• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

A Moment of Candor

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Bugsy is certainly a paid poster. Paidview is...more than likely...one as well.

Have a nice day.
Still no evidence, eh Rickwaaaaaaa

Just because someone else's argument is more logical or they bring verifiable facts to the debate, don't let it hurt your feelings. We get that you think it unfair that a professional might be kicking your ass here....but nobody is paying anyone to post here...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No, I rather clearly intimated that you are a knucklehead. I really don't mind the emoticons. If they make you happy or fulfill you somehow, have at it. It's all good.
:)
This is what you posted...since you seem to have forgotten.

Bugsy is most certainly a DNC-deployed and subsidized hack. No doubt about that. You most likely are as well - serially unserious and uncritical of Democrats, routinely leveraging emoticons in lieu of content.

But when @Dawg enthusiastically follows you around using emoticons, in lieu of content, to support you....it is also indicative of being a paid poster...right?

Sucks to be trapped in your own goofy logic, eh?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
just watched CNN townhall with Biden. Two things..Biden sucks at debates and can't do 90 second answers.

But when he answers question in this format and without a clock in his face...he is sincere, heart felt, on top of his facts....he regained my support tonight and will win the election...it ain't about bumper stickers.
All of his (close) relatives getting fantastically rich off of his government contacts is a-okay with you then?

What a shock...

EatTheRich

President
Curious. Do we have the capacity for transparency any longer?

Is it possible to set aside the loathing of Trump for a moment and assess the people running?

I’m not asking which you hate least/triangulate toward...I’m asking if you enthusiastically embrace any of them. Please refrain from the “ABT” - I already get that. I’m asking YOU if you are pleased with who we have to choose from.

Are you?

I’ll answer first. I’m not.

Ours is an exceptional nation of 330 million...it’s hard to believe that we can do no better than Trump and the Democrat field. That is my view.

Any thoughts on the field?
Alyson Kennedy is presenting a winning program ... not to get herself into office, but to mold workers into conscious fighters on behalf of their own liberation.