have prevented you from being born. The outcome would have been the same in either case.