• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

A question...

LeilaniMP

Empress
Have you ever encountered someone whose hideous interior makes their incredibly heinous, inbred-looking, exterior (almost) look better?

BobbyT

Governor
Have you ever encountered someone whose hideous interior makes their incredibly heinous, inbred-looking, exterior (almost) look better?
No. If I see a beautiful person but discover they treat people badly, I find I can no longer discern what made them look beautiful. If I see someone who is not beautiful but discover they treat people with kindness and humor and respect, when I look at them they look beautiful.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
"beauty is only skin deep"

in the long run, personality is far more important than physical beauty.

while banging a physically attractive person can be fun,,if they cant hold your interest after sex it quickly becomes boring.

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
No. If I see a beautiful person but discover they treat people badly, I find I can no longer discern what made them look beautiful. If I see someone who is not beautiful but discover they treat people with kindness and humor and respect, when I look at them they look beautiful.
So what if you see an extremely ugly person who has an extremely ugly personality? You've never seen one of those?

SouthernBoyI

SouthernBoy
"beauty is only skin deep"

in the long run, personality is far more important than physical beauty.

while banging a physically attractive person can be fun,,if they cant hold your interest after sex it quickly becomes boring.
Blind crippled or crazy....
I'm good with it.

SB

BobbyT

Governor
So what if you see an extremely ugly person who has an extremely ugly personality? You've never seen one of those?
I don't think I've met anyone with an extremely ugly personality. Everyone I've met has good points and bad points. If the bad points are that they gossip or say ugly things about a certain type of people (like fat people or whatever), I tend to avoid getting into conversations with them. But I've found that even people who gossip or say ugly things still can be insightful about other subjects, or know something helpful at work, or what have you. As far as people being ugly, I notice people's physical appearance when I first meet them but don't think about it beyond that initial, I guess, "sizing up" moment. I've met a lot of people in my 58 years and some are attractive, some not so much, and the vast majority don't strike me either way. It never matters once I've gotten to know them, for better or worse.

LeilaniMP

Empress
I agree on both of those counts.

But, what about when you encounter someone who is both: incredibly ugly, inside and out?