• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

A MORE RECENT PROOF of OBAMA BEING A FRAUD

Raptor

Council Member
A MORE RECENT PROOF of OBAMA BEING a FRAUD.

So far: Obama was a "Community Organizer", i.e., RABBLE ROUSER for ACORN, a Criminal Enterprise created by the DEM PARTY, and terminated by Congress as such, indicted by the FBI in 13+ States for Voter Fraud.

While at ACORN, Obama buddied up with Bill Ayers, the Unrepentant Communist Terrorist who bombed a Police HQ, and the Pentagon. A few years after the start of Obama's political career, Ayers, a celebrated prof at a prestigious university, on National TV anounced that: " he was sorry he wasn't more succssful in his bombings". Obama and Ayers shared the same podium at ACORN, drafted the same speeches, and were seen frequently together at the same restaurants. By the way, Obama launched his political career as a Senator from Ayer's home. The home of Ayer's wife, Bernadine Dorne, who was a convicted Commie Terrorist ( and, also, a celebrated prof at one of our prestigious universities).

It is also public knowledge that Obama had a TWENTY YEAR tenure in Jeremiah "GODDAMN AMERICA" Wright's Cathedral of Hate where, in his book, Obama claims, he religiously attended with his wife and kids. Appropos of that, Obama stated in his own words that the Black Racist whackjob Jeremiah "GODDAMN AMERICA" Wright was: "his pastor, friend and mentor".

It is also no surprise Obama would marry Michelle who claimed, prior to Obama being elected Pres, that she "wasn't proud to be an American" even though she went through Harvard, or some other prestigious university with the bogus Affirmative Action subsidized by us taxpayers.

It is noteworthy that Obama had his University Education financed by a Black Panther supporter who got the money from the Saudi Prince Al Waleed known to be sympathetic to Al Queda and other anti- American causes. This Saudi Prince also finances 95%+ of the Mosques in America run by the Wahhabi Imam whackjobs, the creators of Al Queda.

Obama visited his Kenyan cousin Raila Odinga, known throughout Africa as the "African Stalin", leader of the Muslim Communist Party of Kenya: The Orange Dempcratic Party, which according to our State Dept, using "ethnic cleansing" slaughtered over a thousand Kenyans which included women & children.

Obama visited this monster Odinga just prior to his Presidential Campaign, as a U.S. Senator, attended Odinga's rally and was photo-oped on several occasions, arm-in-arm smiling with the said psycho. Obama also attended Odinga's Muslim/Commie all-family gathering which produced the famous photo-op published by our national media, where Obama was decked out in African garb, sporting an oversized turban accompaied by a silly smile on his physiognomy.

Of course, America is now aware of Obama's singular most important legacy of ObamaCare where instead of having the average taxpayer's health cost reduced by $ 500+ as touted by Obama, we now have the average taxpayer paying more than $ 2500 for 50% of our citizens, who do not work because they don't have to, including 13 million, or so illegal aliens not paying any taxes whilst enjoying free health benefits.

There are more travesties by the worst President America ever had, or probably will have......even with Hellary's done deal coronation ......but, here is the latest that came to my attention:

The recent info that I got from a friend was the following:

LOTS OF INTERESTING FACTS HERE ...

Four Simple Questions from a Reputable Attorney:

All of it can be verified from legitimate sources (Wikipedia, the Kapiolani hospital website itself, and a good history book, as noted herein). It is very easy for someone to check out.

Four Simple Questions

1. Back in 1961 people of color were called 'Negroes.'So how can the Obama 'birth certificate' state he is "African-American" when the term wasn't even used at that time ?

2. The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4, 1961 & Lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. No big deal, Right ? At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama's father was born in Kenya, East Africa.

This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "British East Africa Protectorate". (check it below)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenya
3. On the Birth Certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital".
This cannot be because those hospital(s), in 1961, were called "KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home", Respectively.
The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged.
How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978 ?
(CHECK IT BELOW)
http://http/http/www.kapiolani.org/women-and-children/about-us/default.aspx
Why hasn't this been discussed in the major media ?

4. Perhaps a clue comes from Obama's book on his father. He states how proud he is of his father fighting in WW II. I'm not a math genius, so I may need some help here. Barack Obama's "birth certificate" says his father was 25 years old in 1961 when Obama was born. That should have put his father's date of birth approximately 1936 - if my math holds (Honest! I did that without a calculator!!!).
Now we need a non-revised history book - one that hasn't been altered to satisfy the author's goals - to verify that WW II was basically between 1939 and 1945.
Just how many 3 year olds fight in Wars? Even in the latest stages of WW II his father couldn't have been more than 9 years old.
Does that mean that Mr. Obama is a liar, or simply chooses to alter the facts to satisfy his imagination or political purposes?

"A pen in the hand of this president is far more dangerous than a gun in the hands of 200 million law-abiding citizens."

Last edited:

So far: Obama was a "Community Organizer", i.e., RABBLE ROUSER for ACORN, a Criminal Enterprise created by the DEM PARTY, and terminated by Congress as such, indicted by the FBI in 13+ States for Voter Fraud.

While at ACORN, Obama buddied up with Bill Ayers, the Unrepentant Communist Terrorist who bombed a Police HQ, and the Pentagon. A few years after the start of Obama's political career, Ayers, a celebrated prof at a prestigious university, on National TV anounced that: " he was sorry he wasn't more succssful in his bombings". Obama and Ayers shared the same podium at ACORN, drafted the same speeches, and were seen frequently together at the same restaurants. By the way, Obama launched his political career as a Senator from Ayer's home. The home of Ayer's wife, Bernadine Dorne, who was a convicted Commie Terrorist ( and, also, a celebrated prof at one of our prestigious universities).

It is also public knowledge that Obama had a TWENTY YEAR tenure in Jeremiah "GODDAMN AMERICA" Wright's Cathedral of Hate where, in his book, Obama claims, he religiously attended with his wife and kids. Appropos of that, Obama stated in his own words that the Black Racist whackjob Jeremiah "GODDAMN AMERICA" Wright was: "his pastor, friend and mentor".

It is also no surprise Obama would marry Michelle who claimed, prior to Obama being elected Pres, that she "wasn't proud to be an American" even though she went through Harvard, or some other prestigious university with the bogus Affirmative Action subsidized by us taxpayers.

It is noteworthy that Obama had his University Education financed by a Black Panther supporter who got the money from the Saudi Prince Al Waleed known to be sympathetic to Al Queda and other anti- American causes. This Saudi Prince also finances 95%+ of the Mosques in America run by the Wahhabi Imam whackjobs, the creators of Al Queda.

Obama visited his Kenyan cousin Raila Odinga, known throughout Africa as the "African Stalin", leader of the Muslim Communist Party of Kenya: The Orange Dempcratic Party, which according to our State Dept, using "ethnic cleansing" slaughtered over a thousand Kenyans which included women & children.

Obama visited this monster Odinga just prior to his Presidential Campaign, as a U.S. Senator, attended Odinga's rally and was photo-oped on several occasions, arm-in-arm smiling with the said psycho. Obama also attended Odinga's Muslim/Commie all-family gathering which produced the famous photo-op published by our national media, where Obama was decked out in African garb, sporting an oversized turban accompaied by a silly smile on his physiognomy.

Of course, America is now aware of Obama's singular most important legacy of ObamaCare where instead of having the average taxpayer's health cost reduced by $ 500+ as touted by Obama, we now have the average taxpayer paying more than $ 2500 for 50% of our citizens, who do not work because they don't have to, including 13 million, or so illegal aliens not paying any taxes whilst enjoying free health benefits.

There are more travesties by the worst President America ever had, or probably will have......even with Hellary's done deal coronation ......but, here is the latest that came to my attention:

All of it can be verified from legitimate sources (Wikipedia, the Kapiolani hospital website itself, and a good history book, as noted herein). It is very easy for someone to check out.

Four Simple Questions

1. Back in 1961 people of color were called 'Negroes.'So how can the Obama 'birth certificate' state he is "African-American" when the term wasn't even used at that time ?

2. The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4, 1961 & Lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. No big deal, Right ? At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama's father was born in Kenya, East Africa.

This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "British East Africa Protectorate". (check it below)
3. On the Birth Certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital".
This cannot be because those hospital(s), in 1961, were called "KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home", Respectively.
The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged.
How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978 ?
(CHECK IT BELOW)

4. Perhaps a clue comes from Obama's book on his father. He states how proud he is of his father fighting in WW II. I'm not a math genius, so I may need some help here. Barack Obama's "birth certificate" says his father was 25 years old in 1961 when Obama was born. That should have put his father's date of birth approximately 1936 - if my math holds (Honest! I did that without a calculator!!!).
Now we need a non-revised history book - one that hasn't been altered to satisfy the author's goals - to verify that WW II was basically between 1939 and 1945.
Just how many 3 year olds fight in Wars? Even in the latest stages of WW II his father couldn't have been more than 9 years old.
Does that mean that Mr. Obama is a liar, or simply chooses to alter the facts to satisfy his imagination or political purposes?

"A pen in the hand of this president is far more dangerous than a gun in the hands of 200 million law-abiding citizens."

None of these facts should actually surprise anyone. Obama is a congenital liar we all should know this by now. He is a complete fraud and is not an American citizen by birth, further his ties with radical Islam and other communists and dictators is but frosting on his cake of deception. He does not care about our Veterans but cares more about those detainees in Gitmo as they can see a doctor almost instantly, why, because the are just like Obama that is why. Obama has done serious damage to our nation and he has lied to us all and broken nearly every promise he ever made to us.

Jen

Senator
Obama is a proven liar.

I am willing to give him the US citizenship based on his mother's being a citizen.

So I take that off the table.

HOWEVER................... all of the other lies he has uttered and still utters are on the table and what action needs to be taken just depends upon whether any of those lies rise to the level of treason.

EatTheRich

President
So far: Obama was a "Community Organizer", i.e., RABBLE ROUSER for ACORN
Obama apparently represented ACORN as an attorney in one case. He did not work for them as a community organizer, he actually worked for the Developing Communities Project, a Catholic Church-based organization.

a Criminal Enterprise created by the DEM PARTY
ACORN was cleared by 4 separate investigations by state and federal investigators. ACORN actually was created by activists associated with the National Welfare Rights Organization and unaffiliated with the Democratic Party.

and terminated by Congress as such, indicted by the FBI in 13+ States for Voter Fraud
No, it wasn't.

While at ACORN, Obama buddied up with Bill Ayers, the Unrepentant Communist Terrorist who bombed a Police HQ, and the Pentagon.
Actually they were associated through the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, Woods Fund of Chicago, and Democratic Party politics.

A few years after the start of Obama's political career, Ayers, a celebrated prof at a prestigious university, on National TV anounced that: " he was sorry he wasn't more succssful in his bombings".
The only people killed by the Weather Underground's bombs were 3 fellow Weather Underground members when one went off by accident. Targets were deliberately chosen to avoid casualties, the intent was to sabotage the physical infrastructure of a government that was systematically wiping out entire villages--adults and children--with napalm, strafing, and house to house executions, in support of a hated dictatorship. You or I may disagree with the methods, but surely we can agree that innocent lives are worth more than government buildings.

Obama and Ayers shared the same podium at ACORN, drafted the same speeches, and were seen frequently together at the same restaurants.
All false.

The home of Ayer's wife, Bernadine Dorne, who was a convicted Commie Terrorist
She pled guilty to aggravated battery and bail jumping. All other convictions against her were reversed.

Black Racist whackjob Jeremiah "GODDAMN AMERICA" Wright
Were you as concerned about the last several presidents having close relationships with Billy Graham, who is much more clearly a "racist whackjob"?

It is also no surprise Obama would marry Michelle who claimed, prior to Obama being elected Pres, that she "wasn't proud to be an American"
Actually, she said, "I am really proud of my country" because "hope is making a comeback."

even though she went through Harvard, or some other prestigious university with the bogus Affirmative Action subsidized by us taxpayers
She graduated cum laude from Princeton before being accepted at Harvard. Perhaps you would like to explain why it's "bogus" for a woman who graduated with honors from her Ivy League college to have opportunities to further her education. While you're at it, quantify the burden on the taxpayers.

You have a source for any of that?

Odinga claims to be Obama's cousin, but there is no evidence of this claim, which Obama denies. Obama states, of his visit to Kenya:

"One of the things we try to do is meet with all parties. I met President Kibaki, I met Uhuru Kenyatta, I was with Raila Odinga. We met the government, met the opposition and met other groups such as human rights activists. What I try to do is give a consistent message on what I think U.S.-Kenya relations should be, but not to suggest somehow that I think one party is better than the other. That's for the Kenyan people to decide." He went on to criticize tribalist politics.

Odinga is an Evangelical Christian and the leader of a liberal capitalist party. The ethnic cleansing--which is of course reprehensible--was set off when this party won national elections but was fraudulently excluded from power by the ruling party.

Obama visited this monster Odinga just prior to his Presidential Campaign, as a U.S. Senator, attended Odinga's rally and was photo-oped on several occasions, arm-in-arm smiling with the said psycho.
You have a link to any such photo?

Obama also attended Odinga's Muslim/Commie all-family gathering which produced the famous photo-op published by our national media, where Obama was decked out in African garb, sporting an oversized turban accompaied by a silly smile on his physiognomy
Actually this photo was taken during a completely different visit to a Somali elder in a completely different part of Kenya.

Only 37% of Americans don't work. The majority of them, of course, are children and old people. Perhaps you think they should have to work? "Illegal aliens," who, of course, are not citizens as your claim states, do in fact pay taxes--more than $10 billion per year--while enjoying few, if any, free health benefits. I'm going to assume the dollar amounts are made up as well.

It doesn't.

The rest of this is also debunked at http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/birthcertificate.asp

4. Perhaps a clue comes from Obama's book on his father. He states how proud he is of his father fighting in WW II.
What page?

JV-12

Mayor
Were you as concerned about the last several presidents having close relationships with Billy Graham, who is much more clearly a "racist whackjob"?

The rest of this is also debunked at http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/birthcertificate.asp
Here is the good news:

Virtually no one gives a sh-t anymore. We know the deceivers and the despicable media have won the war. After all, if re-electing this odious phony is not proof of that, then all your spinning above confirms it.

You actually believe you can defend this guy? Well, you can! Because the American public is either stupid or indifferent or greedy for handouts. Relax. You won.

True, our nation and the nation's soul suffers because of it - - - but I suspect we would still be degenerating into a morass of debauchery and cluelessness even if Barry never made it to the top. Maybe there is enough blame to go around to all parties and self-centered politicians? Maybe God will be just as merciful as His Word says he is?

But I did enjoy your vague implication that Billy Graham is allegedly just as racist and despicable as the Reverend Wright. That was pretty funny.

And then your confident retort --- "Snopes has debunked all that" --- with reference to the phony birth certificate of the Kenyan. LOL The only thing debunked is Snopes itself!

Hey, but as I said, relax. No one is even going to bother to point it all out to you or anyone else any longer. We know when we have been whipped. You won! Rejoice.

EatTheRich

President
You actually believe you can defend this guy?
Actually, I'm not a big fan of Obama. I just don't think that makes it OK to make up lies about him, or to condone them by my silence.

But I did enjoy your vague implication that Billy Graham is allegedly just as racist and despicable as the Reverend Wright. That was pretty funny.
Billy Graham called Jews a "synagogue of Satan" and urged Nixon to bomb dikes--an action for which Germans were convicted of war crimes at Nuremberg--in North Vietnam, which would've killed an estimate 1 million Vietnamese civilians. What did Jeremiah Wright ever say that was comparable?

And then your confident retort --- "Snopes has debunked all that" --- with reference to the phony birth certificate of the Kenyan. LOL The only thing debunked is Snopes itself!
Didn't bother reading the link, huh?

JV-12

Mayor
Actually, I'm not a big fan of Obama. I just don't think that makes it OK to make up lies about him, or to condone them by my silence.
Oh, I would not agree. Your every comment suggests everything stated is a lie, when in fact your retort is merely downplaying somethings slightly. You really think Barack is not a duplicitous character neither worthy nor competent to be our president?

Billy Graham called Jews a "synagogue of Satan" and urged Nixon to bomb dikes--an action for which Germans were convicted of war crimes at Nuremberg--in North Vietnam, which would've killed an estimate 1 million Vietnamese civilians. What did Jeremiah Wright ever say that was comparable?
Your Billy Graham response is a good example of phony defense of Obama. Graham was in favor of the Vietnam war, as were many other religious figures who understood the evil of communism. His comment to Nixon to bomb the dikes if the peace talks fail was to greatly damage the N. Vietnam economy and war machine. I doubt he understood how many might die. I doubt many religious leaders were against bombing Germany or Japan either, does that make them devils or sick like the Reverend Wright?

As far as the synagogue of satan is concerned, once again, you scour the internet looking for anything to make Graham look like some bigoted phony of a Christian. The truth is not nearly as you want your readers to believe or buy into. Read below. But then, I am not surprised, because the fact you try to defend an indefensible Wright by trying to tarnish another is dishonest enough to even begin with as far as I am concerned.
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/religion/2009-06-24-graham-tapes_N.htm?csp=usat.me

Didn't bother reading the link, huh?
Again, do you really even care about the truth on this? I can answer that. You do not because the truth is easily accessible. No, I did not read the Snopes article, why should I? They are caught red-handed changing their report on the birth certificate just to make Obama look better. http://www.wnd.com/2009/07/103465/

Lots more about Snopes where that came from. http://www.wnd.com/?s=obama+birth+snopes+hospita&sort=&order=&from=&to=&category=&author=

You want me to read Snopes? Go read about 30 articles on WorldNetDaily and refute all of their details and facts that make it clear to an unbiased observer the total B.S. this guy will go to try and fool the public on this. Start with the Nordyke twins and try explaining that one. Of course Snopes would not dare get involved or the media. http://www.wnd.com/2011/05/299781/

The guy is a liar and a phony and his 2 ½ year delay in releasing his birth certificate, only to finally come up with a forgery does not even scratch the surface on the shame of this presidency.

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
You really think Barack is not a duplicitous character neither worthy nor competent to be our president?
I think one has to be a duplicitous character to be president of the United States. It makes about as much sense to speak of someone being "worthy" to be president of the United States as it makes sense to speak of someone being "worthy" to be leader of al-Qaeda. As far as competence goes, I think Obama does a fairly good job on behalf of his corporate masters. I think the case can be made that he is more successful in that regard than, say, Reagan or either Bush.

Your Billy Graham response is a good example of phony defense of Obama. Graham was in favor of the Vietnam war, as were many other religious figures who understood the evil of communism. His comment to Nixon to bomb the dikes if the peace talks fail was to greatly damage the N. Vietnam economy and war machine. I doubt he understood how many might die. I doubt many religious leaders were against bombing Germany or Japan either, does that make them devils or sick like the Reverend Wright?

As far as the synagogue of satan is concerned, once again, you scour the internet looking for anything to make Graham look like some bigoted phony of a Christian. It is not nearly as you want your readers to buy into, but then, I am not surprised, because the fact you try to compare Graham to Wright is dishonest to even begin with as far as I am concerned.
So Wright, who as far as I know never advocated the mass killing of civilians, is sick and a devil, but Graham and the many other religious leaders who HAVE advocated such are not? Can you provide one example of Wright saying something as offensive as referring to Jews as a "synagogue of Satan"?

They are caught red-handed changing their report on the birth certificate just to make Obama look better. http://www.wnd.com/2009/07/103465/
Actually this shows that they updated an inaccurate report when more accurate information became available.

Are you willing at least to admit that Obama's birth certificate, which I posted, doesn't say anywhere that he was "African-American" and that your source which said it did was a lie?

EatTheRich

President
I am truly astounded as how you (and the other rabid followers of the Monumental Liar & Fraud Obumsky) brazenly spin your crapolla to obfuscate the true character of this unscrupulous crook the Obummerrhoid, who has been proclaimed "MESSIAH" by the Black Racist Whackjob Jeremiah "Goddamn America" Wright's alter ego friendo, the notorious anti-Semite & anti-Caucasian Psycho Louis Farrakhan of the "Nation of Islam" in the numerous rallies staged to support this CLEARLY worst President in American History.
Wright has little to do, politically, with Farrakhan. They are not even the same religion. To suggest that Farrakhan is Wright's "alter ego" smacks of racism.

How the fruck can you come up with total shit such as the claim that Obumsky was NOT centrally involved with the Criminal Enterprise ACORN that was indicted by the FBI in 13+ States ......then blandly exonerate ACORN by saying that ACORN was cleared in 4 of them ?
Again, Obama was not centrally involved with ACORN. If you have evidence to the contrary, you're welcome to provide it. ACORN was not indicted by the FBI in any states (that doesn't even make sense since the FBI investigates national, not state, crimes) ... it was investigated by 3 states (and by the GAO), and no charges were ever filed in any state, ever.

And even if the Monumental Liar & Fraud Obumsky was an attorney for some other corporation, or organization that does not negate the WORLD KNOWN FACT fact that Obumsky was an active and controlling employee of ACORN
Link?

, and that his bosom buddy and colleague, who shared the podium, puked out the same garbage..... was Bill Avery, an UNREPENTANT HOMICIDAL, MANIACAL, COMMIE TERRORIST who bombed the Pentagon and a Police Hq claimed on National TV that "he was sorry he wasn't more successful. RIDICULOUSLY attempting to exonerate Avery's WEATHERMEN that they killed ONLY 3 or 4
When you get Bill Ayers's name wrong, it diminishes your credibility. Again, you're dropping the context of fighting a government that killed literally millions of civilians in defense of a murderous dictatorship, and doing so without themselves targeting anyone for killing.

Paragraph after paragraph you ejaculate unbelievable LIES such as that slimebucket ingrate Michelle (who used America's generosity to go thru a prestigious University on the Govt's dime) not "ACTUALLY" saying on National TV that "she was not proud to be an American......" when TENS OF MILLIONS of us heard her utter her hatred of America.
Then certainly you can find a link to video footage of her saying this.

Your other CRAP that was truly laughable, if it wasn't so tragic, was that, in your final analysis, although it was "reprehensible" for the stone cold PSYCHO "the AFRICAN STALIN" Raila Odinga (the one that has photos of him andObumsky sitting together, arm-in-arm smiling) .....to slaughter hundreds, maybe thousands of fellow Kenyans, including women & children..........it was basically OK because, SUPPOSEDLY, according to your crap, his organization was unfairly singled out for thisa or thata.
Do you have any evidence that Odinga ordered any of the mass killings carried out by over-zealous Luo/ODM activists? The point is not that it's OK, the point is that the violence wouldn't have broken out if the government hadn't tried to steal the election (not according to me, but according to countless reputable international observers).

Raptor

Council Member
Clearly there's no point in stating WORLD WIDE KNOWN FACTS about the Monumental Liar & Fraud Obumsky to a liberal who either claims these incontrovertibe REALITIES are "False" and/or BRAZENLY obfuscates these incontrovertible facts with arrant bullshit.

EatTheRich

President
Farrakhan also had meetings with Malcolm X, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Nelson Mandela, Kwame Kilpatrick, Raul Castro, George Lincoln Rockwell--in short, people across the political and racial spectrum who may or may not have been in line with him politically. Similarly, Wright also had meetings with Barack Obama, William and Hillary Clinton, and Albert Gore, Jr.

In 1984, when Farrakhan and Wright visited Libya, Libya was not in fact engaged in hostilities with the U.S. However, when the U.S. bombed Libya in 1986, those condemning the U.S. included Lionel Richie, the UN General Assembly, the Non-Aligned Movement, the League of Arab States, the African Union, and various countries including the USSR, China, Italy, France, Spain, and West Germany. Farrakhan and Wright certainly weren't alone there. Not sure what trip to Iraq you are referring to, since you refuse to provide links, but opponents of the U.S.'s 2003 invasion included the largest group of protesters in the history of the world; the UN General Assembly and a majority of the Security Council; a number of members of Congress; and 73% of the world's population. Again, Farrakhan and Wright had apparently fairly mainstream views that don't necessarily demonstrate commitment to a shared fringe politics.

Raptor

Council Member
Farrakhan also had meetings with Malcolm X, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Nelson Mandela, Kwame Kilpatrick, Raul Castro, George Lincoln Rockwell--in short, people across the political and racial spectrum who may or may not have been in line with him politically. Similarly, Wright also had meetings with Barack Obama, William and Hillary Clinton, and Albert Gore, Jr.

In 1984, when Farrakhan and Wright visited Libya, Libya was not in fact engaged in hostilities with the U.S. However, when the U.S. bombed Libya in 1986, those condemning the U.S. included Lionel Richie, the UN General Assembly, the Non-Aligned Movement, the League of Arab States, the African Union, and various countries including the USSR, China, Italy, France, Spain, and West Germany. Farrakhan and Wright certainly weren't alone there. Not sure what trip to Iraq you are referring to, since you refuse to provide links, but opponents of the U.S.'s 2003 invasion included the largest group of protesters in the history of the world; the UN General Assembly and a majority of the Security Council; a number of members of Congress; and 73% of the world's population. Again, Farrakhan and Wright had apparently fairly mainstream views that don't necessarily demonstrate commitment to a shared fringe politics.

EatTheRich

President
Well, I couldn't translate that so I'll just respond to what I can. Jeremiah Wright's views are in fact tinged with anti-Semitism. The same can be said of many other ideologues for the ruling class, including, as I pointed out, Billy Graham, whose anti-Semitism was more virulent. But can you show me a single example of him making statements attacking whites in general? If not, that's a pretty big political difference between him and Farrakhan, wouldn't you say?

Four Simple Questions

(CHECK IT BELOW)

Wouldn't waste my time reading your pack of lies!

Renee

Governor
Obama apparently represented ACORN as an attorney in one case. He did not work for them as a community organizer, he actually worked for the Developing Communities Project, a Catholic Church-based organization.

ACORN was cleared by 4 separate investigations by state and federal investigators. ACORN actually was created by activists associated with the National Welfare Rights Organization and unaffiliated with the Democratic Party.

No, it wasn't.

Actually they were associated through the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, Woods Fund of Chicago, and Democratic Party politics.

The only people killed by the Weather Underground's bombs were 3 fellow Weather Underground members when one went off by accident. Targets were deliberately chosen to avoid casualties, the intent was to sabotage the physical infrastructure of a government that was systematically wiping out entire villages--adults and children--with napalm, strafing, and house to house executions, in support of a hated dictatorship. You or I may disagree with the methods, but surely we can agree that innocent lives are worth more than government buildings.

All false.

She pled guilty to aggravated battery and bail jumping. All other convictions against her were reversed.

Actually, she said, "I am really proud of my country" because "hope is making a comeback."

She graduated cum laude from Princeton before being accepted at Harvard. Perhaps you would like to explain why it's "bogus" for a woman who graduated with honors from her Ivy League college to have opportunities to further her education. While you're at it, quantify the burden on the taxpayers.

You have a source for any of that?

Odinga claims to be Obama's cousin, but there is no evidence of this claim, which Obama denies. Obama states, of his visit to Kenya:

"One of the things we try to do is meet with all parties. I met President Kibaki, I met Uhuru Kenyatta, I was with Raila Odinga. We met the government, met the opposition and met other groups such as human rights activists. What I try to do is give a consistent message on what I think U.S.-Kenya relations should be, but not to suggest somehow that I think one party is better than the other. That's for the Kenyan people to decide." He went on to criticize tribalist politics.

Odinga is an Evangelical Christian and the leader of a liberal capitalist party. The ethnic cleansing--which is of course reprehensible--was set off when this party won national elections but was fraudulently excluded from power by the ruling party.

You have a link to any such photo?

Actually this photo was taken during a completely different visit to a Somali elder in a completely different part of Kenya.

Only 37% of Americans don't work. The majority of them, of course, are children and old people. Perhaps you think they should have to work? "Illegal aliens," who, of course, are not citizens as your claim states, do in fact pay taxes--more than $10 billion per year--while enjoying few, if any, free health benefits. I'm going to assume the dollar amounts are made up as well.

It doesn't.

What page?
Actually proves one thing. The right wingers are ignorant, hateful, gullible, and a fraud. The fact that the article is filled with so many ridiculous lies and all the righties jump on it without question and without any common sense. This shows an inability to deal with facts. They will believe and accept anything blindly. And the lack of common sense ....if all these things were true would not the Republicans be jumping all over them? Oh wait I forgot Republicans are part of conspiracy to help Obama.

Renee

Governor
TRANSLATE THIS:

Have you any clue how desperate and IDIOTIC you appear in grasping for straws to exonerate your Messiah, the Monumental Liar & Fraud Obumsky ?

We have TWO, off the wall, WORLD RENOWN PSYCHOS: The whackjob Racist Jeremiah "Goddamn America" Wright, and his bosom, alter ego idol & buddy, the established Notorious Crazy Racist Louis "The anti-Semite & anti-Caucasian" Farrakhan who has been in Whackjob Wright's Cathedral of Hate (where Obumsky had a TWENTY YEAR TENURE) quite a few times. And, who, not only stated to be each others idols & buddies ...... together, visited the arseholes Saddam Hussein & Ghadaffi to applaud them regarding their stance against America....... and, in spite of all this....... by your bizarre interpretation, this pair of WORLD RENOWN PSYCHOS hardly share any political views worth mentioning.

With these facts presented to us, you want to pursue the inane differentiation between this pair of the MOST NOTORIOUS RACIST PSYCHOS on the planet by claiming that Whackjob Jeremiah "Goddamn America" Wright is less of an off the wall Racist POS as compared to the notorious Psycho Louis "anti-Semite & anti-Caucasian" Farrakhan because one might not find Whackjob Wright's racist remarks against Caucasians ?!?!?

ARE YOU FOR REAL ?!?!?

ANY SPECIFIC REASON WHY POST AFTER POST YOU WANT TO APPEAR MORE OF A RIDICULOUS LIBTURDIAN WHACKJOB THAN YOU WERE PREVIOUSLY ?!?!?
I am embarrassed for you,... Get over it you lost twice and wackos like you will help lose a third time (for president)

Renee

Governor
I am genuinely confused. You liberals are either unconscionable scammers or delusional idiots. There isn't any other possible explanation .

Over & out.
Your maturity shows by believing things that are absolutely ridiculous and using little kids words that are supposed to be funny...if you're thirteen ..Obumaky and libtards, I bet you run around with a lampshade on your head hooting and think you are the life of the party. Grow up,

Renee

Governor
OF COURSE NOT !!!

Obumsky was never a "Community Organizer", i.e., RABBLE ROUSER for ACORN, a Criminal Enterprise created by the DEM PARTY, and terminated by Congress as such, indicted by the FBI in 13+ States for Voter Fraud.

While at ACORN, Obama NEVER buddied up with Bill Ayers, the Unrepentant Communist Terrorist who bombed a Police HQ, and the Pentagon. A few years after the start of Obama's political career, Ayers, a celebrated prof at a prestigious university, on National TV NEVER anounced that: " he was sorry he wasn't more succssful in his bombings". Obama and Ayers NEVER shared the same podium at ACORN, drafted the same speeches, and were seen frequently together at the same restaurants. By the way, Obama NEVER launched his political career as a Senator from Ayer's home. The home of Ayer's wife, Bernadine Dorne, who was a convicted Commie Terrorist ( and, also, a celebrated prof at one of our prestigious universities).

It is an OUTRAGEOUS LIE that Obama had a TWENTY YEAR tenure in Jeremiah "GODDAMN AMERICA" Wright's Cathedral of Hate where, in his book, Obama claims, he religiously attended with his wife and kids. Appropos of that, Obama NEVER stated in his own words that the Black Racist whackjob Jeremiah "GODDAMN AMERICA" Wright was: "his pastor, friend and mentor".

Obumsky NEVER married Michelle who claimed, prior to Obama being elected Pres, that she "wasn't proud to be an American" even though she went through Harvard, or some other prestigious university with the bogus Affirmative Action subsidized by us taxpayers.

It is noteworthy that Obama NEVER had his University Education financed by a Black Panther supporter who got the money from the Saudi Prince Al Waleed known to be sympathetic to Al Queda and other anti- American causes. This Saudi Prince NEVER financed 95%+ of the Mosques in America run by the Wahhabi Imam whackjobs, the creators of Al Queda.

Obama NEVER visited his Kenyan cousin Raila Odinga, known throughout Africa as the "African Stalin", leader of the Muslim Communist Party of Kenya: The Orange Dempcratic Party, which according to our State Dept, using "ethnic cleansing" slaughtered over a thousand Kenyans which included women & children.

Obama NEVER visited this monster Odinga just prior to his Presidential Campaign, as a U.S. Senator, and NEVER attended Odinga's rally and wasNEVER photo-oped on several occasions, arm-in-arm smiling with the said psycho. Obama NEVER attended Odinga's Muslim/Commie all-family gathering which produced the famous photo-op published by our national media, where Obama was decked out in African garb, sporting an oversized turban accompanied by a silly smile on his physiognomy.

Nor have any of the incontrovertible TRUTHS about this Racist POS Obumsky ever happened.

YEP, NONE OF THE ABOVE FALSEHOODS ABOUT THIS POS MONUMENTAL LIAR &FRAUD OBUMSKY EVER HAPPENED !!!

OBUMSKY IS INDEED THE "MESSIAH" as the Sainted PSYCHO Louis "the anti-Semite & anti-Caucasian" Farrakhan proclaimed at the "Nation of Islam" Presidential Rallies for this non- Monumental Liar & Fraud Obumsky !!!
Wow either you are the most gullible fool in the world, or the Republican Party is so dumb that they don't have this information. Or there is a third option and that is that the Republicans aren't using this bullshit because they are part of a conspiracy with Obama and are protecting him. Maybe Obama is blackmailing them because he knows that Bush and Cheney were having a love affair. I know it's true because I read it on the Internet