• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

A few thoughts on racism, BLM, cops, dead black guys... and 'institutionalized racism'...

TheResister

Council Member
The greatest crime in HISTORY was the Transatlantic slave trade. The little piddling crimes committed by Blacks pale in comparision.
African slaves were used to establish the wealth of the United States of America. They were forcibly removed from their homes and stripped of their names, language, culture, religion and everything else that makes a human being. After being "freed" from slavery they were raped, lynched, burned out and bombed out of their homes.
When you can think of something Blacks have done that comes anywhere close to this crime, please let me know what it is.
P.S. In the meantime , Barbella, I'll put you back on ignore where I usually keep you.
"The greatest crime in HISTORY???" You have to be freaking kidding me. According to the Bible, the Israelites were held in bondage (slavery) in Egypt for over 400 years (some historians calculate the period as high as 480 years.)

The white people in America did NOT create the slave trade. Funny, you never want to give them credit for being among the leaders that STOPPED it. It's also strange that you don't want to mention that, despite all that's wrong with it, you don't mention the fact that many slaves ate better, got paid more and were living in better living conditions than their blue collar white contemporaries in America.

You also fail to take into account that black people in Africa sold their brethren to slavers... and sometimes it was that or being killed and / or eaten.

Finally, blacks in places like Chicago cannot assimilate. They do more harm to each other than was done to them by slave owners two centuries ago and they cannot take responsibility for what goes on in their own communities. Somehow it is always someone else's fault. Yet many other races, religions, etc. have been in slavery and their descendants have gone on to bigger and better things without being mollycoddled and pacified.

Quit whining and do something constructive. Please.

EatTheRich

President
Excuse me??? Is this post supposed to be some kind of a joke?
There have been more slaves owned in Africa, by Africans, than there ever were by white Americans by an order of magnitude.... there are still people being held in slavery there to this day. And you're not saying shit about that, are you?
Name a people anywhere, who did not have some form of slavery somewhere in their history.... can't do it, can you? And yet, the only people still getting shit about it in Western civilization are white Americans despite the fact that they were guilty of it for a much shorter period of time, and it ended generations ago.
Hypocrite much?:cool:
African-American slavery just built the biggest fortune in the world from which whites and particularly white billionaires--and American billionaires are the most dangerous ruling class in history--still benefit. And it spawned a strain of virulent right-wing politics that afflicts the world to this day.

EatTheRich

President
Were. WERE. Stop living in the past, Blacks are blessed with the same opportunities as Whites are, today. All they have to do is avail themselves of them.

Question: if you usually have me on ignore, how did you stumble onto my post? Lolol please
You can only claim that Blacks have the same opportunities by ignoring the scientific research and claiming that nearly all Blacks are deluded. And you also have to buy into the idea that whites are superior, unless you have anotherr explanation for the large racial disparity in outcome.

EatTheRich

President
"The greatest crime in HISTORY???" You have to be freaking kidding me. According to the Bible, the Israelites were held in bondage (slavery) in Egypt for over 400 years (some historians calculate the period as high as 480 years.)

The white people in America did NOT create the slave trade. Funny, you never want to give them credit for being among the leaders that STOPPED it. It's also strange that you don't want to mention that, despite all that's wrong with it, you don't mention the fact that many slaves ate better, got paid more and were living in better living conditions than their blue collar white contemporaries in America.

You also fail to take into account that black people in Africa sold their brethren to slavers... and sometimes it was that or being killed and / or eaten.

Finally, blacks in places like Chicago cannot assimilate. They do more harm to each other than was done to them by slave owners two centuries ago and they cannot take responsibility for what goes on in their own communities. Somehow it is always someone else's fault. Yet many other races, religions, etc. have been in slavery and their descendants have gone on to bigger and better things without being mollycoddled and pacified.

Quit whining and do something constructive. Please.
Blacks should assimilate? Should they start binge drinking and using opiod narcotics at the higher rates of whites? Or are you talking about things like getting jobs that aren't made available?

Do you have any evidence that slaves were paid more (!) than the (largely nonexistent, especially in the South) white urban proletariat?

EatTheRich

President
BTW, there has been cannibalism in Africa, but historically it has been less prevalent there than on any other continent and its most frequent victims, the Twa/Pygmies, were seldom sold into slavery because of their small size. Cannibalism became more prevalent in the 19th and 20th centuries with the spread of capitalism and the social disruptions it spawned, including the slave trade.

TheResister

Council Member
Blacks should assimilate? Should they start binge drinking and using opiod narcotics at the higher rates of whites? Or are you talking about things like getting jobs that aren't made available?

Do you have any evidence that slaves were paid more (!) than the (largely nonexistent, especially in the South) white urban proletariat?

Of course I have evidence. Check this out and then consider getting the book:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_on_the_Cross

There are more jobs available to blacks than whites... ditto for government programs for those who want to start their own business.

You can only claim that Blacks have the same opportunities by ignoring the scientific research and claiming that nearly all Blacks are deluded. And you also have to buy into the idea that whites are superior, unless you have another explanation for the large racial disparity in outcome.
Ding, Dong, the Witchdoctor Is Dead

A Bell Curve denier claiming he believes in scientific research. The Bell Curve is so obviously realistic that, under a world where common sense ruled, it would be superfluous to spend money researching what everybody, including the politically motivated deniers, knows is true.

EatTheRich

President
Of course I have evidence. Check this out and then consider getting the book:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_on_the_Cross

There are more jobs available to blacks than whites... ditto for government programs for those who want to start their own business.
False: Black unemployment is quite a bit higher than white unemployment. I seriously doubt your last sentence as well, and it's incumbent on you to prove it. Perhaps you can link to the part of the book where it says slaves were paid more (remember that for the bulk of their labor they weren't paid at all).

EatTheRich

President
Ding, Dong, the Witchdoctor Is Dead

A Bell Curve denier claiming he believes in scientific research. The Bell Curve is so obviously realistic that, under a world where common sense ruled, it would be superfluous to spend money researching what everybody, including the politically motivated deniers, knows is true.
If you're talking about the book The Bell Curve, it's been widely rejected as pseudoscience, including by a majority of people politically sympathetic to the author's goals.