• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

A rioting person in Colorado picks on the wrong driver

reason10

Governor
https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/colorado-driver-hits-protesters-with-car?fbclid=IwAR2gNscth92CpUsNoBN30yTzj8kcUzQ6SnXC376EBojua0UghSJ4qGzH2BQ
Rioters Attack Female Driver. She Drives Through Them, then Turns Back to Hit Them Again
In downtown Denver, Colorado, protesters were rioting in the streets over the George Floyd killing. That happened in Minneapolis. We'll discuss that one later. One such rioter who wasn't so much protesting as he was being a neanderthal, jumped on a woman's car in a manner that wasn't chivalrous. How naughty of him. She hit the gas to get away. Then decided that wasn't enough. Behold:

Here's the video:

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/colorado-driver-hits-protesters-with-car?fbclid=IwAR2gNscth92CpUsNoBN30yTzj8kcUzQ6SnXC376EBojua0UghSJ4qGzH2BQ
Rioters Attack Female Driver. She Drives Through Them, then Turns Back to Hit Them Again
In downtown Denver, Colorado, protesters were rioting in the streets over the George Floyd killing. That happened in Minneapolis. We'll discuss that one later. One such rioter who wasn't so much protesting as he was being a neanderthal, jumped on a woman's car in a manner that wasn't chivalrous. How naughty of him. She hit the gas to get away. Then decided that wasn't enough. Behold:

Here's the video:
I love it, and he had it coming, but she's probably going to get in a lot of trouble for the coup de grace. She should have just driven on away from the scene.

Colorforms

Senator

Here's the video:
I have to say that is gratifying to watch.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
That's what I have been wondering for several years now. I've seen cases where the cops were standing on an Interstate watching these ass-holes blocking the freeway and they wouldn't do anything about it.
The best thing to do, and what I would do, is to drive through them. I wouldn't drive fast enough to kill anyone but slow and steady and move on through.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Surely those snowflakes Mommy told them never play in the street

Play with the bull get the horns

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
That's what I have been wondering for several years now. I've seen cases where the cops were standing on an Interstate watching these ass-holes blocking the freeway and they wouldn't do anything about it.
The best thing to do, and what I would do, is to drive through them. I wouldn't drive fast enough to kill anyone but slow and steady and move on through.
slow and steady will have the thugs inside your car