• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

A Retired David Letterman Surprises Audience And Reads Top Ten List About Donald Trump

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Funny!

http://nypost.com/2015/07/12/david-letterman-un-retires-to-lampoon-trump/
10. That thing on his head was the gopher in “Caddyshack.”

9. During sex, Donald Trump calls out his own name.

8. Donald Trump looks like the guy in the lifeboat with the women and children.

7. He wants to build a wall? How about building a wall around that thing on his head!

6. Trump walked away from a moderately successful television show for a delusional, bull… Oh, no, wait, that’s me.

5. Donald Trump weighs 240 pounds – 250 with cologne.

4. Trump would like all Americans to know that that thing on his head is free-range.

3. (tie) If President, instead of pardoning a turkey on Thanksgiving, he plans to evict a family on Thanksgiving. AND: That’s not a hairdo – it’s a wind advisory.

2. Donald Trump has pissed off so many Mexicans, he’s starring in a new movie entitled, “NO Amigos” (a reference to the 1986 comedy, “Three Amigos,” that starred Short and Martin).

1. Thanks to Donald Trump, the Republican mascot is also an ass.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Funny!

http://nypost.com/2015/07/12/david-letterman-un-retires-to-lampoon-trump/
10. That thing on his head was the gopher in “Caddyshack.”

9. During sex, Donald Trump calls out his own name.

8. Donald Trump looks like the guy in the lifeboat with the women and children.

7. He wants to build a wall? How about building a wall around that thing on his head!

6. Trump walked away from a moderately successful television show for a delusional, bull… Oh, no, wait, that’s me.

5. Donald Trump weighs 240 pounds – 250 with cologne.

4. Trump would like all Americans to know that that thing on his head is free-range.

3. (tie) If President, instead of pardoning a turkey on Thanksgiving, he plans to evict a family on Thanksgiving. AND: That’s not a hairdo – it’s a wind advisory.

2. Donald Trump has pissed off so many Mexicans, he’s starring in a new movie entitled, “NO Amigos” (a reference to the 1986 comedy, “Three Amigos,” that starred Short and Martin).

1. Thanks to Donald Trump, the Republican mascot is also an ass.
Yes, they are funny. I can't decide which one is the funniest actually.:D