• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

A Fetus AT 6 Weeks, Possible Heartbeat, Vs. What Repubs Think A 6-Week Fetus Looks Like

If you voted for Red Don who lost a billion dollars in the 80s and still think he's good at finances then ... no ... you're not as smart as me.

No one needs a PHD to figure out when a fetus is sentient
Really? When dozens of other real estate businesses lost billions due to the stupidity of the New York city politicians who created a major housing crash too? Just how could they have avoided it, oh sage one? Should they have sold the real estate at a loss, or hung on to it? Please, enlighten us.

llovejim

Current Champion
Repeat after me :
the internet is my friend

https://whatdewhat.com/animals-without-brains/
thanks for the source..interesting. but even though these creatures do not have what we call brains, they have receptors and certain organs that ACT as brains, just very differently from most animals and even other aquatic organisms. it shows how life has evolved in the universe, and these strange creatures have not evolved very much from when they first appeared eons ago, long before man and even animals. kinda shoots a hole in the whole creationism theory, too.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Wow. Sooner or later all lefties reveal the depth of their intellect by splashing around in a disappearing puddle of mud. Like geese.
as you can see they don't have functioning brains
theycanthandledatruth

QUOTE="SoccerMom, post: 2420882, member: 26870"]So we aren't as smart as you? (i know you are not)

Are you a doctor? Have you a PhD in biology? I very seriously doubt your "credentials". (where are yours to even doubt me?)

It obviously has enough of a brain to be developing both a heart and a nervous system concurrently with a brain.(no, it does not)

I say you don't know enough about the science of development to be making the arguments you are attempting to make. (I say you don't have enough knowledge, as proven by your posts, to even try and argue with me. you are way out of your league)
ever heard of googles? fact check the hell out of me. even george bush said he could "use the googles on the internets." go for it. don't let nothing but fear and common sense hold you back.[/QUOTE]

You said no baby can survive before 22 weeks. You said a baby has no brain before 22 weeks. The internet says you are wrong and so does my personal experience. YOU don't know what you are talking about and rather than be smart enough to shut up and drop the issue you are trying arrogance and bravado instead.
I am related to a baby born weighing a mere two pounds. Not only did she have a fully functioning heart and brain when she was born, she was strong enough to go home weighing 4.5 pounds. She is intellectually gifted.
I am personal acquainted with a 14 year old girl who weighed just 1 pound at birth. She is normal in every way.
Do you really want to try and prove that a baby suddenly develops a fully formed brain between 22 and 24 weeks?
https://www.verywellfamily.com/worlds-smallest-preemies-2748663

RickWA

Snagglesooth
what do you think? something with no brain would not be alive...what part of that do you not understand? this fetus outside the mother's womb would wither and cease to exist within minutes due to it NOT HAVING ANY FUNCTION BRAIN, NO FUNCTIONING INTERNAL ORGANS, EXCEPT A HEART, WHICH DEVELOPS BEFORE EVEN THE EYELIDS DO!! that is not being alive....nobody is claiming this is not significant, that mothers should not even take any time and consideration before ending this tiny fetus' chance at developing in another 16 weeks or so into a human being, but it is a lie to say it is alive at this time in its development. IT IS FREAKING SCIENCE...YOU CAN'T DENY IT.
...and you want it dead...so desperately that you’re screaming in posts about it.

Nostra

Governor
thanks for the source..interesting. but even though these creatures do not have what we call brains, they have receptors and certain organs that ACT as brains, just very differently from most animals and even other aquatic organisms. it shows how life has evolved in the universe, and these strange creatures have not evolved very much from when they first appeared eons ago, long before man and even animals. kinda shoots a hole in the whole creationism theory, too.
Don't throw your back out running around with those goal posts.

EatTheRich

President
Science confirms Human Life begins at conception.

The OP is a Flat-Earther science denier.

Countdown until the science denier attacks the scientists..............3....2.......

The American College of Pediatricians concurs with the body of scientific evidence that corroborates that a unique human life starts when the sperm and egg bind to each other in a process of fusion of their respective membranes and a single hybrid cell called a zygote, or one-cell embryo, is created.

https://www.acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/life-issues/when-human-life-begins
The American College of Pediatricians also discourages preventing cancer by vaccinating against HPV, and has actively cheered for bullying gay teens into suicide.

EatTheRich

President
Frankly, you do not know that. Doctors say a fetus can feel pain, and does feel the pain of being ripped apart by an abortion. How ethical is that?
Fetuses develop the ability to feel pain around the 27th week of pregnancy. 99% of abortions occur prior to this.