• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

A hypothetical question for both Trump and Hillary supporters

What will you do if your candidate of choice is forced out of the election?

• Vote for the eventual nominee, no matter who, even if I loathe them and everything they stand for

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vote 3rd Party

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
The GOP is finished as a national party, they can only win by political chicanery and lying through their teeth. Trump is an abomination, Cruz is a sociopathic Elmer Gantry and Kasich hates women and tries to take credit for things he had nothing to do with at all. The white party is turning into a rump party right before our very eyes. Every single tenet of conservatism is being tossed aside by Herr Drumpf and yet the GOP licks his lollipop like a crack head working on a five dollar payday in the back of an alley. To say this is disgusting is an understatement, we now have Archie Bunker leading the field, congratulations my right wing droogies, you may even find a Homer Simpson to be his VP candidate. I suggest Michelle Bachman or Sarah Palin, nothing says GOP like two bimbos ranting and raving at the moon in gibberish Norm Crosby could not write.

whatever it takes...

btw,,,every day the FBI uncovers more malfeasance, and criminal actions on the part of hillary, her foundation, and her questionable ethics.

thats not the GOP looking into her,,its the Federal Burea of INVESTIGATIONS...

poo-poo it all you want...shes going down, only to be remembered as a 2 time loser and inmate # 666 in sing-sing...

and it could not happen to a more deserving racist skank...

if shes nice,,[cough, cough] she might get martha stewarts old cell...

;)

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
Not really. I understand that even David Duke would likely call MLK a racist, its a wonderful way to deflect reality. I have tussled with conservatives on line for well over 17 years now, I am very familiar with your debating tactics. The sad truth is that racists abound in Murica and they love the GOP. As for sexism, there are two sexes, one gets pregnant, the other does not. Yet one wants to force the other to submit to their power and whim. If that is sexist in your eyes, so be it.

they can get pregnant all they want...if they want to kill the unborn,,they can pay for that CHOICE all by their lonesome...

or YOU can put your money where your mouth is and go into debt paying for them all...nobody is stopping you from being generous...nobody except YOU...

they can get pregnant all they want...if they want to kill the unborn,,they can pay for that CHOICE all by their lonesome...

or YOU can put your money where your mouth is and go into debt paying for them all...nobody is stopping you from being generous...nobody except YOU...
So sayeth the man without the vagina...keep it up, we love all those female voters.

You folks need to get a sense of humor, my lord, is everything a pending catastrophe for you? Have you lost your sense of humor? We are only alive for a short while folks, laugh at me, laugh at the other guy and laugh at yourselves. But whatever you do, never laugh at our first BLACK POTUS.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
So sayeth the man without the vagina...keep it up, we love all those female voters.

lol!

you think radfems read this shit?

i certainly hope so,,but i seriously think its only a few people...me, you,, and a handful of others..

im not as delusional as you seem to be...

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
You folks need to get a sense of humor, my lord, is everything a pending catastrophe for you? Have you lost your sense of humor? We are only alive for a short while folks, laugh at me, laugh at the other guy and laugh at yourselves. But whatever you do, never laugh at our first BLACK POTUS.

LOL!
you need to check your OWN posts for ranting and raving at fictional people you think care...

turn the single, centered critical eye inward and see whats obvious to everyone who cares to read your illogical rambles...