• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

A Vaccine has been found for the Virus

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
It's here. And because we have a great president, it'll bypass that 18 month trial.

View attachment 50124

The University of Pittsburgh Medical Center and other places like the Cleveland Clinic have done more to restore local economies. They don’t just bleed patients with health care costs. They create jobs. They innovate. The headline here: “University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Doctors Say They Have Developed a Coronavirus Vaccine —

“They said they began working on it January 21 and found mice had developed antibodies against COVID-19 about two weeks after receiving the vaccine. They said they based the vaccine on work previously done at UPMC that sought to create vaccines to protect against SARS and MERS, which they said are similar to the new coronavirus.

“National experts” and the modelers, “have been saying it will take 12-18 months until a vaccine to fight COVID-19 is available. The UPMC researchers said their timetable will depend on approvals and feedback from the federal government…” It’s not instant. It’s not now. But they have developed a vaccine that’s working in lab animals. That ought to be big news, if you ask me!

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Now, just to be clear, UPMC doctors say they have developed a coronavirus vaccine that works. It hasn’t gone through the clinical trials and tests, but they’re also saying they don’t think it’s gonna take 18 months. There’s all kinds of innovation taking place out there outside of the modeling we are being governed by. I just want to make you aware of it.

More bad news for the snowflakes. Trump gets credit for moving this up. The economy roars back, and Joe tells the crowds that he is a Democratic candidate for the United States Senate.
They expect to begin human trials within 2 to 3 months after the virus is already gone

You can be the guiny pig

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
key words:

"While experts have been saying it could take 12-18 months before a vaccine is available "

oh and the word "potential"

sticking a potato up your ass is a potential cure for covid-19 too....

see?

or snorting baking powder is a potential too...

And right wing posters will very soon be quoting you and saying how great VP tRUMP** is

reason10

Governor
There is no unnecessary bureaucratic red tape. It takes 12-18 months because that is how long it takes to prove it is both safe and effective.

Effectively responding to the coronavirus epidemic requires innovation from private companies, medical professionals, and entrepreneurs. These folks are ready to perform heroic acts, but government rules and red tape are getting in their way. To take one tragic example, it appears that problems at the Centers for Disease Control led to early delays in testing and unreliable tests.

Unfortunately, certificate-of-need (CON) laws prohibit hospitals from increasing their capacity without receiving approval from a board that often has interests in limiting supply. According to health-policy experts Lindsay Killen and Naomi Lopez, “Rather than allowing a hospital to be built, adding beds to an existing hospital, or offering some types of new technologies, many states require that these additions be approved by a board of existing competitors with every incentive to restrict new competition from opening or expanding.”

Find someone with an education to read this, simplify it and explain it to you. I actually posted this for the educated members here. You REALLY don't have the brains to grasp any of this, not with that incredibly IGNORANT remark of yours

reason10

Governor
They expect to begin human trials within 2 to 3 months after the virus is already gone

You can be the guiny pig
Actually the word is guinea, but who's counting.
(I never understood why Italians get so mad when someone calls them a guinea. There is a country named New Guinea. There are guinea pigs. How is any of that an insult to the Italian crowd. But I digress.)

President Trump signed the RIGHT TO TRY legislation in 2018. That basically says if you're terminally ill and think an experimental drug can save your life, you can try it without it having to go through all the red tape of testing and human trials.

This president is so far ahead of the brain curve that he makes all the other presidents look like morons by comparison.

Go find someone with an education to read the first post, simplify it and explain it to you. I'm on hiatus from substitute teaching, so I really don't feel like working for free.
I wouldn't get your hopes up about a vaccine before 12-18 months. That's still an optimistic estimate.

As predicted, the death-cultists will try to block any vaccine or cure:

Why would it bypass trials? How do you even know it's effective?
Nope. I already told you - the Great Gasbag rots winger brains. Such as when he gets you dupes to believe that a safe, effective vaccine is just around the corner. Trump told you that lie too. Did you believe him?
There is no unnecessary bureaucratic red tape. It takes 12-18 months because that is how long it takes to prove it is both safe and effective.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Actually the word is guinea, but who's counting.
(I never understood why Italians get so mad when someone calls them a guinea. There is a country named New Guinea. There are guinea pigs. How is any of that an insult to the Italian crowd. But I digress.)

President Trump signed the RIGHT TO TRY legislation in 2018. That basically says if you're terminally ill and think an experimental drug can save your life, you can try it without it having to go through all the red tape of testing and human trials.

This president is so far ahead of the brain curve that he makes all the other presidents look like morons by comparison.
Look kiddy. Vaccines do not cure diseases and as such can not prevent a critically ill person from getting a disease they already have.

As such a vaccine would be useless to an ill person.

Last edited: