• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

A package deal? Both Phil Robertson and Martin Bashir get their jobs back?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Mr. Buggs,

Is that all you can come up with? I know you're just trying to kill time to fill your empty, meaningless existances, but seriously, it seem like lately, you are just phoning it in.
No, I could abuse you some more if you like.

Should I consider that your request for more abuse?

Bugsy McGurk

President
And you call it a dodge if your stooooooooooopud questions aren't answered as you dictate that the be.

Nope. That's false. Any actual answer to the question would, by definition, not be dodging the question.

But Pugs whose minds have been warped by the right wing echo chamber think that typing random words in response to a question is answering the question. Not so.

Gramps

Mayor
I saw the term "package", I was sure this was a post about the study of ducks. Thankfully, I was incorrect.
As far as Bashir and/or Roberts - I say leave it up to their respective employers to handle the matter as they see fit.
I tend to agree. I have mixed feelings over some of the interpretations that have been handed down through the years. By what right has anyone or government body have the right to tell private industry how to run their business unless something they are doing is strictly illegal according to criminal code? My beef through the years of such decisions is how interpretation rules decisiuons.

gramps

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I tend to agree. I have mixed feelings over some of the interpretations that have been handed down through the years. By what right has anyone or government body have the right to tell private industry how to run their business unless something they are doing is strictly illegal according to criminal code? My beef through the years of such decisions is how interpretation rules decisiuons.

gramps
Agreed. Workplace discrimination is one thing - and, if scrutinized, should be on a case by case basis - but one guy or another running off his mouth should be something for the employer to assess and make judgments about according to his clientele and culture.