• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

A Fetus AT 6 Weeks, Possible Heartbeat, Vs. What Repubs Think A 6-Week Fetus Looks Like

the will to grow? you think that is what evolution is all about? geezus. did you even finish grade school? you have no concept of science, history or logic. it is like you quit thinking at the age of 10.
LOL From an ultra-liberal college biology professor. Take it up him.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
no, you are clearly wrong. period. no human being is alive absent a functioning brain. PERIOD...that is the only criteria. not a heartbeat, not a liver, not a kidney, not eyelids. A FUNCTIONING BRAIN...period. you can spew all the crazy ass bullshit you want but it does not change medical and biological facts...you are stating obvious facts that no one denies, that a human life BEGINS at conception, obviously, but you ignore the other medical fact, IT IS NOT ALIVE UNTIL IT DEVELOPS A FUNCTIONING BRAIN AND CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM AND IS CONSCIOUS, AND AT THAT POINT VIABLE OUTSIDE THE MOTHER'S WOMB.
There are people who are on life support with limited brain functions like a child at 6 weeks, so why do you get to kill the Children.

Drumcollie

If you voted for Red Don who lost a billion dollars in the 80s and still think he's good at finances then ... no ... you're not as smart as me.

No one needs a PHD to figure out when a fetus is sentient
Obviously you do, because you think you determine when life happens, except you never created life ever.

Drumcollie

then i would be too smart for my own good. you wouldn't want that, would you?
First you have to have smarts to be too smart for your own good. Your I.Q. has not been determined because the charts we have are in positive numbers only.

Colorforms

Senator
Cool.

What is it potentially.... Go ahead fire your intellectual cannons...

A. A toaster
B. A brick
C. Other

What will it become?
It already is. That is a human being in the early stages of development. It is not anything else. Now, eventually it could grow up to be a living breathing human being, or it could be a democrat, but until then, it has a future of infinite possibilities.

EatTheRich

President
Actually, it shoots Darwinism in the face. An animal that lacks a brain cannot possibly understand what it needs to "will" to grow, to climb out of the water and walk.
On the other hand, a created animal can obviously survive without a brain and never know it "needs" anything else.
Your brain does not direct tissue growth in your body. Go back to 4th grade biology.