• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

A great victory for the citizens and the 2nd amendment.

What Happens when you stand up to a bully? THEY BACK DOWN, THAT'S WHAT!

Over one thousand armed citizens and cowboys and ranchers in Nevada faced down the Federal Government AND THEY WON!

This is exactly why we have the 2nd amendment; hopefully Obama has learned that everyone has a limit to the degree they can be pushed.

A great day for freedom, property rights, the right to bear arms and the FREE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!!!!!

Nevada standoff over cattle ends as feds back down.....

Fearing for their safety as armed protesters gathered in Nevada's back country, federal officials on Saturday suddenly ended a controversial effort to seize hundreds of cattle owned by a rancher who has refused to recognize their authority in a case that has widened into a debate about fundamental rights.

Cattle ranch owner Cliven Bundy and hundreds of armed supporters, including Tea Party members, (GOD, I'M PROUD OF THE TEA PARTY) had threatened to forcefully keep Bureau of Land Management employees from rounding up the remainder of Bundy's 900 cattle. The bureau maintains that Bundy refused to pay federal grazing fees for two decades and seized at least one-third of his cattle last week. Bundy is said to owe the government $1 million.
“The money's not the deal. The cows are not the deal,” Bundy said on Friday. “It's freedom and liberty and access to our land and get rid of this abusive government.”

In a meeting on Saturday morning, Bundy urged Clark County Sheriff Doug Gillespie to seize the federal officials' weapons and bring them back to the rancher. The demand coincided with the sheriff reading the statement from the bureau to a jubilant crowd gathered near Bundy's ranch.

“In consultation with law enforcement, we have made a decision to conclude the cattle gather because of our serious concern about the safety of employees and members of the public,” the statement from bureau chief Neil Kornze read in part.

But emotions ran high and as many as 300 angry ranchers and Tea Party members mobilized to get the seized cattle released. They forced the shutdown of southbound Interstate 15 and descended on a corral nearby where the federal land managers were keeping the cattle. The highway closure allowed law enforcement officers to rush to the scene and prevent violence, the Las Vegas Review-Journal reported.

All 400 head of Bundy's confiscated cattle were released.

Read more: http://triblive.com/usworld/nation/5938155-74/bundy-cattle-federal#ixzz2ymIXU0dQ
Follow us: @triblive on Twitter | triblive on Facebook

Last edited:
With the mid terms seven months away Obama and the Democrats couldn'r afford another Waco or Ruby Ridge type of incident to occur. this is far from over, look for the government cowards to sneak in the back door and arrest Bundy when things quite down.

connieb

Senator
With the mid terms seven months away Obama and the Democrats couldn'r afford another Waco or Ruby Ridge type of incident to occur. this is far from over, look for the government cowards to sneak in the back door and arrest Bundy when things quite down.
I agree, ORR. They will find continue to attack this guy. I also think the angle that Reid is behind some of this in some way is another reason for the backdown. If he is officially linked to anything going on there, it won't look good heading into the midterms.

Bo-4

Senator
Bunch of charmers those Teawads eh? Bundy agreed to pay the fee and he didn't. That's the deal if you want to use federal lands for grazing. They'll be back, or their lawyer will. Bundy will pay ultimately.

freyasman

Senator
Bunch of charmers those Teawads eh? Bundy agreed to pay the fee and he didn't. That's the deal if you want to use federal lands for grazing. They'll be back, or their lawyer will. Bundy will pay ultimately.

I'd still rather they do it that way, instead of the "bully-boy" tactics that escalate until the shooting starts.

Bo-4

Senator
I'd still rather they do it that way, instead of the "bully-boy" tactics that escalate until the shooting starts.
I agree.. it was mishandled Frey. There's a way to do these things cleanly and legally.

The dispute between Bundy and federal land managers began in 1993 when he stopped paying monthly fees of about $1.35 per cow-calf pair to graze public lands that are also home to imperiled animals such as the Mojave Desert tortoise. The government also claims Bundy has ignored cancellation of his grazing leases and defied federal court orders to remove his cattle.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Bundy is finished...He will be eventually arrested and driven out of business...Good Riddance

What Happens when you stand up to a bully? THEY BACK DOWN, THAT'S WHAT!

Over one thousand armed citizens and cowboys and ranchers in Nevada faced down the Federal Government AND THEY WON!

This is exactly why we have the 2nd amendment; hopefully Obama has learned that everyone has a limit to the degree they can be pushed.

A great day for freedom, property rights, the right to bear arms and the FREE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!!!!!

Nevada standoff over cattle ends as feds back down.....

Fearing for their safety as armed protesters gathered in Nevada's back country, federal officials on Saturday suddenly ended a controversial effort to seize hundreds of cattle owned by a rancher who has refused to recognize their authority in a case that has widened into a debate about fundamental rights.

Cattle ranch owner Cliven Bundy and hundreds of armed supporters, including Tea Party members, (GOD, I'M PROUD OF THE TEA PARTY) had threatened to forcefully keep Bureau of Land Management employees from rounding up the remainder of Bundy's 900 cattle. The bureau maintains that Bundy refused to pay federal grazing fees for two decades and seized at least one-third of his cattle last week. Bundy is said to owe the government $1 million.

“The money's not the deal. The cows are not the deal,” Bundy said on Friday. “It's freedom and liberty and access to our land and get rid of this abusive government.”

In a meeting on Saturday morning, Bundy urged Clark County Sheriff Doug Gillespie to seize the federal officials' weapons and bring them back to the rancher. The demand coincided with the sheriff reading the statement from the bureau to a jubilant crowd gathered near Bundy's ranch.

“In consultation with law enforcement, we have made a decision to conclude the cattle gather because of our serious concern about the safety of employees and members of the public,” the statement from bureau chief Neil Kornze read in part.

But emotions ran high and as many as 300 angry ranchers and Tea Party members mobilized to get the seized cattle released. They forced the shutdown of southbound Interstate 15 and descended on a corral nearby where the federal land managers were keeping the cattle. The highway closure allowed law enforcement officers to rush to the scene and prevent violence, the Las Vegas Review-Journal reported.

All 400 head of Bundy's confiscated cattle were released.

Read more: http://triblive.com/usworld/nation/5938155-74/bundy-cattle-federal#ixzz2ymIXU0dQ
Follow us: @triblive on Twitter | triblive on Facebook

SO you think it is okay for a man to use Federal Land, which is OUR land, without paying a cent for twenty years. If you rented a house and refused to pay the rent you would be evicted, and that is exactly what the government tried to do. They were trying to evict the cattle. So the farmer telling us this is about freedom is full of bullshite. He says it isn't about money, but that is exactly what it is about. His failure to pay for the use of the land. I think instead of having another WACO, the government did what it should, retreat to come back another day, which it will. But fools like you hate the government so badly that you are against them even when they are following the law and do the right thing. I guess you would have preferred they shoot the protesters so you could have something more to complain about the government.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Well put independent...Unfortunately in rural red state America many have been brain washed to the extent they hate America, it's laws and federal workers who enforce them...They have a lot of gall flying the American flag considering how much they trample on it

Bo-4

Senator
SO you think it is okay for a man to use Federal Land, which is OUR land, without paying a cent for twenty years. If you rented a house and refused to pay the rent you would be evicted, and that is exactly what the government tried to do. They were trying to evict the cattle. So the farmer telling us this is about freedom is full of bullshite. He says it isn't about money, but that is exactly what it is about. His failure to pay for the use of the land. I think instead of having another WACO, the government did what it should, retreat to come back another day, which it will. But fools like you hate the government so badly that you are against them even when they are following the law and do the right thing. I guess you would have preferred they shoot the protesters so you could have something more to complain about the government.
Four stars. We are a nation of laws.. and here they all are celebrating lawlessness.

It boggles the brain o_O

connieb

Senator
Four stars. We are a nation of laws.. and here they all are celebrating lawlessness.

It boggles the brain o_O
When the amount and number of laws and regulations reach the levels we have in this country now, its no longer about being a nation of laws.. it has descended into tyranny.

Bo-4

Senator
When the amount and number of laws and regulations reach the levels we have in this country now, its no longer about being a nation of laws.. it has descended into tyranny.
Aha, we see that as the TP-ers arrive armed and en mass to tell us WHICH laws THEY need to follow and which ones they do not! :rolleyes:

Bo-4

Senator
You're kind of disappointed he didn't get shot full of holes and set on fire aren't ya? Freak...
Not me. The ruling already came down frey. Bundy is afoul of the law. Why doesn't he get off his high horse, call off his armed defenders and settle it by appealing the decision?

connieb

Senator
Aha, we see that as the TP-ers arrive armed and en mass to tell us WHICH laws THEY need to follow and which ones they do not! :rolleyes:
The arrived en mass to point out the level to which our Government has become tyrannical.

freyasman

Senator
Not me. The ruling already came down frey. Bundy is afoul of the law. Why doesn't he get off his high horse, call off his armed defenders and settle it by appealing the decision?
Fine by me... I'm just glad cooler heads prevailed and this didn't turn into another Waco or Ruby Ridge. This is a dispute over money, right? If your LEO's can't figure out how to resolve it without violence, then we need new LEO's. This one went the way it's supposed to... and I think Sally is disappointed there wasn't any bloodshed. Murderous little freak....

Bo-4

Senator
The arrived en mass to point out the level to which our Government has become tyrannical.
Connie Connie CONNIE. He lost the case.. why not call off his armed TP clowns and appeal if he feels he was wronged instead of instigating another potential Waco?

Bo-4

Senator
Fine by me... I'm just glad cooler heads prevailed and this didn't turn into another Waco or Ruby Ridge. This is a dispute over money, right? If your LEO's can't figure out how to resolve it without violence, then we need new LEO's. This one went the way it's supposed to... and I think Sally is disappointed there wasn't any bloodshed. Murderous little freak....
Not sure if you saw my video above, but if so.. tell me how patient YOU'D have been with these guys taunting you as you prepared to depart after merely trying to do your job as instructed.